View Poll Results: Which one is your favorite?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • DC Animated Movie Universe

6 10.91%
  • Teen Titans Go

4 7.27%
  • Teen Titans: The Animated Series

20 36.36%
  • Young Justice

25 45.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    4.Judas Contract - really don't enjoy the animated movies anymore and why is wally blonde??????
    Are we even sure that was Wally? I believe he was only referred to as Flash in the movie and the credits only listed Spisak as voicing Kid Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Are we even sure that was Wally? I believe he was only referred to as Flash in the movie and the credits only listed Spisak as voicing Kid Flash.
    It was probably supposed to be Wally, which is why Spisak was brought in to voice him (Ditto Crispin Freeman for Roy).

It was probably meant as a nod to Young Justice and for Bourassa to try out his new Kid Flash design that he's using for Bart in season 3.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It was probably supposed to be Wally, which is why Spisak was brought in to voice him (Ditto Crispin Freeman for Roy).
    I certainly understand why fans and Spisak himself would assume it was Wally based on everything. I was just wondering if there was any official confirmation that it was him rather than a generic Kid Flash. It probably doesn't matter as I would be surprised if the character makes another appearance in the movies.

I'm not surprised Young Justice is winning but I ended up voting for TT:TAS since its what introduced me to the world of the Titans! Plus it's impact on the team is still felt to this day! It turned Cyborg, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy into household names for an entire generation (Millenials)!

TT:TAS. YJ shouldn’t count. That wasn’t an incarnation of the TT but it’s own thing. Inspired by TT obviously, but it was it’s own take on DCs young superheros.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-08-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Teen Titans the Animated Series gets the nod over Young Justice simply for being called "Teen Titans". And having a really catchy theme song.

The animated films only have 2 Teen Titan films out. And, they aren't bad. But they're stuck in New52-verse which I was not a fan of. But Judas Contract was pretty solid. Funny thing is, I've seen comments from people on that film that thought that Slade and Terra thing was more holdover from the BrucexBabs of Killing Joke. I wonder how they felt when they found out that the film really toned it down from the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    TT:TAS. YJ shouldn’t count. That wasn’t an incarnation of the TT but it’s own thing. Inspired by TT obviously, but it was it’s own take on DCs young superheros.
    I think it still counts. It has more in common with the Titans comics than with the actual YJ ones that’s for sure
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

The more I read Wolfman's run, the more I started to dislike the 2003 version.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I think it still counts. It has more in common with the Titans comics than with the actual YJ ones that’s for sure
    Although it didn't really have a Titans team until the Outsiders were formed.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It definitely changed a lot of stuff up and revamped some characters, but the character as they were exactly from the Wolfman run arguably would not have fit in a kids cartoon as well...and arguably some of those revamps helped make those characters more popular.

Plus, Ron Perlman as Slade. C'mon .

It definitely changed a lot of stuff up and revamped some characters, but the character as they were exactly from the Wolfman run arguably would not have fit in a kids cartoon as well...and arguably some of those revamps helped make those characters more popular.
    Totally agree with everything you mentioned, Frontier. My vote went to TT (2003):

Plus, Ron Perlman as Slade. C'mon .
    Agreed. Overall, my all-time favorite version of Slade.

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-26-2020 at 08:04 PM.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I love the DCAMU version the most. Such a great lineup of characters!

Ugh. This is a hard one. I love three out of the four choices so much.

- The 2003 cartoon was my introduction to pretty much all of those characters, except Robin, and was one of the things that got me to start reading comics as a kid. Hell, it's how Beast Boy and Raven became my two favorite superheroes.

- The Young Justice Universe is one of the best alternate takes on the DC Universe I've ever seen. I don't care if it's basically Young Justice in name only, I've loved seeing how these characters and the world around them have changed over the these past three seasons. TT helped get me to start reading comics when I was a kid. YJ helped get me back into them as an adult. Plus it's got my favorite origin for Beast Boy. Even if it makes very little sense. I love his relationship with Miss Martian.

- The DCAMU movies aren't perfect but I've loved both of their Titans films. They're not as great as YJ or the animated TT, but they've still been really good and their lineup is one that I've always wanted to see in the comics. I'd totally watch a whole series about these Titans. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the DamianXRaven ship. But I seem to be in the minority when it comes to hating that from the get-go.

I guess if I really had to choose which series was the best, I'd go with Young Justice because of the whole world that it managed to build around its cast, while still managing to stay just one show (though I wouldn't mind a couple of spin-off shows at this point like the old DCAU had). But if we're going with what was the most fun, the Teen Titans cartoon will always win.

In retrospect, I probably should have just voted for TT since YJ isn't really a TT cartoon...it's just a lot closer to Teen Titans than it is Young Justice. Oh well. Damage is done.

[looks at results]

....Okay. Who voted for Teen Titans Go and why? XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 04-26-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Young Justice without a doubt
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    And...
    The animation that introduced us to the Protector!
    Raven's arms are painted in reverse colors.... like she's wearing short sleeves....

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Coming from having read the NTT back in the day, I never got 100% into the 2003 version. I've always hungered for a really accurate representation of that team and run.