Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bareback triple penetration? Daken, you dog!

(Was that too much; is this the grown folks Iceman thread?)
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Now, what the hell did she do in Rogue and Gambit #1? Do I even want to know?
    She forced Rogue and Gambit to take a mission so that she didn't have to do with Colossus alone because it had to be a couple or former couple with problems.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Idk, but the fact that Daken's got the death seed has been causing some disturbing implications in my mind.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Grace... you bring back the Apocalypse Seed thing but why the hell did you break up Rictor and Shatterstar?

smfh.

BANNED

This was a mess. Are Michele & Indie going to save the day? That was an entirely long and needless conversation that went on for far too long.

Daken seems to be flirting with Iceman in an odd sort of way. Trying to show off and be the bad boy he thinks Iceman really wants.

Glad Judah is hopefully dead...if this series is ending is there a point?

The argument with Kitty is dumb. I've been in similar circumstances but usually the hag isn't in a relationship.

Really didn't understand the "noise complaint" it's an isolated building and the party could not have been that badly insulated. NONE of the telepaths picked up something wrong from Amp?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Iceman sucked. But the Daken thing is lame. Why cant they given one characterization. Daken was recieving changes since Logan died and through Death of Wolverine Logan legacy and Wolverine plus ANW he was seeminly redeeming himself. But oh no in iceman hes back to his evil dark wolverine attitude. Please juat stick with one version.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Grace... you bring back the Apocalypse Seed thing but why the hell did you break up Rictor and Shatterstar?

smfh.
    Because maybe with the exception of Reed and Sue no couple can have a happy life in the marvel universe .

I never cease to amaze me how easy it is to invade the school and fool the X-mens . It's like they're a bunch of amateurs the main team go to fight without leaving any of the veterans in the mansion except for Bobby.

This was a good issue. Between this and Astonishing i feel something huge is on the horizon with Apocalypse. First the seed thing here and what Bishop picks up in Astonishing. Perhaps the MCU have big plans for Apoc to bring mutants into the MCU and this is the start of marvel building whats to come.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ooooohhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeee. I like daken. he nasty.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ooooohhhhhhh weeeeeeeeeee. I like daken. he nasty.

Isn't it horrible we don't even care he killed Bobby's lame bf?

BANNED

Sina Grace broke up RicStar...why tho?

Bobby is a twat -- "Be supportive for ME! I'm GAY and you can't tell me what to do! What about MY problems?!" -- Get over yourself, gayboy.

Hopefully Triage doesn't come out of nowhere to save Judas. Let the LA plastic die.

It's nice to see Kyle bitching about his husband to random people. Why is Northstar married to this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Sina Grace broke up RicStar...why tho?

Bobby is a twat -- "Be supportive for ME! I'm GAY and you can't tell me what to do! What about MY problems?!" -- Get over yourself, gayboy.

Hopefully Triage doesn't come out of nowhere to save Judas. Let the LA plastic die.

It's nice to see Kyle bitching about his husband to random people. Why is Northstar married to this guy?
    This issue was still written before Sina knew the series was cancelled, right? Even though this issue is a mess, I feel like he really 'threw it all out there' in this one far moreso than the previous issues. Should have led with this, get into the boring old parents drama later once people were hooked.

I'm totally in favor of Northstar and Bobby getting together. Screw the flatscan capitalist. However, this horrible lie about RicStar must be retconned immediately! They go back to 90's X-Force, and I will not have their deep, unwavering brotherhood be thrown away for some drunken, half-assed attempt to hook up Bobby/Julio, who basically was his teacher in early X-Factor!!!

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Sounds like Rictor and Shatterstar are still the most realistic pairing in the books tho....

Ricstar on a break? After all we've been through. That's very disappointing. Very glad to see Cannonball get a cameo, however we still needed more interactions with friends of Bobby's past. I don't read All New Wolverine, but it seems like Daken might be two different characters in each book.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

This issue was still written before Sina knew the series was cancelled, right? Even though this issue is a mess, I feel like he really 'threw it all out there' in this one far moreso than the previous issues. Should have led with this, get into the boring old parents drama later once people were hooked.

I'm totally in favor of Northstar and Bobby getting together. Screw the flatscan capitalist. However, this horrible lie about RicStar must be retconned immediately! They go back to 90's X-Force, and I will not have their deep, unwavering brotherhood be thrown away for some drunken, half-assed attempt to hook up Bobby/Julio, who basically was his teacher in early X-Factor!!!
    Not like Bobby and Shatty didn't have a vibe anyways, the mores the merrier!