Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It looks like Damage is a high-end powerhouse. He's apparently overloaded and beaten Parasite to death, or at least into a coma! Honestly, I doubt any number of heroes, no matter how powerful, will be able to stop Damage with pure force alone. Ah, it's great to have a Hulk/Doomsday level powerhouse rampaging across the DC Universe.

Meh, hold out for an hour then you got him...Not a fan.

Is he going to cross paths with the real Damage?

I don't expect any of these to amount to much after the all-star artists leave.

Oggar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post

I thought I might be the only one reading this who remembered Grant Emerson as Damage! Parts of it seems like they pulled a reboot on the story. That first short run remains one of my favorite to books to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggar View Post
    I thought I might be the only one reading this who remembered Grant Emerson as Damage! Parts of it seems like they pulled a reboot on the story. That first short run remains one of my favorite to books to this day.
    I had hoped it had something in common, nope, when I read it, all I saw was the end of the Hulk Movie...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Meh, hold out for an hour then you got him...Not a fan.
    A lot can be done in an hour, especially if you're an uber powerhouse who can take on teams of heroes like Task Force XL or the Justice League single handily. Not to mention going against a powerful elemental like Swamp Thing, or a warrior goddess like Wonder Woman. The scary thing being what if that one hour deadline disappears altogether or is extended?

If you don't like what you're reading for whatever reason, that's fine. Nobody is forcing you to read it. But even if you do not care for Damage, there's many others who're really digging the series, its character, and the story premise.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post

We shall see. So far I and others are invested in the story and want to see where the series will take Ethan/Damage in the DC Universe. I'm looking forward to the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I had hoped it had something in common, nope, when I read it, all I saw was the end of the Hulk Movie...
    And for that reason, many are enjoying Damage, because I'm not sure you noticed but Marvel has been severely lacking in a solid Hulk comic for the past 7 years. But, as I said before, if you don't like it, you do not have to read it.

What issue is the art at the top of the page from? Thought Cary Nord was doing issue 4? Is this prior to issue 4, meaning Daniels would be doing the first 3?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    What issue is the art at the top of the page from? Thought Cary Nord was doing issue 4? Is this prior to issue 4, meaning Daniels would be doing the first 3?
    It's from Suicide Squad #35 that was released today. Damage #2 comes out next week. Tony Daniel will be doing the art for that issue and Damage #3 before departing.

BANNED

Eagerly waiting for the 2nd issue!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Eagerly waiting for the 2nd issue!
    It comes out next week! We do get a tease in this week's Suicide Squad #35... and Damage is a true BEAST!

BANNED

Suicide Squad #35

We get a tease of the epic battle between Damage and Task Force XL. And let's just say, it isn't going good for them at all. Even with a team including heavy-hitters like Grundy & Parasite & Giganta, they appear to be way outclassed and overwhelmed by the sheer power of the Hulk-like DAMAGE!

BANNED

BANNED

DAMAGE #2 Preview

BANNED

Holy ****! That punch's impact on the ground was something else ! Even the landing was brutal ! Damage was great in Suicide Squad this week, so I can't wait to see how he'll deal with Parasite, considering his powers...