Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Loving the fact that Kamala is a RoLo fan!

After the annoying mountain of "PC gone mad!111" topics thought I'd give this a try as I felt bad for not at least giving it a look and well now I have to track down the first five issues. Kamala is just so damn likable, also any comic that can work in 'the clone of Thomas Edison who is now a cockatiel' immediately wins me over, love off the wall stuff like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    After the annoying mountain of "PC gone mad!111" topics thought I'd give this a try as I felt bad for not at least giving it a look and well now I have to track down the first five issues. Kamala is just so damn likable, also any comic that can work in 'the clone of Thomas Edison who is now a cockatiel' immediately wins me over, love off the wall stuff like that.
    Good to hear Kusanagi! If you're collecting digital codes I'm trading 1-5 in the Main Thread.

The first volume is sort of slow, but the characterizations are great.

Well, at least one good thing came out of those PC threads: Another fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post

HE's NOT A BIRD!!

So you wanna know the moment that made me happiest? Kamala's apparently a brony. She was at the comic shop to pick up Magical Pony Adventures. I'm assuming that's the Marvel version of My Little Pony. So Kamala's a brony. Woot!