Page 370 of 661 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 9901

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    "Well, most of those here would starve. Shiro, Adam, and I would be fine since we're cybernetic beings and thus don't need to eat to survive. Shiro and I only do so because we enjoy the taste of food, and from what I understand it helps fuel a back-up power supply for if anything happened to our main one." Midori answered.

"Though I doubt you'd have to worry about starving, because I believe Sarada, Erosa, and Sasheem would eat everyone first." Midori added, the image of herself tied to a spit being turned over a fire by Sarada like in those cartoons she'd seen entering her mind.

Midori turned to him with a smile as she said "But good luck on your hunt. I just hope that the aforementioned three don't eat whatever you catch."
    "You're right. I'll need to bring at least three times the usual amount of game." He replied, slowly coming under the realization that he had quite the mountain to climb when it came to feeding everyone, him included.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    From where Meagan was standing to watch the spar between Asha'rah and Kami, she noticed Charco talking to Midori. With a clear purpose, Meagan walked over to where they were.
    Glancing over the edge of the lookout, Charco did he best to try and see what type of region they were floating over in order to get a sense of what type of game was down there. Taking a moment to look back up, he noticed Meagan approach.

"Hey, how's it going?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "You're right. I'll need to bring at least three times the usual amount of game." He replied, slowly coming under the realization that he had quite the mountain to climb when it came to feeding everyone, him included.

Glancing over the edge of the lookout, Charco did he best to try and see what type of region they were floating over in order to get a sense of what type of game was down there. Taking a moment to look back up, he noticed Meagan approach.

"Hey, how's it going?"
    Noticing him looking over the edge, Meagan walked up to him, grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him a few inches off the ground before dragging him away from the edge. "You haven't learned anything from the last time, have you?" She exclaimed she she put him back on the ground. Then with a slap across his head, "What did I tell you about being reckless?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Meagan smiled back, "You do know that, now that I have seen how you once were, I probably need to test myself out against you eventually. But from the looks of it, every member of the team wants that of you." She then hesitated, "Word of advice, find a book on humanoid anatomy and familiarize yourself with it. Especially the sections on sexuality and genitalia, before you traumatize the rest of the team."
    The team in general wished to fight her? This was her the first Asha'rah had heard of it. Sarada had voiced an eagerness to spar, but she wanted to fight everybody. Beyond that, the only member of the team Asha'rah had sparred against was Midori, which had been a most helpful refresher to keep her hand to hand skills sharp, and an unexpected revelation for the green android's sexuality.

"If you wish to spar with me, you will have but to ask." Asha'rah said, nodding before considering the second half of Meagan's statement.

"I am aware of the feelings aroused in most when certain parts of the anatomy are attacked. If an enemy is particularly sensitive to being attacked in an area, does that not merit attacking it all the more?"

Noticing him looking over the edge, Meagan walked up to him, grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him a few inches off the ground before dragging him away from the edge. "You haven't learned anything from the last time, have you?" She exclaimed she she put him back on the ground. Then with a slap across his head, "What did I tell you about being reckless?"
    This brings me back...

Granted, Meagan's approach was a lot more gentle than Tyranno-sensei's rebukes, not that he was going to admit that. So, he simply took the smack and kept quiet until her irritation subsided.

"I wasn't going to jump off this time." Somewhat a lie as he had contemplated flying down first, but that slap jarred a bit of information in his head that he had forgotten, "Jinzi isn't the only one here with capsule vehicles, yanno?"

That said, he continued, "I was thinking about going to see what food I could find down below. If you want, you could join me... to keep an eye on me if you want."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Kami’s Phoenix Skin manifests and her hands start glowing. Thrusting then forward, she unleashed a duel Shotgun Smite, raining ki blasts down on her.
    Asha'rah was forced to recall three of her orbs to form a Heaven's Gate barrier, leaving her trap smaller. No matter, it would suffice. By now, the disguised orbs had moved to spin around Kami's feet. Golden aura flowed forth as she created a second barrier, except this time Kami's feet were in the way. The aura wrapped itself around Kami's legs and kept rotating in the signature whirling movement of the technique, spinning Kami around at dizzying speeds. As soon as her second barrier engaged, Asha'rah released the first, ducking low to minimize the damage from the remaining ki blasts as she sent three orbs up high to smack Kami out of the sky should she manage to leap away, or hit her in the head otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The team in general wished to fight her? This was her the first Asha'rah had heard of it. Sarada had voiced an eagerness to spar, but she wanted to fight everybody. Beyond that, the only member of the team Asha'rah had sparred against was Midori, which had been a most helpful refresher to keep her hand to hand skills sharp, and an unexpected revelation for the green android's sexuality.

"If you wish to spar with me, you will have but to ask." Asha'rah said, nodding before considering the second half of Meagan's statement.

"I am aware of the feelings aroused in most when certain parts of the anatomy are attacked. If an enemy is particularly sensitive to being attacked in an area, does that not merit attacking it all the more?"
    Dumbfounded, "Ah, no." Meagan gave Asha'rah a hard look, "There is a difference between attacking a vulnerable area and sexually assaulting someone. Physical attacks are expected, attacks that can cause emotional and psychological trauma are off bounds. That goes beyond what is needed to win a fight. That veers into unnecessary torture. Until you understand the difference, I doubt I will be asking you to spar."

This brings me back...

Granted, Meagan's approach was a lot more gentle than Tyranno-sensei's rebukes, not that he was going to admit that. So, he simply took the smack and kept quiet until her irritation subsided.

"I wasn't going to jump off this time." Somewhat a lie as he had contemplated flying down first, but that slap jarred a bit of information in his head that he had forgotten, "Jinzi isn't the only one here with capsule vehicles, yanno?"

That said, he continued, "I was thinking about going to see what food I could find down below. If you want, you could join me... to keep an eye on me if you want."
    "The others have gone on a food run. Until they come back, it is best to stay here. Jinzi's transport is programmed to find the Lookout, which changes location all the time. Whatever transport you possess doesn't have that programming." Meagan put her hands on her hips, "In short, you leave here for more than a few minutes and you may never find your way back."

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Adam shrugs...maybe. It's shoulders lift for a second, but it's arms don't. "I study anatomy, not behavior. If you would like a demonstration we can look for a suitably secluded place."
    Midori stared at Adam, rubbing her chin in thought as she considered his offer, her conversation with Asha'rah in her mind.

"Will the demonstration hurt anyone or cause me to be remiss in helping people?" Midori asked, looking at the android curiously.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

"The others have gone on a food run. Until they come back, it is best to stay here. Jinzi's transport is programmed to find the Lookout, which changes location all the time. Whatever transport you possess doesn't have that programming." Meagan put her hands on her hips, "In short, you leave here for more than a few minutes and you may never find your way back."
    "Hmmm..." Eventually, he sighed, "... I guess you have a point."

As much as he didn't trust the fate of his food to some of the others, he hadn't thought about the lookout changing locations to keep it from the former Kami.

"Fine, I'll stay, but if they screw up, you have to slap them all too." Realizing someone, he nodded to himself before adding, "You should probably just hit me again for the previous incident and get it out of the way."

"Indeed. Perhaps I should accompany you on your hunt so I can give you the aid you'll obviously need in bringing enough meat back to feed Sarada, Erosa, Sasheem, and to a far lesser extent everyone else in the group." Midori said, looking off the Lookout to the ground far below.

"Though I do fear for the population of the local wildlife." Midori added.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

"Hmmm..." Eventually, he sighed, "... I guess you have a point."

As much as he didn't trust the fate of his food to some of the others, he hadn't thought about the lookout changing locations to keep it from the former Kami.

"Fine, I'll stay, but if they screw up, you have to slap them all too." Realizing someone, he nodded to himself before adding, "You should probably just hit me again for the previous incident and get it out of the way."
    Meagan moved in a little close, stood up on her toes and kissed him on his forehead, before stepping back, "One slap for nearly getting yourself killed, one kiss for coming to your senses and not doing it a second time." then she smiled wryly, " As for the others, we'll see what happens when they get back."

"Indeed. Perhaps I should accompany you on your hunt so I can give you the aid you'll obviously need in bringing enough meat back to feed Sarada, Erosa, Sasheem, and to a far lesser extent everyone else in the group." Midori said, looking off the Lookout to the ground far below.

"Though I do fear for the population of the local wildlife." Midori added.
    "Looks like it's no good there." He replied, almost forgetting that Midori was still half nude, his head snapping back before it could fully commit to the turn. "I hate to say it, but we'll have to trust the others this time... let's just hope it doesn't bite us in the ass."

It was a shame though, because he was interested to see how a robot/android/cyborg like Midori did on a hunt.

Meagan moved in a little close, stood up on her toes and kissed him on his forehead, before stepping back, "One slap for nearly getting yourself killed, one kiss for coming to your senses and not doing it a second time." then she smiled wryly, " As for the others, we'll see what happens when they get back."
    His head turned once more, although it was to hide his reddening features.

"I... I can accept that."

"Looks like it's no good there." He replied, almost forgetting that Midori was still half nude, his head snapping back before it could fully commit to the turn. "I hate to say it, but we'll have to trust the others this time... let's just hope it doesn't bite us in the ass."

It was a shame though, because he was interested to see how a robot/android/cyborg like Midori did on a hunt.
    "Oh." Midori said, then looked at him curiously as she asked "Why do you keep looking away from me? Is it because I'm not wearing a shirt?"
    - C.S. Lewis

"Oh." Midori said, then looked at him curiously as she asked "Why do you keep looking away from me? Is it because I'm not wearing a shirt?"
    "Yeah." Came his response, not bothering to beat around the bush, "I wasn't sure if that's normal for you, so I didn't say anything."

"Midori, Perhaps this would be a good time to find some clothes." Meagan suggested.