Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Superman #38 (spoilers)

Ok I'll just ask

Anybody get a early copy of this issue and want to spoil it in some spoiler tags for me?

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Ok I'll just ask

Anybody get a early copy of this issue and want to spoil it in some spoiler tags for me?
    Well

spoilers:
    Not much happens but Tim “saves” Jon and goes into Hypertime, the Future Titans try to stop Tim, Kon and Clark talk and Clark doesn’t seem to recognize Kon but Kon knows Jon.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Ok I'll just ask

Like the rest of this crossover, hardly anything happens.

Ok I'll just ask

spoilers:
    You do get your wish though kinda Conner does rush in to save Jon. Say's he won't fail him again
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

Wow, Tomorrow Titans choosed help them.. Favorite image, Tim face(was funny) when Superman attack him..

Despite this ending I canīt see Tomorrow Tim with good eyes.. Maybe because he wanted to kill Damian previously... I do not care superboy, Damian saving him and another punch, like in his first meeting.. This friendship does not benefit Damian..

I wanted to talk about certain thing of the kid but, I saw this humiliation again... NO MATTER.. I do not care this character... Fortunatelly, I was only following my comics... I did not see the part 2 and I will not see the ending of this crossover, both things in SS comic..
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-03-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    spoilers:

Wow, Tomorrow Titans choosed help them.. Favorite image, Tim face(was funny) when Superman attack him..

Despite this ending I canīt see Tomorrow Tim with good eyes.. Maybe because he wanted to kill Damian previously... I do not care superboy, Damian saving him and another punch, like in his first meeting.. This friendship does not benefit Damian..

I wanted to talk about certain thing of the kid but, I saw this humiliation again... NO MATTER.. I do not care this character... Fortunatelly, I was only following my comics... I did not see the part 2 and I will not see the ending of this crossover, both things in SS comic..
    end of spoilers
    Damian is nerfed or made the object of ridicule for Jon's benefit however one could argue that Damian has gained some fans because of this partnership. however Damian already had a very solid fan base before Jon came along and I feel that anyone who likes this version of Damian never truly saw Damian [I hesitate to use the term real fans because there is no such thing. We all like whatever version we like]

I didn't care for the punch nor did i care for Miss I just got done hunting a child Raven mouthing off but Damian is a love to hate character and for some that punch made the book so I see why some writers will writer that. I would rather Tomasi be unapologetic in his writing of Damian but it's not to be.

I don't see this Tim as a good guy at all. He is unhinged [everyone is unhinged] and erratic he made th right choice in the end but he isn't a good guy.
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-03-2018 at 09:32 AM.

BANNED

This was I'm for my fanboy needs the best part easily.yes the 1st part with Tim beating Kal and Bruce was sweet,but this had Kon actually do something,pick a side,which is the good side,and save the day with Superman.

I am happy,I even got my Kal,Kon ,and Jon panel I wanted,see my avatar.

BANNED

Could've been so much better if it focused on everything but Tim.
    This is a Tim Drake story through and through.

BANNED

I think in the next issue which is Super Sons 12 Kon will tell everyone what happened between Jon, Damian and Tim and then the mystery of them being forgotten will kick off.

BANNED

God I hope we get some kon,Jon,and Kal payoff.

I want a whole issue of just talking,they can even sit on comfy couches and drink fancy drinks,I just want words coming from Kon to them and vice versa.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    I think in the next issue which is Super Sons 12 Kon will tell everyone what happened between Jon, Damian and Tim and then the mystery of them being forgotten will kick off.
    Here's hoping. I am glad that Tim managed a wee bit of redemption in the end.

So this supposed Jon story was just a masquerade, its really a Bat story because its truly about this version of Tim. Way to use this title to crossover with a story that has absolutely zilch to truly do with the Superman mythos. What a debacle this book has become. Get these guys off this book and put them where they really want to be, the Batman line.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 01-03-2018 at 10:46 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Get these guys off this book and put them where they really want to be, the Batman line.
    Eww, gross. You keep him!

Ha, thanks for making me chuckle. Not worth being this annoyed.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Here's hoping. I am glad that Tim managed a wee bit of redemption in the end.
    Tim was given a "out",the whole jumping through time screwing with his head thing.yeah it's convenient,but whatever,it means he can come back "whole again"

Notice Everytime we see Kon in his future suit he is in a different future somehow