Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-New Member

Default New Comic Book Company Looking for Support

Hi Everyone,

My name is Julissa, and I am the founder of Imperial Enterprises, the first ever non-profit organization centered on hiring artists and writers to create an all-new comic book universe!

As a non-profit, we are counting on the goodness of others to help join our cause and contribute through our crowd funding campaigns.

Since this is directly affecting the fanboy community I figured going straight to the source would be the best way to put the word out there.

To put it simply, our plan is to raise enough funding to publish three titles per month. Two stories are already being fleshed out but the third title will come directly from an aspiring artist or writer who will be chosen to work on their story!

My aim is to tell all-new stories with completely new characters that look and feel like real people, full of diversity and real-life issues. Something that I think is lacking in the current slate of books found on the shelves.

This is a chance for everyone to fall in love with new characters and content - something fresh!

Visit our website to learn more about our cause. I will make myself available here just in case there are any questions. My goal is to be as transparent as possible about this.

However, in order to accomplish all these great things, we will need donations. Help us spread the word. It could be you who can finally be known as a published comic book creator, or it can be your all original story that will be chosen as the third monthly title! And of course, there are donation based perks that will be granted when we meet our goals!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this. I hope this resonates with your fanboy heart as it does mine.

Best,
    Julissa

Follow me on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Spectacular Member

I'm intrigued by this. Is there a reason you split between kickstarter/gofundme/indiegogo instead of going to one source?
    Junior Braves of the Apocalypse - NOW AVAILABLE!

All-New Member

Hi MJ,

Thanks for your interest!

The reason I decided to split this between the three major crowd funding sites just to try and reach as many people as possible. Some people may use Kickstarter, but not Indiegogo and vice versa.