Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

I don't know how to do the spoiler block thing.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 12-27-2017 at 11:44 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So who did the 3 various team meet up/ fight against?
    X-Men Gold + Magik: Hellfire Goons
    04 + Rogue: Seamus Whatshisface
    Weapon X + Psylocke and ANW: Young Man Logan

Spectacular Member

Did anyone notice that when Jean enters her parents house, the picture frames are of her and the family and then her graduation picture. In the frame that shows Cyclops, her graduating picture is replaced with a picture of her and Scott.

So, me thinks that this is an illusion by Jean who may be held captive by Apocalypse, hence Banshee and that church quote. Shes thinking of everyone and thing shes loved and lost, Scott, Logan, parents etc.

Color me intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Did anyone notice that when Jean enters her parents house, the picture frames are of her and the family and then her graduation picture. In the frame that shows Cyclops, her graduating picture is replaced with a picture of her and Scott.

So, me thinks that this is an illusion by Jean who may be held captive by Apocalypse, hence Banshee and that church quote. Shes thinking of everyone and thing shes loved and lost, Scott, Logan, parents etc.

Color me intrigued
    Also worth noting is that her family picture makes it seem like she's an only child. Her older sister Sarah is not referenced anywhere that I noticed.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Now, with the last X-book of 2017 in store, you can all think of the best (and worst) of 2017 and submit your votes in the X-Book Awards voting thread.

Don't forget ;-)
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Now, with the last X-book of 2017 in store, you can all think of the best (and worst) of 2017 and submit your votes in the X-Book Awards voting thread.

Don't forget ;-)
    I did vote. Now I am thinking of changing my highlight of 2017 to the surprise resurruction on the final page of this book. What do you guys think? Will you do the same?

Oh and did any noticed that non of the former Phoenix hosts who appear in Jean Grey #10 appeared in this issue?

When Jean finds out the Cyclops killed Professor X while he was in possession of the phoenix force will she accept or reject the phoenix force? She'll know he'd never do that of his own free will.

This was a pretty good issue. I'm very interested in everything going on. Clearly everything is an illusion right now. Scott is not back unfortunately, but i do think we're close to getting him back. Marvel has the film rights now and everyone else has come back from the dead. Scott will be next

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Rogue lost her Wonder Man super strength and durability?
    Seems Rogue has her flight, strength and invulnerability, no explanation how they remained after he was removed afaik

BANNED

This is definitely going to be sold out.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i loved! i needed more jean tho
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I'm not trolling. If you were a Cyclops fan, you would understand.
    I am a Cyclops fan and I do know you are trolling. Im not a bitter one though. You know you are trolling as you know damn well the Avengers and SHIELD have no place in this story not were they going to get involved. It was said for effect

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    This is definitely going to be sold out.
    I pre-ordered mine back in the middle of October. Hopefully, it will be here by Saturday or the middle of next week at the latest.(Mail get's bumped because of the New Years holiday.)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixLives View Post
    Seems Rogue has her flight, strength and invulnerability, no explanation how they remained after he was removed afaik
    In Uncanny Avengers #30, that just came out last week, Rogue is seen flying around with Johnny Storm. In the preliminary art for Rogue and Gambit #1, that comes out next week, Rogue is seen using the abilities she got from Simon. Also, the preliminary art from No Surrender, which starts on January 10th also shows Rogue using superstrength and flight.

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post

Colour me intrigued
    You might be right in thinking that this is something to do with Apocalypse as last time we saw him he was in a cell in the back end of limbo back before ivx.