Page 347 of 661 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 9901

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    She pauses and looks at Sarada, seemingly not impressed.

“12? Sweety, you got the cash for that much? That’s going to be over 200 Zeni.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Jack did some quick calculations "We're gonna need like fifty...sixty...hrm...," Erosa alone was literally dumpster. Add in two Sayians, a majin and around two dozen martial artists....which meant, "Eighty....er....you know what? Why don't you just bring us all the food you have?" Jack asked, "Just, everything you got, that should probably do it"

"To go," he added.
    The women pauses and eyes Jack up and down, smiling a bit and even licking her lips.

“Hey there sugar, like I asked her, you got the Zeni for this?”
    Zaofan had to jump in. "Ahhh, do you take credit?"

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    She nods.

“Of course. You the cash man, then?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The women pauses and eyes Jack up and down, smiling a bit and even licking her lips.

Jack winked at the waitress, "Course we do, Miss. Jack reached over and grabbed Zao by the shoulders and brought him over, "Zao, pay this fine women, would you?" he asked, before whispering in his ear, "Considering one of our number has already eaten another, I think it's best we don't keep them waiting."

Jinzi's not going to be super happy about this, but happier than if Erosa tries to eat him.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She pauses and looks at Sarada, seemingly not impressed.

“12? Sweety, you got the cash for that much? That’s going to be over 200 Zeni.”
    Jack did some quick calculations "We're gonna need like fifty...sixty...hrm...," Erosa alone was literally dumpster. Add in two Sayians, a majin and around two dozen martial artists....which meant, "Eighty....er....you know what? Why don't you just bring us all the food you have?" Jack asked, "Just, everything you got, that should probably do it"

"To go," he added.

It was a good thing Zaofan jumped in with Jinzi's black card when he did, because Sarada was in no position to answer. She was too busy glaring at the waitress, who, for some reason, decided to stare looking at Jack.

She even had the nerve to lick her lips!

Sarada huffed angrily and went to stand in between the waitress and the guy she was going to mate with but otherwise had no feelings for.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

To Sarada’s surprise, the woman artfully moved around her back to Jack and Zaofan.

“So, one of everything? That’ll take a bit of time, sugar.” She said, smiling at Jack. She turned and looked at Zaofan.

“Ohh, Black Credit? Fancy.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She nods.

“Of course. You the cash man, then?”
    "Yes, yes I am."

Jack winked at the waitress, "Course we do, Miss. Jack reached over and grabbed Zao by the shoulders and brought him over, "Zao, pay this fine women, would you?" he asked, before whispering in his ear, "Considering one of our number has already eaten another, I think it's best we don't keep them waiting."

Jinzi's not going to be super happy about this, but happier than if Erosa tries to eat him.
    Zaofan patted his tunic, then found the black card that Mr. Pantaloon trusted to him. "Ma'am, I'd like to start a tab. We're gonna be here awhile. Please get anything that my friends want. We'll also order some food to go later, too."

"And I'll take two of these Slingers." If anything could slow down Sasheem, surely that would be the dish.

To Sarada’s surprise, the woman artfully moved around her back to Jack and Zaofan.

“So, one of everything? That’ll take a bit of time, sugar.” She said, smiling at Jack. She turned and looked at Zaofan.

"Perfect, that will do. And a round of drinks, too."

He then whispered to Jack, "I do hope that Mr. Pantaloon really is okay with it. Saving the world can be expensive."

(Edit: OOC: I'm off to bed. See you later! Eat well.)
    Last edited by Cyke; 03-06-2018 at 11:10 PM.

"Yes, yes I am."

Zaofan patted his tunic, then found the black card that Mr. Pantaloon trusted to him. "Ma'am, I'd like to start a tab. We're gonna be here awhile. Please get anything that my friends want. We'll also order some food to go later, too."

"And I'll take two of these Slingers." If anything could slow down Sasheem, surely that would be the dish.

"Perfect, that will do. And a round of drinks, too."

He then whispered to Jack, "I do hope that Mr. Pantaloon really is okay with it. Saving the world can be expensive."
    The woman calls a couple tougher looking young boys over who nod. She tells them to start the banquet kitchen up and get the food started. With that done, she gestures at the Black Card then at her datapad.

“Just swipe here, sweety, and we’ll start.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Burger, shrimp basket, omurice, ha!" Sasheem practically samt, hopping across the bar in anticipation. "Onion ring, crab cake, big steak, toopa!"

It wasn't like Sarada cared or anything. She just didn't like how the woman was behaving herself.

She didn't trust women like that, who used body language to infer their intentions, rather than just being up front about it and getting it over with. If she wanted to mate with him, fine, whatever. The young Saiyan girl really didn't care.

