Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Batman: Creature of the Night (even just 50% out, it steals the top spot)
    Super Sons (more a "Super book", but still my favorite ongoing at the moment)
    Batman
    All Star Batman
    Nightwing
    Nightwing: The New Order
    Batman Beyond
    Detective Comics
    Trinity (with a significant gap between this book and the ones above)

Tradewaiting on Batman: White Knight, but I expect to enjoy it as much or more than Sean Murphy's last solo outing, Punk Rock Jesus.
    Last edited by Spiderboy12; 01-06-2018 at 01:26 PM.
    Currently buying:
    Print: Superman, Nightwing, Super Sons, Doomsday Clock, Young Justice, Books of Magic, Batman: Creature of the Night, Ascender, Birthright, Black Hammer, . Digital: Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Batman Beyond, Flash, Justice League, Titans, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, The Wild Storm, Terrifics, Naomi, The Dreaming, Star Wars, Black Science, The Magic Order, Gideon Falls, Giants, Archie, Riverdale, Maxwell's Demons.

Incredible Member

RHATO
    Super sons
    Detective
    Trinity
    Batman beyond
    Nightwing

I read Batman for awhile but had to drop it. It just wasn’t for me.

Batman is the only one I read.

BANNED

Batman Creature of the Night
    Batman/The Shadow
    The Shadow/Batman
    Batman/TMNT 2
    Nightwing
    Batman Beyond
    Nightwing:The New Order
    Batman:White Knight
    Red Hood and the Outlaws
    All Star Batman

I think both Batgirl books and Batwoman are poor. Super Sons and Metal I dont count as Batbooks otherwise they'd also be at the top. Batman and Detective are subpar currently which is inexcusable. Sure King wrote the Fudd special and the Annual which were great but the main book is aim less and filler.
    Overall the limited series are by far better than the ongoing books, not even a contest imo.

Amazing Member

Haven't read all but so far..

-Batman
    -All-Star Batman
    -Batman: White Knight
    -Detective Comics
    -Batman/Shadow

Batman
    All Star Batman
    Batman/TMNT
    Batman/Shadow
    Batman Beyond
    Red Hood and the Outlaws
    Batman White Knight (Best art by a mile but the story is a little too anti-batman for my tastes)
    Trinity
    Detective Comics(Significantly below the other books)
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Batman Creature of the Night
    Batman/The Shadow
    The Shadow/Batman
    Batman/TMNT 2
    Nightwing
    Batman Beyond
    Nightwing:The New Order
    Batman:White Knight
    Red Hood and the Outlaws
    All Star Batman

I think both Batgirl books and Batwoman are poor. Super Sons and Metal I dont count as Batbooks otherwise they'd also be at the top. Batman and Detective are subpar currently which is inexcusable. Sure King wrote the Fudd special and the Annual which were great but the main book is aim less and filler.
    Overall the limited series are by far better than the ongoing books, not even a contest imo.

Speaking of which, nobody mentioned Dark Knight III. Does that not count here? I remember one of its issues being the best-selling comic for whatever month it came out so I figured I'd hear more about it, either good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    Speaking of which, nobody mentioned Dark Knight III. Does that not count here? I remember one of its issues being the best-selling comic for whatever month it came out so I figured I'd hear more about it, either good or bad.
    Didn't buy it / didn't read it.
    Frank Miller involvement in a title hasn't been worth it to me (for a few decades now).

Quote Originally Posted by NK1988 View Post
    I totally forgot about it. I enjoyed it, it’s definitely better than All Star Batman & Robin and DKSA, but far from Miller’s first works with Batman (Year One and DKR).

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Batman
    Super Sons-Batman/Elmer Fudd
    Detective Comics
    Batman/Shadow (the first one)
    Bane Conquest (not sure if it counts)
    Batwoman (dropped)
    JLA (dropped)
    I guess I would put Dark Knight Master Race between Batman/Shadow and Bane Conquest
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

BANNED

I didn`t count Miller`s new DK because it isn`t a Rebirth book per-se, otherwise, yeah Last Crusade is on my list, easily.

Fantastic Member

Super Sons
    Batman
    Red Hood and the Outlaws
    Trinity
    Nightwing
    Teen Titans
    Batman Beyond
    Detective Comics