View Poll Results: X-Cited about the Return of Charles Xavier

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Im glad he's back!

29 30.21%
  • Meh, the grave suited him better.

33 34.38%
  • I'll wait and see how it goes before I decide.

34 35.42%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Last I checked Betsy is single at the moment so no she's not dating any or all of them...

BANNED

I would have preferred Jean be back without Wolverine or Xavier for a while before they brought them back. So I'm not super thrilled about Xavier returning.

Hope they bring back his real body somehow. I don’t like characters permanently inhabiting bodies that aren’t their own such as the case with Psylocke. But he does need to come back.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Ultimate Member

Well technically part of the body that Betsy is in now is her original body...as the two were mixed together when the whole bodyswap thing happened...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well technically part of the body that Betsy is in now is her original body...as the two were mixed together when the whole bodyswap thing happened...
    Actually, none of her original body exists anymore. She currently inhabits a brand-new body that Jamie made for her and resurrected her into.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Bring the man back already, and let him train the next generation of X-Men. That should be his role, and of course lead the charge for his "dream", something the other X-Men tend to forget from time to time. The man has probably forgotten more than any of the current leaders know at this point. Of course, he's made mistakes. But so have the others. Bring him back, and while we're at it, put the mansion back in Westchester (Salem Center to be precise). Then we'll have the X-Men moving closer to where it should have been, and where it should remain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Actually, none of her original body exists anymore. She currently inhabits a brand-new body that Jamie made for her and resurrected her into.
    this is right. he could have made her british again but didnt

I'm happy to have him back, but I'm not sold on the way it's being handled. Charles in Fantomex's body just really isn't all that exciting for me. I'll wait and see though.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    And I never understood why Jamie did not return her in his original body, and instead of that he return her in the Asian body of revenge, that was very MEH for me.

But the theme of Xavier I hope to see it in its real appearance, although on the other hand it is good to get rid of a character like Fantomex lol.

Although it is possible that this Xavier is not really Xavier, but part of it and part of the shadow king, with that in the following numbers will be a darker xavier performance, that makes you think.

Ultimate Member

Maybe because that's her body now but if Jamie brought her back exactly as she was before then it'd still count as being partly her old body...

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    this is right. he could have made her british again but didnt
    Which is why I am in favor of another Jamie Braddock story to fix this situation once and for all. Give Elizabeth her original British body back, and revive Kwannon in her body and let her stay on as the telekinetic ninja, and let Elizabeth redefine herself as a precognative telepath(she can still do secret agent type martial arts).

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    And I never understood why Jamie did not return her in his original body, and instead of that he return her in the Asian body of revenge, that was very MEH for me.

But the theme of Xavier I hope to see it in its real appearance, although on the other hand it is good to get rid of a character like Fantomex lol.
    I agree about both; Elizabeth should be back in her original British body, and Fantomex can be replaced by Charles because he was a stupid character to begin with!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    His death wasn't powerful, it was just a way to get rid of him and put Scott firmly in charge of the X-Men, right after they'd finished demonizing Charles for his mistakes and such and then to have Scott make some of those same mistakes but get a free pass for them...
    agreed professor x needs to come back not in someone else body but his own
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

I and many others don't see Betsy's current body being a problem that needs to be fixed, she's been in the more Asian body for almost as long if not longer than in her original body, it's been at least 25 years if not longer...and again last I checked Kwannon no longer exists so there'd be nothing and no one for Jamie to bring back...

BANNED

Charles looks better! OMG Charles and Jean Grey pairing, here we go!

Charles needs to be in X-men Red!