There in the throne room, he sat. Boss Tako. Sasheem expected an oversized Octopus, just like how the other sea creature's he encountered....but what he saw was no Octopus...Boss Tako a Kraken. The giant cephalopod sat on a throne, slumping in the smaller as much as an octopus could. "TAKOOOO!" it shouted.

"Boss Tako! You remember Seal and I!"Kelpie shouted, swinging her fist in the water. "We've come back to take what's ours! You see Sasheem here?! He's gonna kick your ass!" she stated pointing at the Majin with her other hand, repeatedly. "Isn't that right, Sa-..."

"ZzzzZZZZzzzz," Sasheem snored, appearing to have fallen asleep.

"Uh, Sasheem?!" Kelpie asked blankly.

The kraken looked on, blinking twice...before beginning to erupt in laughter, "TAKOKOKOKO! TAAAAAKOKOKOKOKO!"

Sasheem, in the midst of his impromptu nap, snored up a snot bubble, which flew from his nostrils and subsequently made it's way towards the Kraken. "Umi...bozooka..." Sasheem muttered as the bubble blasted across the face of Boss Tako, who quickly tried to block it with one of it's tentacles, only for it to be blown clean off. "TAKKKOOOOO!" the beast roared.

"Eh?" Sasheem stated groggily, the noise snapping him awake. Quickly assessing his surroundings, he soon began to recollect what he was doing before his sudden bout of drowsiness. "Oh! Tako...!"

"TAKO! TAKO!" Boss Tako shouted in a rage, lifting itself from the throne, revealing it was actually a great deal bigger than it had first appeared. Swinging it's tentacles, it slapped Sasheem across the room, causing him to smash through the wall into the next room.

The Majin was buried under a small mound of stone, but it didn't keep him down for long. He was surprised that the boss of the Tako Clan was that much stronger than the other pathetic members. The Majin wasn't worried, however...the result would be the same. Boss Tako would become takoyaki. Sasheem launched himself at the kraken shooting Samehada's to slice off it's tentacles..only to witness the creature regrow them near-instantaneously.

"...!!!!!" The Majin exclaimed as the kraken moved with surprising speed as it swam up to the ceiling and quickly slammed one of it's tentacles down upon the Majin smashing him through the floor.

Kelpie meanwhile, while Sasheem was fighting Boss Tako, snuck into the throne room's treasure vault. It had been cleared. "Where did they move the treasure...? Boss Tako's a lazy bastard...it couldn't have been moved too far..." she muttered aloud, before looking out the window and spotting the sunken pirate ship just behind the castle. "Hmm..."

"Stoo...pid," Sasheem muttered. "Same....HADA!" The Majin shouted, activating Naga Palm and launching Samehadas from each hand, which sliced through multiple tentacles once they hit. Sasheem followed this up by shooting Venom Mist through the water at some of the kraken's tentacles, burning the stumps so that they would no longer regenerate...though from what Sasheem could tell, this was only temporary.

Speeding forth the Majin tackled the kraken, smashing through the stone castle wall and into the sea, right in front of the sunken ship. The castle fell in on itself as a result. From the deck of the sunken ship, Kelpie looked down and sighed. "Guess this was inevitable..." she sighed, briefly wondering if she could escape with the crown herself.

"Same...HADA!" Sasheem shouted, slicing the giant octopus in four ways. Stretching his arms out, Sasheem placed each section of the octopus into one of the cannons on the ship. Kelpie, wondering if the cannons would even fire when underwater, decided to test and see if it would work. To her surprise and amusement it did, though the Octopus didn't get launched very far.

Sasheem, seeing this zapped several of the stone remains of the castle, turning them into batter. Quickly molding each globule of batter around each chunk of octopus, Sasheem cooked them all with blasts of ki. Mission: Takoyaki was completed. The Majin quickly ate the spoils of the battle. Well, the secondary spoils. There was still a crown.

Kelpie swam over and hugged Sasheem. "You did it, Sasheem, you idiot!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe it.;..after all these years, maybe we can rebuild. Maybe our kingdom will return one day!"

"Ippi! Ippi!" Sasheem stated, wondering why the mermaid was so happy.

"Now...the treasure should be..." Kelpie wondered aloud.

