Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

For my team, I'm going to keep the basic structure of it with one small alteration.

Combat team:

Storm
    Gambit
    Emma Frost
    Warpath
    Manifold or Nightcrawler

Non-combat team who help with tech, cooridination, and medical stuff at the mansion:

Forge
    Sage
    Beast
    Cecilia Reyes
    Last edited by rutog98; 12-29-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Jean
    Storm
    Iceman
    M
    Magik

1. Storm
    2. Wolverine
    3. Rogue
    4. Gambit
    5. Thunderbird

Jean
    Emma
    Scott
    Logan
    Beast

Magneto remained (or returned to) Max Eisenhardt and recruited Dazzler, Storm, Wolverine, Northstar and Colossus as his O5 in modern time... I dunno. Just 'cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post

Magneto remained (or returned to) Max Eisenhardt and recruited Dazzler, Storm, Wolverine, Northstar and Colossus as his O5 in modern time... I dunno. Just 'cause.
    I can go with this...like an All New Untilmate X-men
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That Wolverine is way too hot.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    That Wolverine is way too hot.
    And that Max too young, and Ororo too mousy. Really, a button-up blouse, glasses, and a book? (cute drawings, I'm just gonna nitpick it though)
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    And that Max too young, and Ororo too mousy. Really, a button-up blouse, glasses, and a book? (cute drawings, I'm just gonna nitpick it though)
    Your making an assumption that is Storm, she could be sitting on the desk taking selfies (though we both know its not...lol)
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    LOL. And Peter doesn't have long hair and Jean-Paul doesn't have a beard or a (known) star tattoo. Since you're not in any actual danger of it becoming a reality you can probably relax a bit.

Thought it pretty clear with the roster as well as stating it was a modern setting that things are, ya know, different. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Your making an assumption that is Storm, she could be sitting on the desk taking selfies (though we both know its not...lol)
    Dazzler isn't taking a selfie. She's recording something over her shoulder. Peter is eyeing something out the window. JP is slipping something into the back of his shirt. Logan is clawing at something to be revealed later and Storm's book is a secret-filled diary that does not belong to her.
    Last edited by Lightengale; 12-29-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    LOL. And Peter doesn't have long hair and Jean-Paul doesn't have a beard or a (known) star tattoo. Since you're not in any actual danger of it becoming a reality you can probably relax a bit.

Thought it pretty clear with the roster as well as stating it was a modern setting that things are, ya know, different. My bad.

Dazzler isn't taking a selfie. She's recording something over her shoulder. Peter is eyeing something out the window. JP is slipping something into the back of his shirt. Logan is clawing at something to be revealed later and Storm's book is a secret-filled diary that does not belong to her.
    Okay but for the record the star tattoo is my favorite part.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

X-men Black (replaces Weapon X)
    Cable
    Domino
    Shatterstar
    Warpath
    Deathstrike

Astonishing Member

Why is it that everybody seems to like Northstar much more than Aurora?

Is it that she seems to be only about her personality disorder and that makes her boring? that she was never an x-men (I think)?

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Why is it that everybody seems to like Northstar much more than Aurora?

Is it that she seems to be only about her personality disorder and that makes her boring? that she was never an x-men (I think)?
    A mix of those and that Northstar is more used in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    So basically Brian Wood’s original XX-men team? Awesome.
    Yes! Minus Rachel....i always loved this roster and would have loved to be more explore as I think Wood's book hadn't got the chance to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    1) Cyclops
    2) Jean Grey
    3) Wolverine
    4) Storm
    5) Emma Frost
    Right? How did this never happened? This would be an all star book filled with drama!