Like, at all.

Matter of fact, what was she even doing? She should have been encouraging it, like she tried to do with Chuan. Still, this woman didn't appear to be much. She was petite, kind of thin. A man like Jack deserved a woman with some meat on her bones, not some stick figure.

Whatever. I don't even care, to be honest. I just want to eat. Besides, once Jack gets a load of me, he'll forget all about this bitch. Ha!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

In response to Zaofan flashing and swiping the Black Card, a bevy of servers began preparing food. A large platter was brought out to Sasheem, as Zaofan requested. Meanwhile, the waitress, who had somehow in the midst of everything gotten her top button undone to show a bit more cleavage off, was smiling and talking to Jack. She even has her hand on his arm.

“I’ve not seen you around where, sugar, and believe me I’d remember. Where you from?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It wasn't like Sarada cared or anything. She just didn't like how the woman was behaving herself.

She didn't trust women like that, who used body language to infer their intentions, rather than just being up front about it and getting it over with. If she wanted to mate with him, fine, whatever. The young Saiyan girl really didn't care.

Like, at all.

Matter of fact, what was she even doing? She should have been encouraging it, like she tried to do with Chuan. Still, this woman didn't appear to be much. She was petite, kind of thin. A man like Jack deserved a woman with some meat on her bones, not some stick figure.

Whatever. I don't even care, to be honest. I just want to eat. Besides, once Jack gets a load of me, he'll forget all about this bitch. Ha!
    Sarada was acting funny. Weird.

Oh, I get it, she's excited for all the food, Jack thought, nodding to himself, And they say guessing what women are thinking is hard!

In response to Zaofan flashing and swiping the Black Card, a bevy of servers began preparing food. A large platter was brought out to Sasheem, as Zaofan requested. Meanwhile, the waitress, who had somehow in the midst of everything gotten her top button undone to show a bit more cleavage off, was smiling and talking to Jack. She even has her hand on his arm.

“I’ve not seen you around where, sugar, and believe me I’d remember. Where you from?”
    Jack was honestly taken aback. This place was not a brothel was it? His piercing baby blue eyes looked confused at this predicament. He had not spent that much time around women he was not trying to rob.

Maybe this is what women did, when you did not rob them?

"Up north," Jack answered, "Northern Continent, near Cask if you've ever heard of it. Just flew into town...probably explains why you haven't," Jack caught sight of the waitress's shirt, "Uh..seen me before."

Huh...those are....maybe these Southern Lands aren't so bad.

Even if they are....

...Hot...
    Last edited by Ptrvc; 03-06-2018 at 11:29 PM.

"Oh! Burger!" Sasheem gratefully (greedily), grabbed the platter and took to devouring the burgers. Chili on a burger. This restaurant was clearly started by some sort of genius. On par if not far greater than Jinzi.

Already on his second burger, Sasheem approached a waitress, with his mouth have full. "More! And waffle! And omelette..." the majin stopped to think. "...Chili omlette! And scallop! And pudding! And...wings!" He added, before remembering just in time to tell her exactly what flavor. "Lemon pep...per!"

Sarada nearly spit out the drink she snatched from some person's table. Not only did she have her arm around Jack, but her shirt had somehow come undone to show off more of her chest. Absurd! But!

Nope. Still don't care.

Unbeknownst to her, her teeth started grinding together.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada was acting funny. Weird.

Oh, I get it, she's excited for all the food, Jack thought, nodding to himself, And they say guessing what women are thinking is hard!

Jack was honestly taken aback. This place was not a brothel was it? His piercing baby blue eyes looked confused at this predicament. He had not spent that much time around women he was not trying to rob.

Maybe this is what women did, when you did not rob them?

"Up north," Jack answered, "Northern Continent, near Cask if you've ever heard of it. Just flew into town...probably explains why you haven't," Jack caught sight of the waitress's shirt, "Uh..seen me before."

Huh...those are....maybe these Southern Lands aren't so bad.

Even if they are....

...Hot...

The waitress grins.

“Cask huh? Pretty cold like you said. So you down here to....warm....up then?”

She smiles and winks at him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Oh! Burger!" Sasheem gratefully (greedily), grabbed the platter and took to devouring the burgers. Chili on a burger. This restaurant was clearly started by some sort of genius. On par if not far greater than Jinzi.

Already on his second burger, Sasheem approached a waitress, with his mouth have full. "More! And waffle! And omelette..." the majin stopped to think. "...Chili omlette! And scallop! And pudding! And...wings!" He added, before remembering just in time to tell her exactly what flavor. "Lemon pep...per!"
    She nods and runs off to get his order.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM