Default Drax actor wants Moondragon in the MCU.

Drax actor wants drax's daughter moondragon to be in the movies. (yeah his daughter is alive in the comics and is the avenger moondragon. Wonder if thanos took her and raised her like nebula in the mcu.)

https://moviepilot.com/p/guardians-o...utista/4260159

Moondragon should have been the villain in Guardians 2 instead of that rubbish take on Ayesha and The Sovereign. It would have even fit the theme of fathers and given Gamora and Nebula another personal angle as well.

We already had her in Doctor Strange.

It would be nice to see both Moondragon and Phyla in the MCU, but I think we're still a ways away from the MCU featuring prominent LGBT heroes .
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Moondragon should have been the villain in Guardians 2 instead of that rubbish take on Ayesha and The Sovereign. It would have even fit the theme of fathers and given Gamora and Nebula another personal angle as well.
    I think Moondragon should have had Mantis' role.

At least then maybe Gunn wouldn't have made her into as much of a joke as he did MCU Mantis.

she'd have to be given a different backstory. MCU Drax is far from the original comics backstory.

if the second movie had been better, I'd support this. but I'm left wondering how Moondragon would be an improvement. they barely utilized Mantis.

Looks like a kid version of her (Wasn't the real her by the way. ) was in the gotg cartoon. Kind of shocked her and starfox and starfox's dad has not showed up yet in the mcu.