Page 545 of 661 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 9901
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    With that, Zaofan left the booth and accompanied Sarada. "Well, that went swimmingly," he said with a tinge of sarcasm as he stretched his back and spine, valuing feeling again. "We know what to do. We just have to figure out how to do it."

"By the way, did you hear someone call out my name? Over the communicator, I mean."
    "It actually went better than I thought," Sarada answered. After a beat, she added, "Well, from where I'm standing."

Erosa spoke into the comm again, then cut it off before she could responded. Papa? Ishtar never said Zurvan was her father.

That made her even more curious about what happened between the two of them they led to then having a falling out. Sarada wouldn't claim to be an expert on familial relationships, so there was little advice she'd be able to give on that from.

"I did. I think his name is Zurvan. Ishtar said he was her mentor, but he's apparently her father. Quite the discrepancy. Ishtar said they had a falling out, but didn't have time to elaborate."

In that regard, this was quite the fortuitous meeting. She'd have one side of the story before getting the other side.

As they entered the food area, Sarada immediately sensed three large power levels, higher than anyone else there. "Is that… Maiz?"

It was, it was unmistakable. Which meant the other two slightly weaker, but still overwhelming powers were Pinach and Rutaba. "Ah, ****. What the hell are those clowns doing here?"

No doubt to take in the tournament, since Maiz wouldn't let those two reckless children actually fight. As long as they avoided Totoma, she would get through the day without a migraine.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Base Assualt:

Chou, Koorimaru, Adam, and Sasheem have or are taking on the soldiers near or by the transport, which has taken a bit of damage. At this point, a few more reinformemta have shown up in jet packs and are firing laser weapons from the air at them.

Held’s radar says that Meagan, Etrina, and Shiro are nearly on top of the Dragonball. The vault must be where Kenshiko has been.

Held is also not too far away from the recon team.

Meagan, Shiro, and Etrina all see a sudden massive form appear as Damask, the golem, shifts from being invisible near the vault. A strange device on its wrist begins scanning the area, as if looking for something.
    Adam continues to intercept shots, each impact adding to it's energy reserves. But staying on the defensive was not a viable tactic against these enemies, they were not using internal bioenergy reserves Adam could deplete. So the time to defend was over. Reforming it's body, Adam darts forward, weaving through oncoming attacks like liquid, and jabs a superheated spike into the APC. Inside the tip blooms open and fires a hail of lasers into the interior, rotating to burn though wiring and men. Flowing through the hole, Adam pulls the 30mm ammunition into it's own body before exiting the vehicle. Forming a firing mechanism in it's own body, Adam opens fire on the soldiers with jetpacks from a half dozen barrels at once.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Zurvan nodded as the young Id imparted its sage-like wisdom of the Nacho.

"I see, I see. So the trick, would be to take one of the Dogs of Paradoxical Coldness (read: Chili Dog), and place it atop the Nacho ... How utterly wonderful." And as the Aspect consumed its cheesy abomination, it could not help but think that the Nacho was in a way, a metaphor for mortal existence. One could make of their ephemeral existence whatever they wished, for in the end after the joy, and wonder, and nacho cheese was exhausted ... there was only the void of loss left to experience.
    "No, Zaurvan right....but not right. Nacho is foundation. Foundation hold up meal, but it not have to be under." Erosa took a hand full of nachos and placed him in the chili of the dog. "Up is Up and Down is Down only in this place....No matter where Nacho is, or what form takes....it is foundation." Erosa tossed the dog into her mouth. "Is wise knowledge of id."

What a surprising realization from such a trifling- if undeniably delicious- foodstuff.

"Tell me small thing," Zurvan said suddenly. "What do you believe is the point of your existence?"
    "......you ask silly question." Erosa responded cheerfully, but the long ackward pause she she struggled to think of an answer after slowly wore away that cheer.

".....Erosa...like to eat.....sleep......Happy. Is that point?
    A distant memory of warm light, then cold darkness. Growing ceaseless pressure, pushing down....drowning.

"Erosa Sisters Familiar.....So she...."
    "I'm pretty sure she can just wave her fingers and make another one of you if you die, so yeah."

".....point is....to be happy while Erosa is.....Erosa."

The briefest of

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You go out there on your own, without my invisibility, he's going to squash you." Meagan then thought for a moment, "Be careful. I'm going to make some real noise over in the garage as a distraction, then I'll be back to help you and Shiro."

