Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
...Archangel throws razor sharp nearly unbreakable knives, that are laced with a type of poison, from his wings while flying at high speeds through the air. On top of that depending on the day he lack any emotions to slow him down. What is not to be afraid of?

I understand you are a big Gambit fan and I also understand that Gambit is a powerful character in his own right. But logic dictates that throwing cards at a Flying target are rarely going to hit no matter how good of a marksmen you are. Especially from the distance Angel was at most of past few issues.

Let it go buddy. Under different circumstances the playing field may be more even but right now with how the story is written it fits.
You mean the unbreakable knives Gambit caught in the last issue and threw back at him and can make explode? Why would Gambit be afraid of that when he can dodge bullets and already showed he can catch those knives? The dialogue in this issue makes no sense based on Soule's own narrative. All those knives are per Soule's own narrative is ammo for Gambit.

And here is a thought. You have a guy flying around throwing shit, you simply walk inside. Duh! What is Archangel going to do Logan and Gambit if you take away his ability to fly by simply going inside a building and waiting. And not sure why OML even cares since he can heal. I repeat. He can heal.