Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How many characters moved to 616?

This is something I've been wondering for a while, there's a surprisingly high ammount of characters from another universe who moved to 616, specialy from the X-Men, like:

Ultimate: Jimmy, Miles and his supporting cast, Quicksilver (Dead), Armor, Guardian, Mach II, Reed, also objects/places like Mjolnir and Triskelion

Captain Hydra

Bloodstorm

Days of Future Past: Rachel

New Universe: Blur (Was part of 616's Squadron Supreme)

Age of Apocalypse: Dark Beast, Sugar Man, Nate, Holocaust, William Stryker

Squadron Supreme: Haywire, other members

Duckworld: Howard the duck

Gwenpool

Fastforward (Totaly not Barry Allen)

715: Thundra (Was part of 616's Squadron Supreme)

921: Swordman (Left 616)

928: Miguel O'Hara (Went back home), Roberta Mendez (Went back home)

1191: Bishop

1365: Black Swan

2182: Nocturne

4023: King Hyperion

4935: Blaquesmith

5012: Iron Maniac

6311: Huntara

7192: Warbird

7528: Gamora

8009: She Hulk (Left 616)

8101: Speedball

9200: Janis Jones, Maestro

9201: Magdalene (Left 616)

9528: Cybermancer (Sent back to her reality)

13022: Kid Briton (Dead)

13034: Hyperion (Was part of 616's Squadron Supreme)

13729: Kymera

21195: Warrior Woman (Was part of 616's Squadron Supreme)

31916: Nighthawk (Dead) (Was part of 616's Squadron Supreme)

51920: Red Wolf

78411: Devil Dinosaur, Moon Boy

88194: Terror

96020: Teenager Iron Man

200080: Marvel Boy

807128: Old Man Logan

4290001: Doctor Spectrum (Was part of 616's Squadron Supreme)

O5 (Or maybe they're past 616, they didn't clear that up yet)

Time displaced (From 616, but did time traveling): Cable, Hope, maybe O5 and Namorita

My Marvel knowledge is pretty limited, so I'm sure if there are more characters, anyone else? Or did I list someone who didn't move in?
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 12-27-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Dark Beast came over from another universe.

A building made the transition: the Triskelion. It's the headquarters of the Ultimates.

Spider-Man 2099 has gone home. While he was in 616, he had his world's Captain America Roberta Mendez with him.

Mighty Member

Ultimate Cap died in the final issue of Ultimates2. I'd also say that Cable is also an alternate universe character given his time travelling. Maestro is around as are many characters from other realities from Contest of Champions. The original Squadron Supreme hasn't been in 616 since the days of Gruenwald's Quasar.

No, but another Squadron Supreme has been. Those versions of Hyperion and Nighthawk even had their own solos. Nighthawk is dead (out of costume in the Secret Empire issues of Occupy Avengers - his mantle was taken over by Deadly Nightshade). The others are still out there.

Mighty Member

I suppose the 2nd Zarda we saw in SS was from Earth 712, where the 1st was originally from Supreme Power's universe.

Updated the list to include Ultimate Mjolnir and Triskelion, also to mention that Ultimate Steve died, and Hyperion, Nighthawk, and Doctor Spectrum (Wiki is really helpful to keep track of those), and included Teen Tony, also included Cable and Hope in "time displaced".

Also did the original Squadron Supreme actualy live in 616 at any point? I think it's better to include any character who actualy lived in 616 for a lengthy ammount of time, even if they left eventualy, to make the list more complete.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Ultimate Cap died in the final issue of Ultimates2. I'd also say that Cable is also an alternate universe character given his time travelling. Maestro is around as are many characters from other realities from Contest of Champions. The original Squadron Supreme hasn't been in 616 since the days of Gruenwald's Quasar.
    And do all of those alternate characters debut in this: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Contest...pions_II_Vol_1 or somewhere else?

Also I want to include Teenager Tony in the list, did he really merge with 616 Tony in his last appearance? Always thought he died.

Wrong volume. Dave was talking about Al Ewing's Contest of Champions series from the ANAD relaunch, based on the mobile game. The 90s CoC cast were all from Earth-616, it was the recent one that had AU heroes in it's cast.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Contest_of_Champions_Vol_1

Nighthawk had a lot of potential imo. Why David killed him off? Nobody will know...

Hickman's Hyperion has a lot of potential and he needs to be better utilized. Just glad Marvel did not kill him off yet. Outside of the Marker and Miles not sure whats the point of having those Ultimate characters.

Blur from the new universe in squadron supreme.

a lot of characters from NU were use in the Ultimates but they were from the prime universe.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Also did the original Squadron Supreme actualy live in 616 at any point? I think it's better to include any character who actualy lived in 616 for a lengthy ammount of time, even if they left eventualy, to make the list more complete.
    The Squadron spent a substantial amount of time in 616 during the early 90's and remained for study at Project Pegasus before returning to their own world. Samples of their DNA was used to make clones in Marvel Zombies Supreme a couple years back.