Meagan then vanished, but gave Etrina's hand a gentle squeeze before making a high speed run for the garage.
    OOC: I hope it's okay to do a follow-through

IC:

Entering the garage, Meagan moves quickly between each of the remaining vehicles. As she does, she forms a condensed ball of Ki and slams it into the fuel entry port. The ki travels down to the gas tanks and waits. Once every vehicle has been tagged, she quickly leaves the building as the Ki grenades explode. Their explosion is further enhanced by interacting with the volatile fuel source, taking out the garage.

Heading back to join up with Etrina and Shiro, if she passes any other vehicles, she tags them as well in the same way, even if there soldiers inside.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "It actually went better than I thought," Sarada answered. After a beat, she added, "Well, from where I'm standing."

Erosa spoke into the comm again, then cut it off before she could responded. Papa? Ishtar never said Zurvan was her father.

That made her even more curious about what happened between the two of them they led to then having a falling out. Sarada wouldn't claim to be an expert on familial relationships, so there was little advice she'd be able to give on that from.

"I did. I think his name is Zurvan. Ishtar said he was her mentor, but he's apparently her father. Quite the discrepancy. Ishtar said they had a falling out, but didn't have time to elaborate."

In that regard, this was quite the fortuitous meeting. She'd have one side of the story before getting the other side.

As they entered the food area, Sarada immediately sensed three large power levels, higher than anyone else there. "Is that… Maiz?"

It was, it was unmistakable. Which meant the other two slightly weaker, but still overwhelming powers were Pinach and Rutaba. "Ah, ****. What the hell are those clowns doing here?"

No doubt to take in the tournament, since Maiz wouldn't let those two reckless children actually fight. As long as they avoided Totoma, she would get through the day without a migraine.
    "She is," Maiz replied bluntly. "She has ambition, which can be good, but she lets that ambition cloud her common sense." She shrugged lazily. "She'll learn, eventually, if this ambition doesn't get her killed first."

It likely would. Maiz wouldn't shed any tears over her death. She would have brought it on herself. Even if Jagam got a hold of her, she would be too broken up about that.
    Ambition and, apparently, a jealous nature--never a good combination. No wonder she'd turned out to be... a less-than-ideal sister, even by relatively lax Saiyan standards. As Maiz said, she'd (hopefully) learn if she didn't get herself killed before that point.
    "You should. I have a home on Ruca. It's a paradise. Crystal clear water, clear skies, 70° almost every day; it's perfect." She reached into her robes and pulled out a small white rectangular device. Pressing the screen on the top, she cycled through the pictures until she reached the one she wanted. She showed it to him.
    Totoma leaned in to get a close look at the picture. Yeah, he'd definitely call that paradise. One could see why the Saiyans would have gone for that world, though... knowing Saiyans, the world had been inhabited by another race before being settled. A shame they had to die, but... at least the Saiyans there were more civilized, at least. That was something, at least.

"Ho hooo, that does look nice," said Totoma, framing his chin with his thumb and index fingers. "Hm, maybe we could take the rest of Karine's family with us when we go... I think they'd enjoy themselves there."

And Vacado knows that he and Karine would enjoy themselves... hehe. Lots and lots of fun.

She breathed out a chuckle at his pride in his mate. They reminded her of her and her life-mate decades ago. He had been dead for years, but she never forgot the pride he felt in being able to capture her approval, then eventually her heart. "You two remind me of me and my life-mate from years ago. I hope you two last as long as we did."
    Totoma sensed... an unusual hint of affection in Maiz's tone. Not directed towards him or Karine, obviously, but... towards her life-mate. It wasn't unheard of for life-mates to become fond of each-other, of course, but... heh, this one really was unusual among Saiyans. No wonder his mother had considered her a kindred spirit.

"Thanks. I hope so, too."

Things could go wrong, though. He felt that they could make things work out between them, but one of them could die or...

...well, if Karine died, he'd definitely use the Dragon Balls to revive her, and he'd like to think she'd do the same for him.

Huh, now that he thought of it, having a set of wish-granting magical artifacts capable of reviving the dead sort of... made the sting of death kinda negligible. Death not being so... final was an unusual feeling to process.

