Incredible Member

Default Eaglemoss Batman hardcovers

Hey guys and girls, take a look At this Batman subscription service I found online. Can anyone hear that ouch for this or explain to me how I can get the 20 year oversized hard covers from this website? It’s all very confusing but maybe we can figure it out together. I think there’s a way we can get oversized Batman hard covers that are available over here in the US.

http://www.eaglemoss.com/en-gb/comic...d-of-batman-1/

Incredible Member

Wow, this collection looks pretty incredible and that would look really good on a bookshelf. Sadly it says it's only available in the UK right now.

Incredible Member

Yeah, I want to get this but it’s not available in the US.

Incredible Member

ebay? That is how I here in the UK get stuff from America.

Incredible Member

So I tried ordering volume one from forbidden planet’s website off of the advice of a user in the dc hardcover collected thread. It was only a few dollars,
    Which seems too good to be true.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    So I tried ordering volume one from forbidden planet’s website off of the advice of a user in the dc hardcover collected thread. It was only a few dollars,
    Which seems too good to be true.
    With these partwork magazines the first issue is always heavily discounted to draw in customers, the second issue is also slightly cheaper then from issue 3 onwards it goes to normal price (which I believe is £9.99 so approx $13-14 depending on exchange rates before postage)

I saw on another board that diamond handle the distribution of similar partworks from the UK so its possible some retailers in the US might be able to get these for you

Hope that helps

Spectacular Member

glad the US finally doesnt get something that we do, lord knows ive had to pay a ridiculous amount for legion of collectors, its about bleeding time
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon