Page 363 of 661 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 9901

OOC: Changed my mind
    Last edited by Tami; 03-08-2018 at 12:00 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Alfredo and Chessy go over to their sister, flanking her as Brutus stands, imposing, between his daughter and danger.

“Well, what’s happening here then? She get ya, boy? S’alrihht, wouldn’t of killed ya. Hurt ya, drained your ki, but ya would of lived.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Alfredo and Chessy go over to their sister, flanking her as Brutus stands, imposing, between his daughter and danger.

“Well, what’s happening here then? She get ya, boy? S’alrihht, wouldn’t of killed ya. Hurt ya, drained your ki, but ya would of lived.”
    Hearing Brutus' reassurances to Jack, Zaofan did the first thing he could think to preserve the peace.

...he locked arms with both Chou and Sasheem.

He senses the ki. Locks on and teleports. Vanishes. With the food. Locked to alley way as he appears.
    “ Well Damn Man. Sorry if your friends got into trouble with your family, surely there is something we can do to remedy this?” As he does not want the Bedlams hurt, noir his.. team mates.:

Retired Overlord

"Chou flips off Etrina and spoke up.: “ That is Saradas battle. It’s her man, she is strong and we would hurt her pride.”
    "Pride is the lowest priority on my list, and let me give you some advise....never leave to chance or circumstance what you can just as easily confirm with a little extra effort. Sarada might handle it easily, or she might be able to get ambushed and beaten to death while your in here eating dessert pizza. One of these outcomes has you walk a little and confirm something, the other has you explaining to Jinzi how you let a team member get murdered within a few dozen feet.....and furthermore what the hell are you doing with your finger..." Etrina continued as she walked, seeing Chou was following her anyways.
    The doors burst open, startling everyone in the kitchen. Zaofan turned behind to face Etrina and Chou. "Wait, what?! That was JACK?!"

He turned to Brutus and his crew, his fear dying down and getting replaced with suspicion. "What is going on here? Who are you people?"
    Brutus would have responded to Chou and Zaofan, but with Etrina bursting in and talking about a waitress, he curses.

“Shit, Macey! Alfredo, Chessy, damn you boys Macey acting up again. I told you to watch her better.”

The two men, about twenty or so and smaller than their father, both pale and start talking over each other over who’s to blame.

Brutus has none of it and simply tears out of there, moving at impressive speed and disappearing out the back kitchen door.
    He then turned to Etrina and Chou. "Did... did you see that speed?"
    For the second time that night Etrina was nearly run over, only this time by a freight train with legs. "....Are all chefs like this and I've just been taking the cooking industry for granted..." Etrina shook her head and began to give chase. "No time anyways....I'm worried about what acting up means..."

Arriving at the scene, Etrina tried to get a handle of the situation. "....ki draining? I'm sorry.....why is your daughter draining ki again? I would think we're owed a bit of an explanation considering the circumstances."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hearing Brutus' reassurances to Jack, Zaofan did the first thing he could think to preserve the peace.

"........" Etrina stares blankly at the sudden display of arm holding *affection?*

Then she shuffles in closer and seems to nonchalantly offer her arm while remaining as neutral looking as possible.

In the process of this Sasheem spilled his soup on the floor. He began to stare at Zaofan blankly.

"..."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Brutus keeps eyeing Sarada, making sure she won’t attack Macey.

“I prefer not to discuss a family issue in the street. Ya’ll willing we can have a meal in the back and talk this over like civilized people.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“I see. And yourself? How do you peg yourself, Ishtar?”
    "As Kami noted, I do not have much worth at long range or stealth, and would be terribly suited for the attempt on the Stronghold. Yet with so many capable others headed for the Tournament I feel my place there would be a redundancy." The Oni shrugged.

"So... I am not sure."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

“I prefer not to discuss a family issue in the street. Ya’ll willing we can have a meal in the back and talk this over like civilized people.”
    “ That’s exactly what I had in mind.”

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    In the process of this Sasheem spilled his soup on the floor. He began to stare at Zaofan blankly.

"..."
    Zaofan could only return the stare.

"..."

Oh, thank god!

"Hey Sasheem, did you hear that? We can keep eating!"

Zaofan quickly let go of his arm lock. "Brutus, we'd be happy to talk this over. Would you need help in the kitchen?"

Retired Overlord

"Well...Yes, it would be nice to deal with something in a civil manner for once." Etrina nodded, but eyed Sarada and Ssaheem. "That includes all of us, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Gaaaaaaao." Erosa whispered and blew on Midoris ear from behind, having silently snuck her way up from behind. "Gao! Green bot worry too much....Erosa not eat people so quick. Still duck on lookout somewhere.....emergency ration. Green bot worry even less, bet you taste like tofu burger."

She turned her attention to the other present. "You Hunt? Erosa bored......you take Erosa on Hunt too?"
    Midori yelped and spun to face Erosa, crossing her arms subconsciously over her bare chest as her conversations with both Asha'rah and Adam returned to the forefront of her mind, which wasn't helped by the Id being so close.

Blushing deeply, Midori turned her eyes away as she said "So you don't like tofu and think I'd taste like it? W-well that eases my mind in regard to you, but unfortunately that doesn't do much in regards to Sarada and Sasheem. Especially Sasheem, since I doubt he has any standards in regards to what he eats."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

"..."

Oh, thank god!

Zaofan quickly let go of his arm lock. "Brutus, we'd be happy to talk this over. Would you need help in the kitchen?"
    “ I was thinking of bringing up the Gentlemen Rules of Ryugan, in which the guests cook for the host to amend for a mistake. Want to join me in cooking for them? If they allow it?”

Willing to cook for team too, if they want it.:

"..."

Oh, thank god!

"Yiqoo..." Sasheem noted after a moment, turning back towards his seat at the bar. He figured as long as mpre food was there, he couldn't really complain. After all, he wasn't done eating yet.