Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Good issue but Wolverine defeating Psylocke, X-23, Domino, Sabretooth and Warpath was ridiculous.
    That's modern Marvel for ya. I didn't care for that either, but it's OG Logan, so he's gotta beat everything.

Creed is being written like Pak's version over in Weapon X. I'm starting to hate that man. So his costume change makes even less sense in this context. I may have to stop reading here. Or selectively read chapters that Creed is not in, since he's not done well here either. He fell off fast when Bunn lost him. 2 and a half decent years was a record though.

Otherwise, interesting to see Jean back. Hell of a place for a cliffie, but still curious if it'll be the real Scott. Loved the little tussle with Rogue and her moment with the 05. Showing the noobs a seasoned X-fighter. All the fight scenes were good, EXCEPT Wolverine's. I usually am not big on it, but I did like the art style here. It added to the creepy factor, and be interesting to see who Gladys is. But be interesting to see how the new art style matches up with next chapter's events. This seemed more horror-like.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-27-2017 at 02:35 PM.