Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    I have a lot of characters whom I'd like to see encounter Damage, both heroic and villainous.

1) Swamp-Thing
    2) General Zod
    3) Black Adam
    4) Etrigan
    5) Doomsday
    6) Sinestro
    7) Atrocitus
    8) Doctor Fate
    9) Teen Titans
    10) Lobo
    11) Shazam
    Those are all good, but what I'd love more than anything is for him to face OMAC!

Man, those two brutes going at it would be epic!
    WHO DAT?!!

Fantastic Member

I feel like Daniel just got an offer he couldn’t refuse with Batman, thus the absence. Current Batman artists seem to only stay on for an arc or part of an arc at a time, so I expect he’ll return to Damage eventually.

Edit: just read the new age of heroes thread and maybe Daniel planned on only sticking around for 3 issues anyways
    Last edited by soundsci; 01-24-2018 at 01:05 PM.

BANNED

I wonder if those images are from the same story. Would like to see Damage cross paths with Batman. M

Reminds me of this:

BANNED

Looks like I'll get to see that encounter between Swamp-Thing and Damage!

https://twitter.com/TonyDanielx2/sta...77381070114817

BANNED

Penciled cover of Damage #6!

Loving the detail and the eerieness of the illustration.

BANNED

So, what does everyone think of the upcoming issues?

In Damage #2, we got our rampaging monster facing off against Task Force XL which consists of Solomon Grundy, Giganta, Parasite, Harley Quinn, Deadshot and Akando.

Then in Damage #3, our behemoth collides with the warrior goddess herself: Wonder Woman.

After that, in Damage #4, he's going to tangle with the deadly beauty Poison Ivy.

Eventually, in Damage #6, our man-monster will collide with the powerful Avatar of the Green: Swamp-Thing.

And let's not forget, possibly later down the road or perhaps in Damage #5, our titan will go against the cunning might of Gorilla Grodd.

Not sure about the rest of you, but it all sounds pretty awesome and incredible to me!

I actually really like the fact that Damage basically goes on a world tour of battle against some of the most powerful D.C. characters (I mean, just Task Force XL is serious ****, and they are just the first shot for him). What I suspect is that after #6, he'll deal with Superman at some point but will end fighting that soldier who despised him the first issue, turned Damage too. But so far, it's Wondy, Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing that a want to see the most. Those threes are deadly, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    So, what does everyone think of the upcoming issues?

In Damage #2, we got our rampaging monster facing off against Task Force XL which consists of Solomon Grundy, Giganta, Parasite, Harley Quinn, Deadshot and Akando.

Then in Damage #3, our behemoth collides with the warrior goddess herself: Wonder Woman.

After that, in Damage #4, he's going to tangle with the deadly beauty Poison Ivy.

Eventually, in Damage #6, our man-monster will collide with the powerful Avatar of the Green: Swamp-Thing.

And let's not forget, possibly later down the road or perhaps in Damage #5, our titan will go against the cunning might of Gorilla Grodd.

Not sure about the rest of you, but it all sounds pretty awesome and incredible to me!
    Damage running the DC gauntlet I dig it! So are we getting some sort of Ethan on the run scenario as he is pursued across the globe?
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Damage running the DC gauntlet I dig it! So are we getting some sort of Ethan on the run scenario as he is pursued across the globe?
    As do I! It would appear we are getting that sort of scenario with Ethan/Damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I actually really like the fact that Damage basically goes on a world tour of battle against some of the most powerful D.C. characters (I mean, just Task Force XL is serious ****, and they are just the first shot for him). What I suspect is that after #6, he'll deal with Superman at some point but will end fighting that soldier who despised him the first issue, turned Damage too. But so far, it's Wondy, Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing that a want to see the most. Those threes are deadly, after all.
    I like the fact that not only is Damage/Ethan going against various powerful heroes and villains, but that they're building a story around him and establishing him into a truly powerful and formidable force in the DC Universe. I'm looking forward to all of his encounters with the various characters, heroic and villainous.

Issue #2 is out next wednesday, right ? I can't wait to see how it'll go...

Fantastic Member

The issues are all out on the third Wednesday of the month, if I recall.

BANNED

Damage #2 is available February 21st; Damage #3 is available March 21st; and Damage #4 is available April 18th.

According to Snyder, Damage exceeded the expectation that D.C. had for it : https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...16444961337344

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    According to Snyder, Damage exceeded the expectation that D.C. had for it : https://twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/stat...16444961337344
    That's great to hear! I was happy that the 1st issue sold out! I really hope that the series will have a very long run. And so far, so good.