Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I was just chatting about Madame Zodiac in a Facebook group yesterday.

Attachment 70937
    I'd update her name to Madame Zodiaque.

Astonishing Member

Madame X

Never heard of her until someone else mentioned her.

MadameX.jpg

When I saw her, I wanted to see her again.

While Red Claw feels generic, Madame X makes me think of a female Two-Face.

Quote Originally Posted by wvchemteach View Post
    . . . Lady Vic - She was the most interesting of the villains Dixon created for Nightwing during his run. Perhaps pair her up with Deathstroke . . .

Has she shown up anywhere since Luke's run as Batwing in the New52?

Astonishing Member

BatmanEclipso10.jpg

yes...that's marcia monroe...the queen bee...a bat-villainess that even i don't want back...for several reasons.

On the other hand, I do think batman should have a bee-themed villainess. Or he could borrow the Queen Hornet from the Blue Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Nocturna (specifically Dini's unused concept.)

Attachment 70982
    I gotta say I'd totally redo Nocturna too, from the most recent version used in the pages of Batwoman.

If using Dini's concept, I'd like to explore the vampire population and hierarchy in the DCU too at some point down the line.
    Last edited by WonderScott; 09-25-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Jane Doe. I think it would be cool if she used her skills to infiltrate the different camps of Batman villians and crime families and using that knowledge to gain control and leverage to become a major player in Gotham. Also she could be further developed and began to really get into the role of the person she is imitating and began to take in the person beliefs and personality to the point it starts to be a struggle for her personality to be in control.
    I've always like her concept and have thought she's underutilized.

I haven't written it yet, but I have the broad strokes of a story in mind the pits Jane Doe and Mr. Zsasz together against some other, particular vigilantes in Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

I always liked Lady Vic and think she should be one of Nightwing's more prominent villains. Out of all the hired help Blockbuster pulled together, she always seemed the most capable and intelligent.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Ooh yeah I like Nocturna, but she's also one of those villain slash love interest.
    I haven't heard of Lady Vic since Batwing.
    I like Jane Doe too.
    I want a reboot of White Rabbit. More emphasis on her ability to be in two places at once, but change her costume to be less ridiculous.

I'm surprised Red Claw from Batman: The Animated Series has never been incorporated into regular DC continuity. I feel she has tons of potential and you can never have enough sexy villianesses.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    I'm surprised Red Claw from Batman: The Animated Series has never been incorporated into regular DC continuity. I feel she has tons of potential and you can never have enough sexy villianesses.
    What potential do you see in Red Claw? What stories do you envision with her?

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Terrorist working either for or against Tahlia.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Extraordinary Member

Lady Vic has style and personality, but was written by and large as just a bit above par for the mercs Blockbuster employed (and Dixon even had her close run battle with Shrike kind if get wasted when Nightwing beat Shrike while multitasking), and no, I don't think she has appeared since that Batwing arc. Still, if they bring her back and reinvigorate her a bit, she'd make a great char somatic villain.

Red Claw probably needs some more development, since a big part of her gimmick in the BTaS episodes she first appeared in was that *gasp* she was a woman! Maybe spice up her cause or motivation a bit, make her an enemy to Spyral or something, and that could get her to be more than a generic European terrorist.

And based off the Villain redesign thread:

Nocturna

You know how Paul Dini and Bruce Timm had this idea for Nocturna as a Vampire? I'd keep that, but she's not your regular vampire; she's more like the orginal literary version of Dracula, albeit as a mellow and largely sedate villainess looking to keep her immortal time occupied instead of an ambitious would-be Evil Overlord. Like Dracula in the book, she wasn't given her powers by a bite to the neck, but instead studied at the Scholomance, the dark school of sorcery in the Eastern European mountains. She can teleport and disappear into shadows, has some moderate hypnotic abilities, and can heal pretty much any wound by midnight, and has multiple lifetimes of debauched criminality behind her, with all the cunning, cleverness, and vice that presupposes. She's lived long enough to have dated and dumped Ra's Al Ghul (he used her to learn some of her knowledge, so she forced him to use a Lazarus Pit after burying him alive.) She doesn't even need to kill many people to stay young, since she just slowly drains some victims over decades after hypnotizing them, and usually chooses people she thinks the world could do without (usually other criminals.)

Her association with Gotham started through one of the very few younger vampires she sired... The Mad Monk, Niccolai Tepes. He was a considerably more ambitious and hungry, and was one of Batman's earliest otherworldly opponents. Batman defeated him, surprising Nocturnal when she found out, which is why she tracked down The Mad Monk's "child," Dala, a precocious young lady who's turning into a vampire slowly. Dala told her what happened to the Monk and how Batman took him down (I'd make it a bit ambiguous as to how exactly the Monk died.)

So, Nocturna arrives in Gotham with Dala in tow, and the two eventually encounter Batman. Nocturna, in her dilettante disguise as Natalie Knight, hobnobs with the rich while Dala starts tormenting some Bat-family members for fun (Damian or Tim dealing with a literal vampire can be fun, and perhaps Dala is combined with Darla Aquista, the Warlock's Daughter). Nocturna doesn't go out of her way to antagonize Batman, but she has fun helping some criminals and hurting others, and remains an annoying side project for Batman.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Is it too much to hope she'll be sporting the Beware the Batman costume ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

She was mentioned off-hand by Dick in an issue of Seeley's Nightwing run (I think it was the date issue with Shawn).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Off the top of my head:

If they can upgrade Pigeon (Person), they can upgrade:

1. Sable Lady, the Mink Marauder
    2. The Midnight Ladies
    3. Jet-Set Jessie

Pigeon-Person-Hostess-Cakes-comics-h1.jpg If this can become the Pigeon, then...

Sable-Lady-Hostess-Cakes-comics.jpg She can be Lady Sable...

Jet-Set-Jessie-Hostess-Cakes-comics.jpg and she can be Jet-Set.