Default Hela (Thor Ragnarok) vs Doomsday (Death of Superman)

. The fight takes places on Asgard

. Both characters are bloodlusted

. Win by death

. Who takes this fight?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I'm inclined to think that any true class 100 is probably too much for anything we have seen in the MCU or DCEU without getting into esoteric nonsense. The movies just operate on a much lower power scale, even compared to Byrne Era stuff.

Even this admittedly weaker Doomsday was basically ignoring blows from Maxima and Manhunter. Guy Gardner and Booster Gold drained their respective energy sources blasting the guy and all it did was free his arm.

DD never once seemed injured or harmed by anything he was hit by aside from Supes snapping a bone protrusion off his knee (I think Supes even admits this is the first time the guy seems hurt) and again with the final blow that seemed to break his neck.

Depending on how legit you treat his little solo backstory thing, DD also rampages across the galaxy killing a bunch of Lanterns and needing a Guardian to directly intervene. Although he might have been using a stolen ring at that point.

My whole point here is that DoS DD is still no joke. I'm not sure Hela can play keep away long enough to wear a guy like that down before he pulls her head off or something.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I'm inclined to think that any true class 100 is probably too much for anything we have seen in the MCU or DCEU without getting into esoteric nonsense. The movies just operate on a much lower power scale, even compared to Byrne Era stuff.
    Sweet profile pic bro! ^_^
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Sweet profile pic bro! ^_^
    Grumble grumble peer pressure grumble.

Grumble grumble peer pressure grumble.
    Pfft I totally thought you should have used a John Stewart picture and any evidence you have to the contrary is Photoshoped and a lie.
    - big_adventure

Pfft I totally thought you should have used a John Stewart picture and any evidence you have to the contrary is Photoshoped and a lie.
    Nah, too protective of John.

Nah, too protective of John.
    I much prefered your pre edit post ;P
    - big_adventure

I much prefered your pre edit post ;P
    I... Don't think I edited it. Pen is officially the mafia?

I... Don't think I edited it. Pen is officially the mafia?

Wouldn't surprise me.
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member

I don't see what Hela can do to finish off Doomsday. She might impale him for an Arena 10 count but this is in Asgard. If he closes with her, he takes her apart. I would opine that he is faster than her (although his speed is debated at times).

If Hela survived the end of the movie Surtur scene, I think this will be a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    If Hela survived the end of the movie Surtur scene, I think this will be a fight.
    I don't even know I'd go that far, unless we see it on screen and she's unharmed or something. Even low end class 100s take nukes with no damage.

I'm thinking Doomsday and tanking a nuke supersedes any damage Hela was able to dish out. I think eventually Doomsie wins this.