Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    When MCU Captain America wants to stop a truck he throws his motorcycle at it and the truck tumbles overhead.
    That definitely is what he would do.

If I could do one thing I would age up Spidey from 15 to 19 - then I would have added the classic characters Flash (jock), Harry, Gwen, MJ, Liz and maybe even Betty.
    That would mean that Pete couldn't have been that kid in IM2 which for me is silly.
    Truth is the best policy

Boisterously Confused

Resist killing the great villains so that they are available for sequels, even if you have to recast the part to do it. Both The Red Skull and Baron Strucker should have been available to haunt our heroes again.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Resist killing the great villains so that they are available for sequels, even if you have to recast the part to do it. Both The Red Skull and Baron Strucker should have been available to haunt our heroes again.
    Strucker wasn't that impressive and technically, the Red Skull could still be alive.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The Red Skull is strictly speaking not dead, and Strucker wasn't really the haunting type.

Also, don't you have to actually be dead to do some proper haunting?

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Here's a nitpicky thing to say ..get the Infinity Stone color the same as in the comic

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    Here's a nitpicky thing to say ..get the Infinity Stone color the same as in the comic
    Agreed. And call them Gems, not Stones.

As for the thing I'd change, I would...
    1. Make the Nova Corps a faithful adaptation of the comics (with a bad@$$ Richard Rider as Nova Prime) because what we got in GotG was crap: with Green Lantern Corps seemingly in limbo, I want at least one of my favorite space heroes adapted well
    2. Reconfigure Ultron's personality so that he doesn't sound like Buffy f*%&ing Summers: what a waste
    3. Not make Tony Stark the center of the f$&*%ing universe
    4. Have Stark's parents die in a regular car crash instead of assassinated by Bucky: that idiotic twist added nothing to the story and ruined the end of a decent movie

I know that's more than one, but what can I say? I'm thorough.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    [*]Reconfigure Ultron's personality so that he doesn't sound like Buffy f*%&ing Summers: what a waste
    Having watched all of the Buffy show many times over, Ultron sounds nothing like her. He sounds like Tony Stark, which he should in this version.

[*]Not make Tony Stark the center of the f$&*%ing universe
    He isn't...

Agreed. And call them Gems, not Stones.
    [*]Have Stark's parents die in a regular car crash instead of assassinated by Bucky: that idiotic twist added nothing to the story and ruined the end of a decent movie
    I RERALLY can't agree with this. That was the ENTIRE point of the film and the actual "Civil War"

Put Hank Pym on the Helicarrier during Avengers so he sees their dysfunction, and he can make Ultron/Vision later to counter them.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Having watched all of the Buffy show many times over, Ultron sounds nothing like her. He sounds like Tony Stark, which he should in this version.
    Yeah, he is jokes because Stark is jokes constantly.

While i didnt like the change in the origin this part actually made sense.