Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graconius View Post
    I think Quicksilver's development was halted by XCU's success, having signed a multi-picture deals, they probably had something in store for him but were like... nope, after DoFP.

Speaking of the twins, they are now the first mutants to appear on the MCU, so there is a precedent for genetically gifted individuals hiding among humanity; they were explained as being scientifically altered humans, but it was never explicitly said what they were, not even called Inhumans... that is an easy recon right, it also brings Wanda and Pietro back into the X-fold...
    The guy who played Baron Strucker also said that he had a multi-picture deal. So I think that was to make their deaths more surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The term you're looking for is mutates. They're not mutants.
    They were not, is what I am trying to say. They could be now and serve as a way to introduce mutants in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    The guy who played Baron Strucker also said that he had a multi-picture deal. So I think that was to make their deaths more surprising.
    I think is standard for the franchise, they can use them later in flashbacks or store them in computers like Dr. Zola.

Sorry, double post.
    Last edited by Graconius; 12-23-2017 at 10:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I agree with what some others have said. We don't need another introduction movie. Audiences know who the X-Men are and they need to hit the ground running with that. No more just focusing on Mystique/Magneto/Xavier. Xmen team should already be formed and out on action adventure missions. With the underlying theme of them protecting those that hate and fear them.
    And I get that Wolverine is a money maker. But I'M REALLY HOPING THEY DONT GO WITH WOLVERINE FT. THE XMEN like in the first 3 films.
    If u think Magneto and Xavier won't matter, you're sadly mistaken

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    If u think Magneto and Xavier won't matter, you're sadly mistaken
    The problem is that Magneto vs the X-Men has been done to death in the XCU. I was thinking what if they introduce Michael Xavier instead? I would love that.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graconius View Post
    They were not, is what I am trying to say. They could be now and serve as a way to introduce mutants in the MCU.
    They had no powers before being experimented on, there's no logical way to use them to introduce mutants to the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    They had no powers before being experimented on, there's no logical way to use them to introduce mutants to the MCU.
    Have their powers 'blocked' by a psychic, X-men have those. Logic. I am not saying is completely smooth , but if a way to show mutants have been always there, even though I don't think the audiences care that much as long they have wolverine running around with the avengers.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    there's no logical way to use them to introduce mutants to the MCU.
    You can by saying the MCU is a post-HOM reality.

Spectacular Member

Can we have a black Jean or Black Emma in the MCU. I want this to happen if the deal goes through. Just to shake things up.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    Can we have a black Jean or Black Emma in the MCU. I want this to happen if the deal goes through. Just to shake things up.
    What a ridiculous idea....

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    What a ridiculous idea....
    Yeah but we live in an MCU world today where everything they do is praised and worshiped, and fans and critics who bashed the FOX films for making changes will conveniently accept all the changes MCU Xmen will make.

Spectacular Member

Also if MCU xmen/Mutnats are not BORN with the X-gene then they are Mutants/Xmen IN NAME ONLY. No experiment bs, No accident BS, no Alien Nuhuman cocoon BS too and any other forced ways.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

I agree with the X-men being already established and I think you can introduce the idea of mutants as a concern that was under the supervision of a particular dept of S.H.I.E.L.D. behind the scenes.

I would like to see the MCU take on the X-men have them addressing some of the earlier villains they faced like Moses Magnum, Count Nefaria & the Ani-Men, Arcade, etc. Magneto should be held for a big introduction, maybe even present him as a larger threat for the greater MCU.

IMO, it feels like a waste to just erase the Fox era... I think that the Liberty Island incident could be fused over into the MCU to show the X-men have been active and around when we see them in the MCU, but I doubt that will happen.

I always stated that with Charles being the most powerful telepath on the planet, and with Cerebro, he could definitely keep the X-men off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar or at the very least cover their tracks...
    Last edited by Silver Phoenix; 12-24-2017 at 02:40 AM.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    You know, I've been thinking for a while now that if they do recast Tye Sheridan and Sophie Turner, then it would be far more interesting if both Scott and Jean are black in the MCU. With all three of Cyke/Jean/Storm being black, it definitely drives home the X-Men as minority superheroes angle when the three best and brightest poster children of the team are African-American or African.

Emma however is meant to be the deconstruction of the blonde ice queen/HBIC/"wild Jezebel seductress"/Aryan woman with too much power due to her looks, so it makes sense why she'd remain blue eyed and blonde. Unless they go for a Nicki Minaj type deal with blonde wig, blue contacts etc. I'm not totally opposed to the idea.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Phoenix View Post
    I agree with the X-men being already established and I think you can introduce the idea of mutants as a concern that was under the supervision of a particular dept of S.H.I.E.L.D. behind the scenes.

I would like to see the MCU take on the X-men have them addressing some of the earlier villains they faced like Moses Magnum, Count Nefaria & the Ani-Men, Arcade, etc. Magneto should be held for a big introduction, maybe even present him as a larger threat for the greater MCU.

IMO, it feels like a waste to just erase the Fox era... I think that the Liberty Island incident could be fused over into the MCU to show the X-men have been active and around when we see them in the MCU, but I doubt that will happen.

I always stated that with Charles being the most powerful telepath on the planet, and with Cerebro, he could definitely keep the X-men off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar or at the very least cover their tracks...
    Its not just the Xmen already being established,its mutants. Mutants already existing in the MCU world all this time is just the lazy way out, and would cause a mutant sized plot hole in the MCU. The MCU has gone too far for something that significant to have happened.