Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I just want to keep saying "CEREBRO. MAGNETO."

Yes, I do now as well, lol! It is catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Happy MLK day!
    Yes, Happy MLK Day to you Child and to Everyone of us!

I do like the new name: short, simple and-in-keeping with previous identity, yet still new "X"!

BANNED

Cool Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!!!

The X-Men Examination: Vol. 1: Professor X / Martin Luther King Jr.

http://www.blerdsonline.com/2016/03/...ofessor-x.html

Very nice and appropriate, 616! Thank you for doing that.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    But how would SK look like Charles? I didn't think he could do that.

Professor, er Charles, er X may be acting...mysterious, but he might be the real thing...
    He doesnt look like charles. Thats Fantomex body so he looks like fanto without his mask on
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

did he cameback?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Will he attend the wedding of Colossus and Shadowcat?

Yes, what is up with this storyline?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

It's hard for me to determine whether or not "X" truly is who he claims to be. He is VERY arrogant and cocky to be Xavier for sure but he doesn't exactly come across as a "villain" either. It's a quite peculiar persona.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    It's hard for me to determine whether or not "X" truly is who he claims to be. He is VERY arrogant and cocky to be Xavier for sure but he doesn't exactly come across as a "villain" either. It's a quite peculiar persona.
    Agreed - Plus 'X'? I don't think he was a fan of being called 'Chuck' so it doesn't add up. Though if it is real, maybe elements of Fantomex have remained- such as the arrogance - much like when Besty had certain traits from Kwannon for a while after the body swap.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

Uncanny X-Men #168 Apr 1983
    "Professor Xavier is a Jerk!"
    Kitty Pryde is upset that Professor Xavier has demoted her from the X-Men to train along side the New Mutants,
    a move that she finds unfair as she believes that she is more skilled than the new students and that she has proven herself as an X-Man.
    As she goes off another rant with Illyana, her friend tells her that she is tired of hearing her complain.
    When they realize that they are running late for their dance class with Stevie Hunter,
    Kitty and Illyana race off unaware that some strange creature is in the mansion and watching them.

Elsewhere in the mansion, Logan is preparing to go on a small vacation back to Canada and discusses the Kitty's removal from the team.
    Both men come to the conclusion that although Kitty has been an asset to the group she can also be at risk fighting along side them.
    Down below in the Danger Room, Lilandra runs Charles through an exercise to try and beat the mental blocks preventing him from walking in his new body.

When the most recent exercise fails, Lilanda and Charles decide that they must decide what to do next.
    With Charles unable to leave the X-Men or the New Mutants, and Lilandra needing to get back to her empire,
    the two decide to accept the hard reality that they soon must part and decide to enjoy the little time they have together.

As they embrace, the creature that has been watching Kitty and Illyana now watches them as well.

At Stevie Hunter's dance studio, Kitty's mood causes her to make mistakes during her practice and when Stevie calls her on it she loses her temper again.
    When Stevie learns why Kitty is in a bad mood, she suggests trying to prove to Charles that she is worthy of the X-Men. With new resolve, Kitty decides to do just that.

While back at the X-Mansion, Storm goes out into the winter cold wearing nothing but a fur coat.
    Having been away from Earth too long she decides to enjoy her reunion with mother nature.
    However when she strips off her coat she finds that the elements are now harder to control as they are a force of anger now.
    Unable to keep herself warn with her mutant powers, Storm wonders what her time away from the Earth has done to her powers and her connection to the planet.

In the coming days, Kitty tries many methods to try and convince Professor X to let her back into the X-Men, to no avail.
    While in Shark Bay, Florida, Scott Summers pays a visit to his old boss and one time lover Lee Forester.
    Scott catches her up with what's been going on in his life and his coming visit with his grandparents.
    The two come to terms with the fact that Scott's world frightens her and that they should enjoy one last fleeting romance before ending their affair.
    Cyclops isn't the only one having a romantic evening as back in New York,
    Nightcrawler waits in the apartment of his girlfriend Amanda Sefton waiting for her to return from her job to have a romantic evening together.

While at Xavier's school, Kitty pores into her school work and laments over still being unable to win the Professor over.
    When Illyana and Peter try to convince her to come out to chop firewood with them, she declines to tag along so that she can continue her school work.
    When checking the computer she notices that one of the home scan programs is picking up an anomaly in the hanger bay.
    Going to check it out, she finds that some of the wires have been chewed on. She contacts the Professor telepathically and tells him of her discovery.
    When the Professor detects no thoughts but her own he tells her to pull back while he summons Colossus.
    Unwilling to do so, determined to prove herself to Charles she continues on. She runs into recently hatched Sidri warriors.
    Kitty is over powered however she is saved by the little dragon whom aided her on the Brood homeworld.
    She is also aided by the timely arrival of Colossus. Between Colossus and the dragon, all the Sidri's are destroyed or eaten.

After explaining the situation to the Professor in person, Kitty convinces him to let her keep the dragon, whom she named Lockheed.
    The Professor is also impressed by Kitty's performance in battle and agrees to let her back on the X-Men on a probational period provided she can keep her marks up.

While in Alaska, Scott, Alex and their father Corsair arrive in Anchorage to be taken up to where their grandparents live by a pilot that works for their freighter company.
    When the woman who is to fly them arrives, Scott is shocked to see that she bares a striking resemblance to Jean Grey.
    However, the woman introduces herself to them as Madelyne Pryor.

Story by Chris Claremont. Art by Paul Smith and Bob Wiacek.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    There were a few threads about Chuck returning to us but I couldn't find a singular one so here ya go.

I am loving the way Soule is handling him in Astonishing X-Men. It's even better that his students aren't sure how to feel or think about the situation. Conflicted on whether to be thrilled or upset. Love the drama there.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though are we sure that it's not actually the Shadow King just acting like Xavier...
    Oh man!! I'd love to see this happening in live-action in the MCU post phase 3! Or has it already happened in the Legion tv series?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Who were the geniuses who decided killing off Lilandra and Moira were good ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I think he is suppose to appeal to everyone really. It's still good ole Chuck but now in a slicker model. It's like a car upgrade car in some sense.
    Charles Xavier with his new, younger body (with hair) and his hip, one-letter codename. I swear, the whole thing kind of feels like Xavier's way of having a mid-life crisis. Er . . . mid-death crisis. Like he had to die and come back for like the second or third time before starting to grapple with his own mortality.

If the next time he shows up he's got a sports car and a younger girlfriend, remember that I called it.

BANNED

I agree that it feels like the comicbook character Charles Xavier is undergoing a mid-death crisis.

BANNED

Even though the comicbook characters Lilandra and Moira were killed off in the comics, they can still appear in the MCU like the MCU Bill Foster did in Ant-Man and the Wasp