"I'm sure you will. The younger generation is a bit more willing to make friendly with other races. It helps that you're have a large bosom. Those will make sure she stays friendly with you." She smirked softly. The girl was so predictable, it would have been sad if it wasn't so amusing. "Oh, that reminds me; how many of these friends of hers are mates?"
    Totoma... couldn't fault Sarada's tastes in women at all. For, you see, he too appreciated a bountiful bosom. It seems... she was a Saiyan of culture as well.

"R-right, anyway, as far as mates go... ehhh," said Totoma. "She's definitely shown interest in a few, but nothing's really happened yet, because for some reason she's waiting. I'm willing to bet that she's, uh... about ready to explode by now."

At long last, it was time. "Hit it, Pinach."

Suddenly, music started to play loudly enough for the 1.5 Saiyans and the Nosferatu, as well as everyone who happened to be nearby, to hear clearly.

"Huzzah!! Introducing Vocado's greatest hero team of all time!!!" Rutaba yelled. She leaped out of the tree, using her newly learned flight ability to twist through the air. Pinach was right behind her, landing beside her and sticking the landing, just like they practiced.

"Tada!" Pinach cheered. "Pinach the Magnificent!"

"Da da dada!" Rutaba cheered after him. "And Rutaba the Amazing!"

"And together we are THE HEROES OF JUSTICE!!"
    And there it was... the expected entrance by the two young heroes. Totoma watched the two with an approving smile on his face. Not bad, not bad... they'd clearly practiced their theatrics a great deal. Hopefully not to the detriment of their fighting skill or heroics, though.

Totoma clapped. "An impeccable heroic entrance, young ones! It is only just that I respond in kind! Now then!" He removed his scouter, handed it to Karine, began to slowly walk towards the two young heroic saiyans.

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace."

"I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness."

"I am justice. Pure of heart, with a power awakened by righteous fury!"

"I am... The Just Saiyan, Totoma!"

(OOC: Until about 1:34.)

As he recited the final line of his introduction and struck his pose, he reached deep into himself and activated Second Wind, causing his dormant power to bubble to the surface, though he sustained it a bit longer than usual... for theatrics. He couldn't actually use it for anything other than that or refilling his current ki reserves, unfortunately.

Well, he could try, but attempting it would probably cripple or kill him, he figured.

A blue-white aura, with flecks of gold, flared into existence around him, erupting into the sky, and for those brief few seconds, those around him that could sense such things felt an intense ki that was multiple times more powerful than even Maiz, Pinach, and Rutaba.

...combined.

Totoma grinned. Nailed it. Gradually, he let Second Wind's effects subside, and the ki raging around him withdrew within his body and went dormant again. Maintaining it that long had been tough--and, in retrospect, incredibly dangerous--but it... sure made for a good show for the kids.

He stood up and put his fists on his hips. "Well met, young heroes. I have heard much about you and your deeds! I commend and thank you, for not many would venture into the Meat Market--that wretched hive of scum and villainy--for the sake of strangers!"

Wow, making a complete dork of himself for the third time today. But... it was the persona of the Just Saiyan and he had to ham it up a bit. Plus... it was sort of fun, in a childish sort of way.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 04-10-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Default Asst. GM: Kenshiko

Rear Guard

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Totgeee!" Sasheem screeched as a shock began to jolt through his hand. His digits beginning to feel numb, Sasheem unleashed another Samehada, severing his own arm. The Majin gritted his teeth. Just as he was mostly healed too they went and made him do that.

Sasheem assesses his environment once more before he makes his next move. And as his arm is healing, he notes the APC. Moving about four feet away from it under the ground, now on the lookout for any more mines, he decides to launch a ki blast at it.

Nothing too damaging, the Majin just wanted to know if it could be damaged period. And if it had those strange barriers the soldiers did.
    The shot glances off of the sloped armor of the APC, but hits with enough shock to carry it off its wheels in its retreat. A sparking energy reveals it does maintain a repulsor field, but the vehicle relies mostly on its armour.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    (.... God damn Gen.)

This was bad, sabot rounds are anti tank rounds. The repuslors did not hurt as it was a pinning action, just stinging. But a brief hail of sabot rounds. Three in total connecting, plowed three rather large holes into him.

