Fastforward
    Gatherers Korg
    Gatherers Rik
    Gatherers Sliver
    Gatherers Sloth
    Gatherers Tabula Rasa
    Gatherers Tarkas
    Gwenpool
    Namorita (pulled from the time stream by Sphinx)
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 12-26-2017 at 06:47 PM.

how many of those characters actualy lived in 616 for a while?
    Howard the duck is still here. Death's head 1 and 2 has been here or in space. Machine man is still here. Monkey speedball was here till the marvel apes follow up. Not sure where the Deadpool corps guys are. Bucky was living here but is dead. The nightman clone was living here but is dead. Flash stayed here till DC brought him back. (why was that not brought up in jla vs avengers?)

Also mantis is from the dc universe so you can add her!

Not sure if the first access who gave the second one his powers counts. Was he from the dc universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Howard the duck is still here. Death's head 1 and 2 has been here or in space. Machine man is still here. Monkey speedball was here till the marvel apes follow up. Not sure where the Deadpool corps guys are. Bucky was living here but is dead. The nightman clone was living here but is dead. Flash stayed here till DC brought him back. (why was that not brought up in jla vs avengers?)

Not sure if the first access who gave the second one his powers counts. Was he from the dc universe?
    Mantis is from Earth-616 though she did visit DC as Willow and Eclipse as Lorelei.

Age of Apocalypse: William Stryker/Prophet

The Ultimates that The Maker "brought over" were recreations with intact memories, not the originals.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Age of Apocalypse: William Stryker/Prophet
    As I recall, at the end of X-Termination, a fair amount of characters from other worlds moved over, including Corporal Summers, Governor-General Howlett and maybe one or two others?
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Is Death's Head actually from the Transformers Universe (Earth-91274/Earth-120185) though? In S.W.O.R.D. and in Iron Man a few years ago he was shown to be in Earth 616 before being transported to the TFU. I think in the Incomplete Death's Head series it is revealed that The Doctor was responsible for some of that multiverse and time-hopping.
    Last edited by milton75; 12-27-2017 at 06:08 AM.

I don't think we've had Adam Warlock mentioned yet? At the end of the Infinity Finale it's a different Warlock that ends up in 616 with Thanos.

There's Nocturne, from Earth-2182.

After what happened today, I’d like to see all of the Ultimate characters go back.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Spider-Men II brought back the Ultimate Universe, so yeah, X-Men Blue has just encountered a pretty big problem - there's no reason why Jimmy should be on 616 at all. Maybe Miles Morales, who should be able to contact Spider-Gwen (who can travel between universes thanks to the events of Web Warriors) and knows the time displaced O5, can help Jimmy get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Though some only stayed briefly
    Yeah I would rather only list characters who actualy had it be part of their status quo to be in 616, though I guess I could start to list characters who just visited, but that would be a bigger nightmare to list lol.

Earth-483 Swift Cloud
    Earth-943 Jocasta
    From the list of her appearances, she only went to 616 briefly right? The wiki article doesn't mention her staying there.

Earth-1610 Blob, Bombshell, Bombshell, Maker, Spider-Man
    Was that really Ultimate Blob? Unlike the "New Marauders", he's not mentioned to be from another universe, Angel and him also recognize each other.

Earth-9200 Janis Jones, Maestro
    Ah, I thought the Maestro who's in 616 is from OML's universe, thanks, is he still in 616? Wiki doesn't make that clear.

Earth-96020 Teenage Iron Man
    And what happened with him? Did he really merge with Tony?

Gatherers Korg
    Gatherers Rik
    Gatherers Sliver
    Gatherers Sloth
    Gatherers Tabula Rasa
    Gatherers Tarkas
    Did any of the Gatherers and Earth 943 Jocasta actualy move to 616 though? And 6311's Psi-lord's article on the wiki doesn't make it clear if he moved to 616.

Also thanks a lot for all of this.

Howard the duck is still here. Death's head 1 and 2 has been here or in space. Machine man is still here. Monkey speedball was here till the marvel apes follow up. Not sure where the Deadpool corps guys are. Bucky was living here but is dead. The nightman clone was living here but is dead.
    Added Monkey Speedball and Female Bucky, did either Nightman or his clone stay for a while? I also couldn't find which Death's Head went to 616, nor do I know which Machine Man you're talking about, and apparently Deadpool Corps only showed up once

Flash stayed here till DC brought him back. (why was that not brought up in jla vs avengers?)
    Probably because Marvel couldn't confirm it was Barry.

Also:

Flash in a issue of quasar. (by the way that "no speedforce in the mu" from avengers vs jla is wrong. Flash used it just fine! Then again they said the gems didn't work outside the marvel universe yet worked just fine in the ultraverse! Oops.)
    Corrent me if I'm wrong, but I think back then they didn't have Speedforce yet, then again, JLA/Avengers were just making excuses to buff or nerf some stuff lol.

Isn't Access more of a one time crossover thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    The Ultimates that The Maker "brought over" were recreations with intact memories, not the originals.
    Thanks, removed them.

Quote Originally Posted by milton75 View Post
    I don't think we've had Adam Warlock mentioned yet? At the end of the Infinity Finale it's a different Warlock that ends up in 616 with Thanos.
    No mention of that Adam Warlock, are you talking about the one who became the Living Tribunal?

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    There's Nocturne, from Earth-2182.
    Added her, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Spider-Men II brought back the Ultimate Universe, so yeah, X-Men Blue has just encountered a pretty big problem - there's no reason why Jimmy should be on 616 at all. Maybe Miles Morales, who should be able to contact Spider-Gwen (who can travel between universes thanks to the events of Web Warriors) and knows the time displaced O5, can help Jimmy get home.
    Well, he can always stay to be part of the W-Men, a team made exclusively of Wolverines

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Yeah I would rather only list characters who actualy had it be part of their status quo to be in 616, though I guess I could start to list characters who just visited, but that would be a bigger nightmare to list lol.
    All actually moved to 616 but some later returned to their realities. No i tried not to use the ones that was there only briefly.

From the list of her appearances, she only went to 616 briefly right? The wiki article doesn't mention her staying there.
    Swift Cloud is still on Earth-616 as a part of A.R.M.O.R.. Jocasta from the Gathers died on Earth-616 a few years back.

Was that really Ultimate Blob? Unlike the "New Marauders", he's not mentioned to be from another universe, Angel and him also recognize each other.
    Jimmy stated that the Blob was from his universe if i recall correctly.

Ah, I thought the Maestro who's in 616 is from OML's universe, thanks, is he still in 616? Wiki doesn't make that clear.
    Ibelieve both actually wound up on Earth-616 but i could be wrong on this.

And what happened with him? Did he really merge with Tony?
    Merger/death but per the Avengers they are considered separate entities[/Quote]

Did any of the Gatherers and Earth 943 Jocasta actualy move to 616 though? And 6311's Psi-lord's article on the wiki doesn't make it clear if he moved to 616.
    All died on Earth-616 or was imprisoned there.

Also thanks a lot for all of this.
    Your very welcome.

General Howlett from Earth-12025
    We never did see him leave 616. So he might still be around.
    #EmmaWasRight

Is Death's Head actually from the Transformers Universe (Earth-91274/Earth-120185) though?
    Funny thing is there are two death head 1's running around. (and that does not count death head 2 and 3!)

Marvel wiki says 1st is from earth TRN234.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Death%2...(Earth-TRN234)

The second is from a what if issue called what if death head had lived. He is running around the multiverse and you never know if the death's head you are seeing is the first or the second!

nor do I know which Machine Man you're talking about,
    He is from the 2001 universe.

[IMG][/IMG]