Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

"This was easily the best comic featuring a doge meme and a bird-headed clone of Thomas Edison I've ever read!"
    -Raves Rolling Stone

All joking aside, I like the reasoning behind the crossovers coming up. She's looking for someone to mentor her, and with Carol up in space Logan, Spidey, and Madusa are good consolations. This issue felt less substantial of a read than #5, but this is still easily my #2 comic book. It's a shame that Logan is croaking soon, he got along really well with Kamala.

EDIT: Moved original post to Kamala's Appreciation thread.

Great issue. Clone of Thomas Edison fused with a cockatiel, though? Definitely wasn't expecting that.
    Last edited by Myetche; 07-16-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

It was a fun read, though I do wonder about a minor plot point for curiosity.

Logan said that he's in the area to track down a runaway student from the Jean Grey School named Julie. I looked up and apparently there was a character from there but she was a minor one. But could they be talking about Julie Powers?

Anyway, I like the idea of her seeking a mentor figure. She and Logan so far are hilarious, and makes me hopeful that her team up with Spidey will be just as good, if not better, and she'll start seeking her answers once she meets Lockjaw and Medusa.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Logan said that he's in the area to track down a runaway student from the Jean Grey School named Julie. I looked up and apparently there was a character from there but she was a minor one. But could they be talking about Julie Powers?
    It'll either be the minor-character Julie from before or a completely new mutant named Julie.

Julie Powers isn't a mutant at all (she got her powers from an alien horse, not an X-gene).
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Yeah I figured as much. Only reason I thought of Julie Powers (aside from her being the only Julie I know in comics) is the fact that they emphasized the word "Runaway". The Runaways, to my vague recollection, had Julie Powers involved at a certain point.

This comic is so good it makes me want to go throw my Ipad at people and make them read it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    "This was easily the best comic featuring a doge meme and a bird-headed clone of Thomas Edison I've ever read!"
    -Raves Rolling Stone

All joking aside, I like the reasoning behind the crossovers coming up. She's looking for someone to mentor her, and with Carol up in space Logan, Spidey, and Madusa are good consolations. This issue felt less substantial of a read than #5, but this is still easily my #2 comic book. It's a shame that Logan is croaking soon, he got along really well with Kamala.
    this comic is so funny!!! Loved everything about it.

Logan didn't liked that Scott fanfic got more likes

Really sad that Alphona is not there anymore. After Alphona's impecable art, Wyatt's art weren't able to get me. Hope Alphona come back and stay right there.

The Inventor being a clone of Thomas Edison spliced with a cockatiel is dumbest thing I've ever seen and I love it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmetalmouse View Post
    The Inventor being a clone of Thomas Edison spliced with a cockatiel is dumbest thing I've ever seen and I love it.
    I know right? This book's comedy is almost surreal at times (eg: lol no battery) but it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Really sad that Alphona is not there anymore. After Alphona's impecable art, Wyatt's art weren't able to get me. Hope Alphona come back and stay right there.
    Wyatt's only around for #6 and #7. Alphona will come back for #8 onwards.