Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Thats the way it was back at the start of this Ninth Circle Story it was Emi, Ollie, Diggle, Dinah and Henry, I'm kinda glad they're getting back to that.
    I favor the Rise of Star City team, but that's just because Roy's my boy. What I think could be a good compromise for the sake of the size of the team would be to fade out Henry , bring in Connor to form the quintet with Ollie, Dinah, Emi and Diggle and (ideally with Titans' writing improving) having Roy be the 'extra ranger' so to speak, occasionally around but mostly only showing up for the big stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I favor the Rise of Star City team, but that's just because Roy's my boy. What I think could be a good compromise for the sake of the size of the team would be to fade out Henry , bring in Connor to form the quintet with Ollie, Dinah, Emi and Diggle and (ideally with Titans' writing improving) having Roy be the 'extra ranger' so to speak, occasionally around but mostly only showing up for the big stuff.
    I think Roy is definitely the type who's going to be in and out of the book unless, circumstances being what they are, he needs a new book to call home.

I like Henry even if I'm kind of over the "computer superhacker" archetype, but I don't think he's really someone who hogs a lot of screentime so I'm not too fussed about him detracting from anyone else in the cast.

It'd feel weird to have Connor in a group without Mia in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

It'd feel weird to have Connor in a group without Mia in it.
    Baby steps.

While their dynamic was fantastic, it wouldn't seem too weird for me. After all, during Connor's time leading the Green Arrow book, it was just him and Eddie.

Baby steps.

While their dynamic was fantastic, it wouldn't seem too weird for me. After all, during Connor's time leading the Green Arrow book, it was just him and Eddie.
    I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he bounces off Diggle, which would be kind of ironic given their connection in the Arrowverse .

BANNED

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he bounces off Diggle, which would be kind of ironic given their connection in the Arrowverse .
    Even with my issues with spoilers:
    Stein's death and Jax's subsequent exit
    end of spoilers this is still the worst thing Legends has done.

Even with my issues with spoilers:
    Stein's death and Jax's subsequent exit
    end of spoilers this is still the worst thing Legends has done.
    Eh, I'm used to stuff like that at this point .

But they generally tend to write themselves into those kinds of corners.

BANNED

Eh, I'm used to stuff like that at this point .

But they generally tend to write themselves into those kinds of corners.
    I'm used to characters being written drastically different than their comic counterparts. What I'm not used to (in superhero shows at least) is flat out racism. "Oliver's white! He can't have a dark skinned son! Make Connor the son of the only black guy on the show! Now where's our darling, whitebread OC William, Oliver's real son?"

I'm used to characters being written drastically different than their comic counterparts. What I'm not used to (in superhero shows at least) is flat out racism. "Oliver's white! He can't have a dark skinned son! Make Connor the son of the only black guy on the show! Now where's our darling, whitebread OC William, Oliver's real son?"
    Again, they wrote themselves into a corner there by not making William Connor or not getting the race right for Oliver's baby mama or illegitimate child (because they had no intention of doing a proper Connor Hawke).

Just like how, between Legends and Arrow, they completely screwed-up Grant and Jericho by reversing the ages and making them the exact same character.

spoilers:
    Diggle's Back guys. He returned in #37, shooting Malcolm to save Black Canary and reconciled with Oliver- we even get a Reminder- Diggle was in the Army and went Overseas. No 'You're my Brother Oliver.' Moment yet but its nice to have Dig back. Even better he's now chosen to be a Fulltime Friend to Oliver and Member of Team Arrow. So yeah, I could Dig this issue.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

the best Green Arrow in the Arrowverse.

IMG_3426.jpg

Brothers Reunited.

Diggle is the best part of Arrow IMO.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Addict View Post
    Diggle is the best part of Arrow IMO.
    He's pretty much become the backbone of Team Arrow.

He's pretty much become the backbone of Team Arrow.
    Unquestionably. I'd argue that's been the case since day one.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.