He hacks up blood as he was bleeding intensely as he turns on his tk aura on Those he has touched.. attempting to crush them with tk Force Fields meanwhile he gathers up Chi in his mouth and jets loose a massive blast wave to the arc. As after shots he let go of the soldiers and trying to dodge while regeneration goes into place. Thank God he could hell or would have been wasting a senzu bean.
    OOC: Don't forget about Sasheem's friendly fire incident

The soldier crippled by Sasheem shakily raises his gun and fires an incendiary grenade at Chou, buying a moment for his counterpart to escape and fall back under the covering fire of the soldier Chou had previously kicked away. The telekinesis falls upon the fallen soldier who seizes, then goes still, red pooling from the joints of his compromised armour.

The ki blast strikes the side of the APC and penetrates its hull.

Curiously, no soldiers exit it in light of the fire. In fact, there appear to be no doors on the armour plated car, either.

"Oh, good. Whenever anyone says my name, I half-expect it to mean that I'm in trouble. But that Ishtar is full of surprises, isn't she? I wonder what her father's like?" Zaofan asked with quite a bit of naivete.

Zaofan then remembered what he had seen on the Lookout with Totoma, where Ishtar and Sarada were... doing their thing. He bit his lip instead.

"Sarada, what's..." Seeing Sarada shocked out of nowhere caused Zaofan to reflexively activate his own ki sense. He likewise was shocked as well at the large presence. "That powerlevel...! It's amazing! Who -- who are they, Sarada? You seem to know them just by sensing them!"
    Last edited by Cyke; 04-10-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "No, Zaurvan right....but not right. Nacho is foundation. Foundation hold up meal, but it not have to be under." Erosa took a hand full of nachos and placed him in the chili of the dog. "Up is Up and Down is Down only in this place....No matter where Nacho is, or what form takes....it is foundation." Erosa tossed the dog into her mouth. "Is wise knowledge of id."
    "Ahh. So in a way, the Nacho is Time." Zurvan responded softly after several moments.

"Despite your initial bearing, and lack of composure ... Your apt- if simplistic- understanding of mortal life is to be commended." The Aspect then offered as he slowly took a chip from Erosa's plate of nachos. "In a way I am glad I have completely forgotten why I arrived here. Now if only the other friends of a Ishtar would reveal themselves."

"......you ask silly question." Erosa responded cheerfully, but the long ackward pause she she struggled to think of an answer after slowly wore away that cheer.

".....Erosa...like to eat.....sleep......Happy. Is that point?
    A distant memory of warm light, then cold darkness. Growing ceaseless pressure, pushing down....drowning.

"Erosa Sisters Familiar.....So she...."
    "I'm pretty sure she can just wave her fingers and make another one of you if you die, so yeah."

".....point is....to be happy while Erosa is.....Erosa."

The briefest of
    "No child. It is a very important question." Zurvan responded softly, nothing Erosa's shift in demeanor.

"And you have answered admirably. Of what more to life should there be, than happiness?" Though the silence that followed the Aspect's response was unsettling.

"Let us away from such dismal remembering however .. Tell me. Where is my daughter now?" Zurvan asked then, and while it knew well that the Oni was atop the Lookout, it would be nice to hear it from another.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    "Makes sense, like teaching a kid not to shout all the time right?" Jack asked. "Kind of shocked that your entire species can sense ki though, I just barely figured that out a few days ago."

"Hold up, let me try."

Jack breathed slowly in and out as he tried to relax himself. Relax the 'muscle' as Slak explained it. It was hard, Jack had spent the majority of his life always waiting for the next danger, the next attack, the next fight. Survival meant being tense, ready to spring into action, or to run away if need be, at a moments notice. The muscle had been tensed so long, that relaxing it actually hurt somewhat.

Slowly, very slowly Jack's ki started to subside somewhat, the normally rushing river of ki in his body becoming a slower, trickling stream. Jack managed to get his ki rating to somewhere in the ballpark of half his normal power, before there was a sudden twinge and it all snapped back at once.

"Shoot, that's hard! Maybe I'll have to practice later, when we're not about to get into a fight, huh?"
    Slak nods. “That is not a bad way to think about it, yes.”

“It is not really so impressive. My race is skilled in the control of Ki, and as you may have noticed, the skill is not particularly hard. It is just something most tend to miss in their development.”

“Good,” Slak says as Jack puts the impromptu lesson into action. “Very good.”

Better than he had been expecting.

“That would be good idea, yes. If you need any help later, I would be happy to provide advic-!”

Slak flinches as someone’s Ki suddenly rises dramatically.

“How?” He asks Totoma through the communicator. “No, nevemimd. Just don’t do it again.”

