Page 360 of 661 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 9901

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    OOC: Erosa is till at the look out doing....something...somewhere. If your really bored you can try hunt her down.
    OOC: Meagan has to stay with Asha'rah in the old library until she wakes up from her meditation.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Macey and Jack disappear behind the door just as Sarada gets there.

Sarada can gonthrough if she likes, but if she does she sees nothing.

They are not there.

————

Jack would find himself in the back alley behind the place, up against the wall as Macey kissed him. He had no idea how he got here but the kissing was quite hot.
    Sarada growled and literally kicked the door off its hinges. "Ja--"

Nothing. Nothing but an empty room.

It shouldn't have been possible. She saw them go through this door and enter this room.

She opened her senses to try and find them. In doing so, inadvertently picked up the power of Brutus and the two other cooks. They were huge, but she wasn't interested in fighting.

No, she only wanted Macey's warm blood on her skin.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Kami walks into the library and sees Meagan and Asha’rah.

“Jinzi told me something happened. Is she ok?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada growled and literally kicked the door off its hinges. "Ja--"

Nothing. Nothing but an empty room.

It shouldn't have been possible. She saw them go through this door and enter this room.

She opened her senses to try and find them. In doing so, inadvertently picked up the power of Brutus and the two other cooks. They were huge, but she wasn't interested in fighting.

No, she only wanted Macey's warm blood on her skin.
    Jack’s fading ki is outside, in the back alley.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Oh, it was Midori. He didn't know much about her, other than her "sister" had given him quite a few death glares in past. Minor annoyance at worst, he still found them to be decent people... bots? There hadn't been much crossover with them, so he wasn't entirely sure how on the intricacies of etiquette when it comes to androids, robots, or cyborgs.

Best just not worry about it...

... and try not to look at her apparent nudity until boundaries were set.

Averting his gaze, he chose to respond to her. "Yeah... I've been a bit occupied myself. Hopefully it's nothing major."
    Midori shrugged, deciding that if Charco wasn't going to bring up her current topless state, then neither would she.

"It's probably not, considering neither Kami nor Mr. Pantaloons raised any kind of alarm. Maybe they all went to the store or something. Sasheem and Erosa probably ate everything..." Midori said, then a thought crossed her mind as she added "I just hope Erosa didn't eat Sasheem again."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Kami walks into the library and sees Meagan and Asha’rah.

“Jinzi told me something happened. Is she ok?”
    Still sitting with her legs crossed under her and, amazingly, still levitating a few inches off the ground though obviously starting to nod off, she was jolted away by Kami's voice. The jolt, sent Meagan to the floor, legs sprawled out, arms behind her to keep her from completely falling down. Quickly regaining her composure, she pushed herself up off the floor to a standing position, resisting the urge to stretch.

"Lady Kami," looking slightly embarrassed, then taking a deep breath, "Asha'rah, she's still meditating. I showed her Arthur's journal and she didn't take it so well. I think, I hope that all she needs is time to assimulate what she read." Meagan shrugged, "but so far she hasn't moved from that position."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Jack’s fading ki is outside, in the back alley.
    Sarada picked it up. He was nearby. But, it was fading.

Why was it fading?!

There was no time to lose. She didn't know why his signature was getting weaker, but she wasn't trying to find out. The young Saiyan burst out of the employee only room, nearly running over Etrina in the process, and sprinted out the front door.

"Jack?!" she called as she reached the corner leading to the back alley.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Midori shrugged, deciding that if Charco wasn't going to bring up her current topless state, then neither would she.

"It's probably not, considering neither Kami nor Mr. Pantaloons raised any kind of alarm. Maybe they all went to the store or something. Sasheem and Erosa probably ate everything..." Midori said, then a thought crossed her mind as she added "I just hope Erosa didn't eat Sasheem again."
    "She did what?"

He instinctively looked to her, only for his head to snap back to the side.

"... no, don't tell me. It was only time before it happened."

It had came up quite a few times during the Vitalmancer dealio, so he wasn't unaware of that possibility. Instead of dwelling on it, he chose to steer the topic back to more important matters, "Man, they could have at least asked everyone if they wanted something."

: Consideeing her tone. Was glad she left. Took Jinzis Card to get three desert pizzas for himself. Strawberry. Apple, and chocolate chip cookie. Stops then and Hammer spaces it away. Deciding let the girls take care of Jack. Aside Slak and Meagan. They have not helped out really. So why stick his neck out for them?

Team? As the food was out. What team? They are all monsters, except the robo heroines, Meagan, and Slak. Otherwise. Monsters. All of them. Himself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Still sitting with her legs crossed under her and, amazingly, still levitating a few inches off the ground though obviously starting to nod off, she was jolted away by Kami's voice. The jolt, sent Meagan to the floor, legs sprawled out, arms behind her to keep her from completely falling down. Quickly regaining her composure, she pushed herself up off the floor to a standing position, resisting the urge to stretch.

"Lady Kami," looking slightly embarrassed, then taking a deep breath, "Asha'rah, she's still meditating. I showed her Arthur's journal and she didn't take it so well. I think, I hope that all she needs is time to assimulate what she read." Meagan shrugged, "but so far she hasn't moved from that position."
    Kami nods.

“I see. Her memories are coming back to her. Arthur and her knew each other.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada picked it up. He was nearby. But, it was fading.

Why was it fading?!

There was no time to lose. She didn't know why his signature was getting weaker, but she wasn't trying to find out. The young Saiyan burst out of the employee only room, nearly running over Etrina in the process, and sprinted out the front door.

