Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    It's most likely going to be Vanessa, but the pre-Crisis vibes to some of the aspects of this run so far make me hope it's Helen.

Vanessa deserves a break and Helen is better in the role
    Is Perez' Julia & Vanessa narrative gone? Was that ever retconned out of the WW book?

Fantastic Member

I don’t know what I want the design to be, but I know I don’t like the current one. Maybe some thing angelic, but that keeps the part of it being painful? So she would be perceived as like a beauty, but it is a curse.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Is Perez' Julia & Vanessa narrative gone? Was that ever retconned out of the WW book?
    I think the original story by Perez, Jimenez and Rucka is no longer in continuity, and we're stuck with Robinson's version.

King may bring back the full original arc to replace everything by Robinson (barring maybe the design), but Rucka's first run ended with Vanessa being cured, and Vita Ayala did a story where Rebirth Vanessa was cured too. So if the Swan in the upcoming issue is Vanessa, it will mean King disregarded two end points for Vanessa to make her a villain again.

Eh wouldn't be the first time. Jiminez's run also had Vanessa be taken to the island to be cured by the Amazons which Rucka retconned away too.

Vanessa is cursed to forever have her cure undone.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I think the original story by Perez, Jimenez and Rucka is no longer in continuity, and we're stuck with Robinson's version.

King may bring back the full original arc to replace everything by Robinson (barring maybe the design), but Rucka's first run ended with Vanessa being cured, and Vita Ayala did a story where Rebirth Vanessa was cured too. So if the Swan in the upcoming issue is Vanessa, it will mean King disregarded two end points for Vanessa to make her a villain again.
    Where does the Vita Ayala Silver Swan story take place?