Machine man is from the 2001 universe.
    Spider-girl met her teenage dad in a two parter.
    Dr who popped in from time to time. Last time was in a issue of iron man.
    Nightman clone but he died.
    Savage dragon in Spider-Man. (but stayed in his universe.)
    DC in a bunch of crossovers.
    Death's head is from the transformers universe.
    Female bucky from heroes reborn. (marvel needs to bring her back!)
    Flash in a issue of quasar. (by the way that "no speedforce in the mu" from avengers vs jla is wrong. Flash used it just fine! Then again they said the gems didn't work outside the marvel universe yet worked just fine in the ultraverse! Oops.)
    Monkey speedball
    The Deadpool's like lady Deadpool.
    Captain America 2099
    Future thor from the 80s.
    Howard the duck is from duckworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    This is something I've been wondering for a while, there's a surprisingly high ammount of characters from another universe who moved to 616, specialy from the X-Men, like:

Ultimate: Jimmy, Miles and his supporting case, Quicksilver (Dead), Armor, Guardian, Mach II, Reed, Hulk, Tony, Steve (Dead), Hank, Janet, also onjects/places like Mjolnir and Triskelion

Captain Hydra

Bloodstorm

Days of Future Past: Rachel

Age of Apocalypse: Dark Beast, Sugar Man, Nate

928: Miguel O'Hara (Went back home), Roberta Mendez (Went back home)

1191: Bishop

1365: Black Swan

13034: Hyperion

31916: Nighthawk

4290001: Doctor Spectrum

807128: Old Man Logan, Maestro/Warlord

O5 (Or maybe they're past 616, they didn't clear that up yet)

Time displaced (From 616, but did time traveling): Cable, Hope, maybe O5

My Marvel knowledge is pretty limited, so I'm sure if there are more characters, anyone else? Or did I list someone who didn't move in?
    You forgot Holocaust, also from the Age of Apocalypse.

And it will be interesting to see Jimy Hudson to meet Miles Morales.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wrong volume. Dave was talking about Al Ewing's Contest of Champions series from the ANAD relaunch, based on the mobile game. The 90s CoC cast were all from Earth-616, it was the recent one that had AU heroes in it's cast.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Contest_of_Champions_Vol_1
    Alright, I'll read that one to see those alternate universes (Checking the wiki is theoricaly easier, but not for me), do those issues have any ties ins?

Quote Originally Posted by KidStranglehold View Post
    Nighthawk had a lot of potential imo. Why David killed him off? Nobody will know...

Hickman's Hyperion has a lot of potential and he needs to be better utilized. Just glad Marvel did not kill him off yet. Outside of the Marker and Miles not sure whats the point of having those Ultimate characters.
    Ah, wasn't aware Nighthawk is dead, thanks.

Did Ultimate Reed meet 616 Sue during Secret Wars? Would be interesting to see his reaction lol.

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    Blur from the new universe in squadron supreme.

a lot of characters from NU were use in the Ultimates but they were from the prime universe.
    Added Blur in the list, thanks, also added the other members of 616's Squadron Supreme and listed them as members of it to keep it simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    The Squadron spent a substantial amount of time in 616 during the early 90's and remained for study at Project Pegasus before returning to their own world. Samples of their DNA was used to make clones in Marvel Zombies Supreme a couple years back.
    Thanks, added the original Squadron Supreme, later I'll confirm the members, will do the same with Miles' supporting characters too.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 12-26-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Machine man is from the 2001 universe.
    Spider-girl met her teenage dad in a two parter.
    Dr who popped in from time to time. Last time was in a issue of iron man.
    Nightman clone but he died.
    Savage dragon in Spider-Man. (but stayed in his universe.)
    DC in a bunch of crossovers.
    Death's head is from the transformers universe.
    Female bucky from heroes reborn. (marvel needs to bring her back!)
    Flash in a issue of quasar. (by the way that "no speedforce in the mu" from avengers vs jla is wrong. Flash used it just fine! Then again they said the gems didn't work outside the marvel universe yet worked just fine in the ultraverse! Oops.)
    Monkey speedball
    The Deadpool's like lady Deadpool.
    Captain America 2099
    Future thor from the 80s.
    Howard the duck is from duckworld.
    But how many of those characters actualy lived in 616 for a while? I mean which ones of them got living on it as their status quo, not a single story arc thing (Which I know is what kinda happened with DC crossovers), and I already listed 2099's Cap, unless another besides Roberta lived in 616?

Added Howard, didn't even know he was from another universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    You forgot Holocaust, also from the Age of Apocalypse.
    Added him, thanks.

And it will be interesting to see Jimy Hudson to meet Miles Morales.
    I think they met at least once during that crossover where the O5 went to Ultimate universe right? Would be interesting if Miles remembers him if they meet again.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 12-26-2017 at 05:32 PM.