Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yep I feel the same way. Nice power and can be done well but Hijack was just created, before that we had Network who was never explored and killed. Hopefully both she and Hijack can co exist. I do wonder if they are gonna make him vehicle specific and her more omega level giving the White Queen vs Jean Grey power level allusions. Hijack needs all the love he can get. As a man of color, he on that chopping block.

Also as a side note I also thought that trinary was black at first. I also thought Timeslip was as well lol. But I am def hear for all types of representation but I do think we shouldn't get into the narrative that all Indians live in India as the diaspora is huge. I hope we can get Indians who grew up in England, those who grew up in the South America ( Guyanese) or the Caribbean ( trini). It would have been real cool if she had been a trini Indian or Guyanese etc who was a dougla. It is important to make sure we have diasporic characters. It gives a more nuanced representation.
    As a Trini (Creole, not Indian or Dougla) I very much agree.
    Yes, it would be cool to see such varied, diasporic representations other than the usual "go to" however, unless the writer is astute, invested in the character and diligent enough to actually do some research to get the character as close to authenticity as possible, what we usually end up with is someone whose dialogue is peppered with "Yeah Mon" (which is how they think Jamaicans sound and speak...not at all true) and a litany of "broken English" words (again, not a true indicator on how we actually speak.) If they can't get past the cliches, then they have no business writing representations of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm glad that Vita Ayala is using her as part of the Prisoner X mini.
    Ayala confirmed it to be Dani.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Ayala confirmed it to be Dani.
    My bad. Well that's pretty cool too.

I don't really see Trinary showing up in Slott's Iron Man, there's already a huge supporting cast there: Janet van Dyne, Rhodey, Bethany Cabe, Jocasta, Andy Bhang, Tony's biological mother, Friday, Machine Man.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Hopefully she and Gentle show up somewhere after Red wraps. It would be nice to see them in Uncanny, I think she and Scott would get along very well, but it seems like that's not going to happen.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love Trinary but with Taylor no longer in the X-Office her best bet would be to take Tony stark up on his offer and go work for him. Sadly, I truly doubt she'll be a significant player in future X-books.
    At least I will always have XMR.

If not Iron Man, I do think she'd be a good fit for The Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Sentinel is called Sentinel-X.
    That's terribly disappointing. Was hoping for the Indian equivalent of "Rover", "Rustbucket", or even "Optimus Prime".

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If the X books don't want to use her I suppose Dan Slott could add her to the Tony Stark: Iron Man cast. Tony said he wanted her to work for him in X-Men Red #10.

The Sentinel is called Sentinel-X.
    Even appearing in Ironheart would be good

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Sentinel X. Isn't that the codename of the grown up version of Shogo? I think that it is.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================