Default Dan Slott does great Syfy!

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/the-30-...riters-of-2017

Looks like buddy didn't fare too bad in Syfy.com's writer's of 2017!

You realize that article ONLY mentions Silver Surfer, yes? There isn't ONE single mention of Spider-Man.

(I'm saying this thread shouldn't be in the Spider-Man board. It should be in the Marvel Universe board. And yes, I've read that Surfer run and thought it was quite good.)

Yeah, I read that. I can definitely see this as part of the Marvel thread, but he's one of my favorite Spidey writers, and the current main Spidey writer, so I decided to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Yeah, I read that. I can definitely see this as part of the Marvel thread, but he's one of my favorite Spidey writers, and the current main Spidey writer, so I decided to post it here.
    But it's not about Spider-Man. In any way, shape, or form. That he was the writer of Amazing Spider-Man in 2017 is irrelevant to this. This is about his Silver Surfer run with the Allreds.

And sure, the Silver Surfer has had encounters with Spider-Man (including one in this run), but that's also incidental to this and went completely unmentioned in the article.

(Basically, not everything Marvel does is about Spider-Man.)

Noted. If mods move it, they move it, but I'm quite happy to see the thread here.