Default Baltimore: The Wolf and the Apostle

When Inquisition agents come to destroy a wolf that used to be one of their own men, they don't stand a chance without the ultimate ally!

It was an interesting read . . . looking forward to the wrap-up (when I get a chance to get to a store for this week's books).

What we do is secret Oskar Von Strange's Avatar

Read both issues last night. It was an amazing read! I really loved the part where the Inquisitors were investigating the castle. Just was creepy-cool stuff. And Sorenson sure wimped out lol. In the end, Baltimore gains another soldier.

So I was reading the page back page and apparently this is Stenbeck's last Baltimore work? and Peter Bergting is taking over? That does not sit well for me. I thought his "loose" style of art was too jarring for me on Witch of Harju. I love the world of Baltimore and new cast of characters, but I honestly don't know if I want to pick up the next mini when it comes out.
    Currently reading:Creepy, Eerie, The Goddamned, The Goon, Haunted Horror, Hellboy, King Conan, Last Gang in Town, Sherrif of Babylon, Stray Bullets, Usagi Yojimbo, Weird Love

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Oskar Von Strange View Post
    Read both issues last night. It was an amazing read! I really loved the part where the Inquisitors were investigating the castle. Just was creepy-cool stuff. And Sorenson sure wimped out lol. In the end, Baltimore gains another soldier.

So I was reading the page back page and apparently this is Stenbeck's last Baltimore work? and Peter Bergting is taking over? That does not sit well for me. I thought his "loose" style of art was too jarring for me on Witch of Harju. I love the world of Baltimore and new cast of characters, but I honestly don't know if I want to pick up the next mini when it comes out.
    I enjoyed this one a lot too, maybe even my favorite Baltimore story. I'm definitely going to miss Ben Stenbeck's art on this book.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'm really interested on how they develop the priest's character.