Default Injustice 2 ... Other Injustice Books

Recently got back into injustice 2 after a near 2 year hiatus.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first video game, and the comic series was great. The first 6 issues were like DC comics meets Game of Thrones. I loved it!!

I didn't read the whole run....although I have a lot of those issues.

Never picked up the injustice 2 books nor the injustice and he-man crossover....

Did anyone here get into those series? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Well I personally enjoy them, I think the original comic run does a great job of both establishing this world but also showing how we got to the events of the game(which actually got its own comic in Ground Zeroes) in a very natural way that had a lot of really great character moments. I think Injustice 2 is also really good as it shows the heroes still around/return as the world tries to pick itself back up once Superman’s taken down but also all the chaos that does ensue because Superman no longer runs the planet. Without spoiling anything, it has one of my favorite recent Conner Kent moments.

But besides that what you said is just that, the series is only the first 5 year run, ground zeroes, Injustice 2, and that He-man crossover which tries to explore one of the two alternate endings from the Injustice 2 game in an interesting way. For the record you can read it all in one place if you have the DC Universe app.

But if you did like that the same writer, Tom Taylor, is also responsible for another really good(in my opinion) elseworld series in DCeased. If you haven’t heard about it it’s basically how the hero community attempts to overcome basically a zombie outbreak, it’s got a side story still going and has a sequel coming up soon.
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-26-2020 at 08:20 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

If I remember right than Injustice 2 has an open ending or?

I mean as Conner,Cassie Fan I remember that they had a big storyline first with Superman, then with Brainiac...but it has an open end.
    Which I dont like especially, because this Conner Version got a kryptonian heart and I am interested if it has some consequences and I really LOVED the story with them as couple.

Honestly, only part I actually enjoyed was in Injustice 2 when Lobo gets involved. I won't say anything else, but man was it cathartic while it lasted.