Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

This is gonna sell about 15 thousand on the fifth issue.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I will not be surprised if it's cancelled at #6 or 7.
    If it goes to issue #12 we shall consider it a modest hit that defied expectations.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    It's hard to tell, because the story started with the team already formed and we would only get a few additional information of what was going on before. I don't remember if it was actually stated when the Iron Lad mantle came into play, but I was under the impression that it was something Nate had chosen AFTER he recruited the boys and they decided to mold themselves after the Avengers. I could be wrong about that, though.

Also, I don't think this is supposed to be a different version of the character, just him from a previous time. At least I don't think they would be connecting him to the Young Avengers if it was supposed to be someone else.
    Hmm. Here I always figured he adopted the Iron Lad design to essentially make him look friendlier to the Avengers given who he grows up to be and prior to him assembling the team. So that he wasn't just PAST!Kang but hey look I'm the Kang who's trying not to be Kang! I want to be friendly and help!

I do doubt it's meant to be THE Iron Lad of that time though given it's an Exiles book. Though I suppose it being Kang! related anyway makes it a bit of a moot point since it can essentially BE that Iron Lad from one of the many IDENTICAL timelines.

Astonishing Member

And yes. Sales are definitely something to worry about but until the first issue hits we can only give it the good ol' clown college try.

I definitely hope it comes back for good. I've LOVED the original Exiles and hope this continues with all the fun the original had.

I'm still saddened at how much the Jeff Parker run was cut short.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    I'm still saddened at how much the Jeff Parker run was cut short.
    Me too. I was really liking that run.

Peace