Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
Meagan smiles, then steps up and kisses him on the cheek, backing down and winking at Etrina, "One last time, a kiss for good luck." Stepping back, "This isn't goodbye, it's til we see each other again." With that, she walks away, pausing to wave to them as she enters the main building, her new home for the next several months.
...Zaofan can't help but smirk and blush with the gesture. "You're right, of course. Til next time."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
"Erosa Strive, that what robo monk say. Even if sister not, Erosa gonna train til she ripped like bear!" Erosa let out a animal growl. "......then erosa eat til she fat like hippo!"
"Hah! That's what I like to hear!" Zaofan says to cheer on the Id. "Best of both worlds."

"Gao?" Erosa leaned in and bite the corner off the rice bar. ".......eeehhh.......Last visit to cookman for awhile and erosa gets pre-packaged bar. Cooman lucky he so cute who Erosa would eat him instead." For added effect Erosa pounced up on him and have him another, far wetter, lick on the cheek. "Cookman go train....make Erosa legendary feast."
Smiling yet fairly disgusted, Zaofan wipes his cheek with his sleeve. "I will, I will! You got it!"

Taking a deep breath of reassurance but also a touch of sorrow, he smiles back at Erosa. "If you take care of Etrina, and I'll take care of your tummy."

"Our....separate ways.....yeah...." Etrina paused, suddenly unsure of her herself. "I'm not sure....I guess I need to set some affairs to rest at home. Maybe I'll go explore the world, meet with some of the other great mage families. I'm honestly not sure..." There was another pause.

"...Hehe.....I honestly can't believe.....we've only been together, all of us.....for such a short time. Now we're all going our separate ways for for 6 months.......What do you plan to do during that time Zaofan?"
Six months. It seems like such a long time. How does one even plan for six months? Zaofan's vagabond nature meant that he didn't have much in the way of long term foresight or planning -- that he'd go wherever life takes him. And yet, he charted his course, he formed plans, and he made promises.

"Well, Master Balon's offered to take me in for a bit, to do some training. I figure, he's seen Battersea and the best fighters in the world over and over again. Plus he knows the Dragon Style. But I hope he's tough on me -- surely he saw how Battersea trained."

"I also made a map of places that Battersea ruined or destroyed. I'm going to see if I can help those villagers and farmers to rebuild. Some of them have been in poverty for years --! If I can help kickstart their crops or help them build houses and equipment, then I will. And, hey, I'm sure those places are infested with the next generation of Battersea-wannabes. If I really want to end Battersea's reign, I have to make sure that everyone he's hurt can live better than before."

"Bye Meagan! I hope to see you well the next time we meet!" Etrina waves her hand to see Meagan off, before turning back to Zaofan with a smile. ".......Hooo....One last time huh? You get kissed regularly?"
"Oh. Well. I. Uh. It's not. Well. Um. You see. It's like. Actually. No. But really it's. Ah. No. I. Don't. I. Think. No?"

Zaofan's cheeks turn just as ruby red as his optic blasts, with his hand to the back of his neck.