Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who in the marvel universe would be most likely to do drag?

I reckon nightcrawler would do it and probably be quite good. Spider-Man would probably do it too but would need some convincing.

I could see captain marvel and storm doing some Michelle visage esque drag. Anyway what do you think?

BANNED

I think we should leave drug related topics out of this board. The "General" one is more suited for such threads. Just my 0.02$...

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

"Evil" Kitty Pryde strutted around in Moira's dead husband's clothes at one point. She thought it was Moira's stuff and she just wore men's clothes.

Hank Pym "tributing" his wife as the Wasp.

Patsy and Millie have both, to memory, worn men's clothes for disguise or performative reasons.

Deadpool loves him some stylish drag. He wouldn't even agree to be an X-Man (no one asked him to be) unless they let him wear a proper X-uniform, specifically the green and yellow Marvel Girl outfit.

We've seen alternate reality Stephen Strange in drag. He rocked it well.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

Wait...Is this about wearing the opposite sex's clothes or taking a puff?

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Wait...Is this about wearing the opposite sex's clothes or taking a puff?
    We have answers for that one, too, but this is a clothing thread.

Rick Jones got Captain Marvel high, back in the day, didn't he? Or is that an over-reading/urban legend?
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

Tony Stark:

Wolverine:

Spiderman

Steve Rogers has done it twice!

Of course he has

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    I think we should leave drug related topics out of this board. The "General" one is more suited for such threads. Just my 0.02$...
    Whut? Drag as in drag queens and drag kings! Wearing the most incredible outfits to highlight their most fabulous self. Not what you were thinking!

Deadpool.

Well most drag artists are gay and most transvestites are str8. So if we are only specifically asking about drag, we need to submit some LGBT characters. I can see Billy and Teddy dressing up for a Rocky Horror show (but that's about it). I'd love it if Kyle was a drag queen (it would make him more interesting). Northstar wouldn't, Daken probably wouldn't.... hmmmmmm; you know none instantly spring to mind of the LGBT characters Marvel has.

Morph's power "sort of" puts him in drag, if he's talking to a woman.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

I definitely think Northstar would. I reckon out of all the lgbtiq heroes he would be the most likely to embrace the camp

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Spider-Man already did it. In Avengers: Millennium, a time-traveling adventure involving the movie lineup plus Quicksilver and Spider-Man, and while in WWII Japan, Iron Man disguised himself in samurai armor and Black Widow and Spider-Man beside him as geisha, with Black Widow even trying to guide Spider-Man to move his hips more when walking. So yes, if anyone around here writes fanfic of that nature, canon has bequeathed you with material!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Black Widow has worn male disguises on occasion.

The most relevant thing I can think of though is that Nomad/Jack Monroe had a whole storyline set in a transvestite bar, with him eventually going undercover in drag. It was definitely more about transvestite culture vs drag culture, though, and told in that earnest 90s social justice way.

You'd think more heroes would honestly be into this, since they're in general all about crafting OTT alter egos through flamboyant outfits.
    FYBW: my Black Widow blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Spider-Man already did it. In Avengers: Millennium, a time-traveling adventure involving the movie lineup plus Quicksilver and Spider-Man, and while in WWII Japan, Iron Man disguised himself in samurai armor and Black Widow and Spider-Man beside him as geisha, with Black Widow even trying to guide Spider-Man to move his hips more when walking. So yes, if anyone around here writes fanfic of that nature, canon has bequeathed you with material!
    This sounds glorious and I need to find this comic if only for that scene. As for Widow as a dude - I saw it in the Edmonson/Noto run - any others?

As for who else? Deadpool for sure - especially if he got Clint Barton Hawkeye to dress in drag with him cause that would be awesome. What about Maximus from the Inhumans? If it works for one of his schemes, I can totally see him doing it as well.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Tony Stark, 100%.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-31-2018 at 05:24 PM.