Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Default Kevin Sydney: Morph Appreciation 2018

Kevin Sydney is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The Changeling has been depicted as a member of the X-Men. Created by writer Roy Thomas and artist Werner Roth, the character first appeared in The X-Men #35 (August 1967).

Kevin Sydney first appeared as Changeling, a mutant shapeshifter. He was a short-lived adversary for the X-Men who subsequently joined Professor X and died shortly after, making him the first member of the X-Men to die in action. The character was reintroduced as Morph in the 1990s for X-Men: The Animated Series. An alternate reality version of the character under the codename Morph reappeared in the comics as part of the Exiles in 2001. (via wikipedia)

we can be heroes, just for one day

X-Men the animated series was my intro to the X-Men and Morph here was my favorite character and then he died.......needless to say it's been downhill from there. LOL
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    X-Men the animated series was my intro to the X-Men and Morph here was my favorite character and then he died.......needless to say it's been downhill from there. LOL
    yeah, what was his last appearance?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

In 616 he has not revived, has he? a record for the fashion of now that no character remains dead XD.

The one in the animated series was pleasant.

BANNED

Morph!

/10

I liked that version of the character

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    yeah, what was his last appearance?
    No actually. The demand for him was so high that he got brought back for at least one episode. Possibly two, been a very long time so I'm not a hundred percent sure.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Was the Changeling in the original X-Men series given a real name, ie, Kevin?

I thought very little was known about Changeling and that Kevin Sidney is a different character who goes by Morph?

Am I getting this mixed up?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Was the Changeling in the original X-Men series given a real name, ie, Kevin?

I thought very little was known about Changeling and that Kevin Sidney is a different character who goes by Morph?

Am I getting this mixed up?
    Had to change name because of Beast Boy. Was originally going to use Thunderbird
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

This one's for you Morph!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    No actually. The demand for him was so high that he got brought back for at least one episode. Possibly two, been a very long time so I'm not a hundred percent sure.
    He appeared alot in season 2. Episode "Courage" was about him also Cameo in season 3 and he was in series finale
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.