Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Squirrel Girl.

Monica Rambeau they can have an intriguing time exploring galaxies

Fantastic Member

My first thought was Phoenix-powered Jean Grey. It's a pairing I have never considered before, but I think it could work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I want Norrin to reconcile with Shalla Bal.
    What happened? What's wrong with them?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Xavin would be an amusing love

xavin.jpg

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    My first thought was Phoenix-powered Jean Grey. It's a pairing I have never considered before, but I think it could work.
    Moving from a Devourer of Worlds to another avatar that destroys world is kind of cruel for a lost soul like Norrin.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    What happened? What's wrong with them?
    She has evolved or maybe i should say devolved into a villain to prop a Dawn and Norrin love story. (I have to finish reading Silver Surfer but that was my last sighting of Shalla-Bal)

That was her most recent appearance. Yeah, she face-heel turned.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Maybe Silver Surfer and the Never Queen lol!
    You home-wrecker, you! The Never-Queen is Eternity's true love! Why would you stand in the way of true love like that?

Mantis is equally zen

Someone who would live longer than a human.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Someone who would live longer than a human.
    The thing is normally that won't matter. Marvel characters, due to the nature of the medium, pretty much don't age. Everyone will stay in their late twenties to mid thirties for pretty much the rest of their existnace.

Dawn was just a fluke, because they put her in a situation which allowed the narrative to age her.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The thing is normally that won't matter. Marvel characters, due to the nature of the medium, pretty much don't age. Everyone will stay in their late twenties to mid thirties for pretty much the rest of their existnace.

Dawn was just a fluke, because they put her in a situation which allowed the narrative to age her.
    I get it that the characters are stuck in perpetuity, it just looks goofy for some godlike being to pine for someone whose lifespan is, to them, a hiccup. The main characters are going to stay the same (more or less), supporting characters should at least evolve a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The Silver Surfer?

I think only a clone of himself is going to put up with him for very long.
    That should be the other way around. The Surfer is far too good of a person for most women. Certainly most human women. The best thing that ever happened to him was getting those cosmic powers and getting the hell away from Shalla Ball. Besides, with the Power Cosmic he could probably induce the feeling of an orgasm anytime he wanted. Nah, the Surfer should stay single and skyriding till the end of time. I have spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    I get it that the characters are stuck in perpetuity, it just looks goofy for some godlike being to pine for someone whose lifespan is, to them, a hiccup. The main characters are going to stay the same (more or less), supporting characters should at least evolve a little.
    Human bias. If we ever meet a real space god, a lot of people are going to be in for a shock when he/she doesn't give two flips about even the best of us. Why would they? Do we fall in love with particularly interesting and attractive ants? I say thee nay!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Mantis is equally zen
    Mantis really clicked with Norrin (I remember the Early Steve Englehart & Marshall Rogers issues myself )
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "