Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This was everything that I wanted and more. Most of the X-Men that were picked for the missions got their own little moments, and they were great. But this was Jean's story through and through, even if she didn't appear until towards the end. You could feel her all throughout it. Like Rosenberg said, something is just... different about the stories told when Jean is here, and is involved.

Welome back, Jean Grey. We missed you.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    NICE!! Yes Jean Grey is officially back. Really interesting issue.

Who is Gladys in Jean history? Did we know her...
    I thought the same thing. Gladys is the only seeming anomaly wherever Jean is right now. Everyone else is an important part of her past who is now "dead."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    If the phoenix is bringing back legit Scott, then I might actually start reading core X-Men books again.
    By legit Scott you mean RightClops or pre Morrison cyclops?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHotRoom View Post
    I thought the same thing. Gladys is the only seeming anomaly wherever Jean is right now. Everyone else is an important part of her past who is now "dead."
    There's Sean too, who definitely implies he isn't the same as the others since he's "still deciding."
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I avoided the spoilers and it was so worth it! I know they're probably all just illusions except for Jean but I was still genuinely surprised. Great issue and yes the tone was very compelling! Really happy that we only have to wait a week for the next one!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I definitrly got that vibe off of Banshee. I thought he was about to start flipping between his human form and Horseman form.

Am I the only one who noticed that absolutely no one cares that Jeen is nothing but dust?

(ALSO THE BIRD FALLS OVER ON THE LAST PAGE)
    Yes, whats going on with that and + how tyke is there didn't he should be in comatose or something, hello the psychic rapport.

Jeen, the Cuckoos, QQ, Hope and Emma (but in her case perhaps they didn't invited her?) are not present among all the people they gathered. So it's probably happening during Jean Grey #10 / #11? (And Beast didn't noticed that energy flare?)

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Jeen, the Cuckoos, QQ, Hope and Emma (but in her case perhaps they didn't invited her?) are not present among all the people they gathered. So it's probably happening during Jean Grey #10 / #11? (And Beast didn't noticed that energy flare?)
    It seems as if Katherine and Henry were holding back. They know that it is the phoenix. Logan could tell they were hiding something.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

If Cyclops is back, even as '"90s Before Apocalypse" Cyclops, I would take that over Tyke.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Ultimate Member

Maybe the Scott in the issue is a version of Scott that is trying to keep her dead or in the white hot room, that he's decided to stay in the afterlife and Jean chooses life rather than stay with him...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Maybe the Scott in the issue is a version of Scott that is trying to keep her dead or in the white hot room, that he's decided to stay in the afterlife and Jean chooses life rather than stay with him...
    I thought about something similar, though not exactly with Scott "trying to keep her dead". Like at the end Scott will still be dead in the WHR and she's gonna have to say goodbye to him, kinda like the reverse version of Phoenix Endsong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I thought about something similar, though not exactly with Scott "trying to keep her dead". Like at the end Scott will still be dead in the WHR and she's gonna have to say goodbye to him, kinda like the reverse version of Phoenix Endsong.
    Scott: stay.
    Jean: Goodbye loser, time for me get some fun!!
    Scott: but you asked me to hook up with Emma;
    Jean: byeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by spirit2011; 12-27-2017 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    Well at least Rogue had some good action.
    Yeah I just want more.

I am surprised no one talked about the backwards words

Alucard='s Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    I believe it was said that this happens in the time between JG 10 and JG 11.

I really dont like that Kitty is the person leading the team for Jean's return. This isnt Gold so I wish Rosenberg had just had Storm step up here.

The teams? How predictable. Its just Gold, Blue and Weapon X with 1-2 other characters added

Why was Banshee in Jean's segment? He seemed like an odd choice since they werent particularly close and he isnt dead last I heard.