"Jack?!" she called as she reached the corner leading to the back alley.
    She sees the two apparently making out rather heavily. Jack’s shirt was open, and her hands were weaving patterns on his chest as she kissed him.

His ki keeps going down.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She sees the two apparently making out rather heavily. Jack’s shirt was open, and her hands were weaving patterns on his chest as she kissed him.

His ki keeps going down.
    The moment Sarada saw what was going on, something inside her snapped.

It wasn't her temper, that had flown out the window long ago. Even if she hadn't flown into a venomous tirade after being humiliated, her anger was still simmering to a complete boil.

No, this was something different.

She, if she was capable of a coherent thought, wouldn't be able to pinpoint what exactly led her to feeling this way. It wasn't anger and it wasn't jealousy. What did she have to be jealous of? Jack wasn't her mate and they hadn't mated yet. There was no reason for her to even be as upset as she had been before she found out Jack was drunk.

Something was wrong.

She would figure it out later. Right then, she could feel Jack's ki going down at a steady clip. Any more and he would die. Not on her fucking watch. The other dipshits inside weren't going to be of any help apparently. That was just fine.

This bitch was hers to kill.

She approached the two beasts in heat, hoping Macey was too distracted to notice her. When she got close enough, her tail lashed out and stabbed the katchin knife it was tied around into the base of Macey's skull.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    An affirmation and lingering uncertainty. But Midori had reinforced a self-identity of responsibility and not harming those she wasn't supposed to. One's sense of identity is ultimately a mental illusion, but they help inform how people see the world and motivate their actions within it. The monks in Kame thought of themselves as monks, and reinforced their identities every day through rigorous activity. Asha'rah herself rejected such an identity even as she kept many of the skills and habits her time there had imprinted upon her, freeing her to evolve upon her journey of self-discovery. If Midori thought of herself as responsible, she was more likely to ensure she acted according to her own sense of responsibility. Asha'rah figured that would be very important in any exploration of pain as a tool to enhance pleasure. If Midori enjoyed it as much as her reaction to twisted nipples seemed to suggest, it would be easy to go too far in the heat of the moment.

"We like what we like. We have responsibilities to uphold in how we act - to others, to ourselves, to do the right thing however we define it. But outside of that, what does it matter how we enjoy our lives?" Asha'rah asked. She let go of Midori and allowed herself to float above the ground once again, sitting cross-legged upon the air. She spun around a couple of times for the hell of it, spreading her arms to feel the wind on her hands.

"Do you think I float wherever I go because I am transcendent?" Asha'rah said, laughing at the very notion.

"I float because it makes me feel transcendent, and I like that! Pizza is far from the healthiest food, but many of our teammates absolutely adore it, and train hard to work off those calories. I do not feel betrayal when they indulge, so long as they perform when it counts."

Asha'rah allowed her elation to calm a bit, and she lowered herself to Midori's eye-level.

"If you really feel uncomfortable with it, I am sure Mr. Pantaloon or Dr. Nijimoto can do something to change that. But I do not see anything wrong with you. And if I were in your shoes, I would carefully explore what I enjoy before deciding how I feel about it."

She placed a hand on her abdomen and bowed slightly.

"And if you wish for assistance or simple company on your path, I will be there."
    Midori didn't speak as she listened to Asha'rah talk, seeing that she had a point that she wanted to make through it. As she listened, Midori found that the obviously far older android was making more than a little sense. If pain made her feel pleasure and she wasn't hurting anyone or avoiding her responsibilities, then what did it matter if it did?

However, the thought that pain bringing pleasure was still strange and not something she was used to. This would definitely require further consideration on her part, and maybe a little experimentation with someone she trusted later on. But not Shiro, because that would be weird and uncomfortable.

"Thank you for talking with me, Asha'rah, and if I need it I will seek your assistance. But for now I believe that I still have much to think about in regards to this." Midori answered, returning Asha'rah's bow with a small one of her own.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Macey and Jack disappear behind the door just as Sarada gets there.

Sarada can gonthrough if she likes, but if she does she sees nothing.

They are not there.

————

Jack would find himself in the back alley behind the place, up against the wall as Macey kissed him. He had no idea how he got here but the kissing was quite hot.
    This is nice...wait...no...gah....gotta...real nice....help!......

The small part of Jack still struggling against the waves of pleasure shooting through his system began to gather all of the strength it had and began to work against Jack's mouth. Slowly but surely, the cigarette, which was somehow still inside his mouth began to dip down....down...down...

GRRRRR....AHHHHHHHH......RAAHHHHHHH!

With his last ounce of will Jack managed to push his cigarette out of his mouth.

His ki, normally lose and fluid as it was in anyone who regularly used it as a weapon, suddenly crystalized, hardening inside the the structure of his bones and muscles.

Jack hoped it would help with whatever...horrible...wonderful...terrible....amaz ing...awful...really nice...thing was happening to him.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    "I felt an urge to...have you, and your sister. I am having difficulty finding the right term. These feelings serve no purpose and do not benefit me, that means it is a malfunction of some kind and must be removed. If necessary I will wipe all memory of your both and start our association over. If I suddenly do not know you, that is why."
    A deep blush crossed Midori's face as she heard him say he wanted to have her and Shiro. The only ways to have something or someone that Midori knew of were to own it as if it were property, or to date them.

"S-so you want to date us?" Midori asked, and then added "Why do you feel that wanting to date us serve no purpose or benefit you? Wouldn't dating us make you happy, and isn't being happy a benefit to all beings, whether biological or mechanical?"
    - C.S. Lewis