Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Odd he has never returned, yet was such a prominent character in AOA.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

That's sad lol
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Odd he has never returned, yet was such a prominent character in AOA.
    He did, sort of. He was one of the longest-running characters in eXiles, and was probably second in prominence in that book only to Blink. It wasn't the AoA Morph, but a very similar alternate of him that had come from a very peaceful world where Xavier's dream had become a reality and the school was a functioning, degree-granting, apparently accredited university. Morph had the longest tenure in the book and then died one of the most heartbreaking deaths I've read.

As he was originally drawn, I could believe that Kevin was a biological relation of Jason Wyngarde. Shape-shifting seems like a natural variation on illusion casting. The Mastermind sisters all alter their own appearances.

I would love to see 616 Kevin Sydney return and join the X-Men, taking on a TAS-inspired outfit and codename.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

The only Morph that had any substantial characterization was the eXiles version. The AoA version had a little bit, but was used very sparingly.

616 Changeling was just barely a character and only became at all important when he was later retconned to be an analogue of Morph. Even the TAS version was barely there, and he wore the most generic X-uniform with a leather jacket over it.

So basically, you're asking for a non-character "back"?

Quote Originally Posted by A Silver Quickly View Post
    The only Morph that had any substantial characterization was the eXiles version. The AoA version had a little bit, but was used very sparingly.

616 Changeling was just barely a character and only became at all important when he was later retconned to be an analogue of Morph. Even the TAS version was barely there, and he wore the most generic X-uniform with a leather jacket over it.

So basically, you're asking for a non-character "back"?
    I would say TAS Morph has more depth than a vast majority of the every Marvel character created since 2011.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 08-12-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!