"I think it's here, in the captain's cabin!" Seal noted, as the Majin and the mermaid swam over to follow him. Sasheem saw numerous boxes of golden coins and jewels. There was a golden sword that looked kind of coll, but he didn't care about any of those things...what he wanted was the crown. Flipping several treasure chests over, Sasheem let the contents float around the room, until he spotted what he was searching for...a golden crown...a green gem embedded within it. "Ohhhh!" Sasheem exclaimed, greedily grabbing the crown, attempting to pull the stone out of it with all his strength....but to no avail. "Bah! Uragooooo!"

"Told ya so!" Kelpie winked. "My dad is the only one that knows the spell to remove it."

"Bahhh..." Sasheem muttered, before he saw something else that caught his eye. Another treasure map. The Majin grabbed it...and the contents made his eyes go wide. The map was titled, 'Path to the Blue Gem of Life', and unlike the map that the Merpeople royal family had given to him, it was fairly easy to decipher, even for Sasheem. "Oh!" he exclaimed, letting the map sink into his skin to store it.

"Okay, you ready to go?" Kelpie asked as Sasheem turned around to see her brandishing the cool sword from earlier along with the various other treasure wrapped around her and Seal.

Sasheem nodded, slightly exasperated as the amount of gold his two current companions couldn't possibly hope to carry back.

Two days later...

The journey to the farm from the castle had always been long, but now with the knowledge of where they were going, made it a much safer trip. The King and Queen looked grateful and teary eyed at the trio's return. "Thank you Sir Sasheem," the King greeted. "You and my daughter...have made the two of us so proud...The crown of my forefathers...And the sword I had thought lost for ages...If we had this, we would not have lost to that damn Boss Tako!"

"I did tell you before, you probably left it under the couch..." Kelpie noted. "And you won't have to worry about Boss Tako anymore! We can take everything back! We can take back our kingdom, our old lives!"

"I see...it's a shame things couldn't end differently, but at least that cretin will no longer harm the innocents in our waters or disrupt the balance of the oceans," the King stated. Sasheem was suddenly reminded of the blue oni and her pie that never came into fruition. His stomach growled. "But, as for re-taking our kingdom...Kelpie..."

"Living as farmers has humbled us, I think," the Queen responded. "We work hard, take care of our livestock and crops, sell it to those who good folk who pay us well and provide for people. One day we will return to our Kingdom..but for now let us dwell on what really matters right now. Ensuring the sea is a safe and bounteous place for all..."

"Mother....father," Kelpie began to tear up, herself, proud of her parents.

"BO-RING! BO-RING! GREEN! GREEN!" Sasheem interrupted, demanding his reward.

"Of course, of course," the King chuckled. If you don't mind, please leave the house and wait in the field while I perform the ancient rituals. They are sacred to my people, so outsiders are not allowed to hear...lest the spell to free the gem not work."

Sasheem glanced over, mentally thinking that the King better not be lying to him, before acquiescing and stepping outside to wait in the field. As soon as the door was shut, Sasheem's stomach began to growl. He glanced around...the sea cows were right there..."

A few minutes later...

The King stepped out of the door, the crown on his head....but the green stone lying in the palm of his hand. "Sir Sasheem! Your justly earned...re...ward...." he King stood in shock as he saw their livelihood; their crops and their sea cows...all gone. All that remained outside was Sasheem, who happened to be belching.

Noticing the stone in the King's hand, Sasheem greedily snatched it and absorbed it into his skin. "Oh! Green!" the Majin exclaimed, wondering at first if he could access it's power...and then how he'd break it to finally destroy his toilety prison for good.

"Sir...Sasheem..." The King spat through gritted teeth. "Thank you...for your assitance...but now I believe you need to go."

Sasheem gave the King the finger.

The King reached for it's sword and Kelpie began to wave goodbye with a irritated sigh. The Majin scoffed as he doubted the power the King proclaimed the blade had, even as it begun to glow...

Five Minute's Later, Kami's Lookout

If anyone was present, they would see Sasheem launched across the sky, a stream of energy trailing behind him as he soared over the lookout, screeching. Eventually he would land once more in the sea, far, far, on the other side of the lookout.