Sheer rudeness aside, He might as well be flying around like a jackass yelling come and get me, Battersea.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Default Asst. GM: Kenshiko

Recon Team

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Shiro, hidden under her invisibility illusion, watched the two sets of three-man patrols guarding the bunker. As she watched them, she considered taking one of the men out and making an illusion of them over herself so she could slip in...

Only to drop that plan as Damask's great form appeared near her target. As the device on its wrist began scanning the area, Shiro moved back, not wanting that device to discover her, because despite being invisible to sight, her invisibility didn't make her not exist so she could still be found through things like that.

'Son of a-' Shiro muttered irritably, realizing she had to find an entirely different way into the bunker.
    From her position there, hidden invisibly, Shiro sees the disciplined patrols pointedly salute the ancient Golem as he passed before snapping back to duty.

"You go out there on your own, without my invisibility, he's going to squash you." Meagan then thought for a moment, "Be careful. I'm going to make some real noise over in the garage as a distraction, then I'll be back to help you and Shiro."

Meagan then vanished, but gave Etrina's hand a gentle squeeze before making a high speed run for the garage.
    Entering the garage, Meagan moves quickly between each of the remaining vehicles. As she does, she forms a condensed ball of Ki and slams it into the fuel entry port. The ki travels down to the gas tanks and waits. Once every vehicle has been tagged, she quickly leaves the building as the Ki grenades explode. Their explosion is further enhanced by interacting with the volatile fuel source, taking out the garage.

Heading back to join up with Etrina and Shiro, if she passes any other vehicles, she tags them as well in the same way, even if there soldiers inside.
    It goes off without a hitch and pandemonium erupts throughout the Raider base. The ki grenades blow, erupting the fuselage and shattering metal and rubber alike.

As Meagan runs off, she feels the air lick cold against on the side of her face, but the energy expenditure was intermediate at most, why should she be sweating so profusely?

Etrina sees the blood before Meagan realizes her ear has been split open where it joined her temple.

Amidst the ensuing chaos, somebody had discovered them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Recon Team

From her position there, hidden invisibly, Shiro sees the disciplined patrols pointedly salute the ancient Golem as he passed before snapping back to duty.

It goes off without a hitch and pandemonium erupts throughout the Raider base. The ki grenades blow, erupting the fuselage and shattering metal and rubber alike.

As Meagan runs off, she feels the air lick cold against on the side of her face, but the energy expenditure was intermediate at most, why should she be sweating so profusely?

Etrina sees the blood before Meagan realizes her ear has been split open where it joined her temple.

Amidst the ensuing chaos, somebody had discovered them.

OOC: Since Meagan is invisible, the only way Etrina could see the blood is as a trail behind her as she moves. But since the color of the blood is not the same as a human, it would be pretty distinctive.

Taking cover, Meagan goes visible again, then swears under her breath as she reached up to her ear. The ear was still attached but not by much, and it was bleeding more than it should be. While holding it to her head, she willed her magic cloak to wrap around her head tightly, like a turban. It was imperfect and she knew she would need a healer, but at least it should stem the bleeding and hopefully save her ear.

Unfortunately the injury caused her comm to fall out, leaving her with no way to get in touch with anyone else. One thing she also realized was that invisibility was no longer an advantage. Not if someone or something could see through it. But she had other tricks up her sleeve.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-10-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Tournament:

The last fighter walks up and strikes, getting a barebones 150. (Presuming Chuan has already walked up and struck, getting in).

They would now sort the highest 100 and the event will start after that.

—————

Samson:

Samson nods after seeing Zaofan’s gestures. He returns the moves.

“For the five schools. Yes, I know where the Dragonball is. If you can get the statue from his right hip bag, he keeps it on him, I swear on my honor I will have the Dragonball waiting for you.”

—————

Lookout:

Kevi seemingly is trapped by Asha’rah, so when Ishtar’s blow lands, once again her form is ripped apart. Blood and chunks turn to shadow and dissipate, and for a moment, Silence reigns on the Lookout.

Ronin Kai calls out that she’s still here, swear dripping off his face as Kevi slowly, slower than before, reforms from a pool of shadow near one of the trees on the Lookout. It seems to take longer than before.

“I see. Perhaps a more....hands on approach.” Her arms elongate and turn into massive claws.

—————

Base Assualt:

Chou, Koorimaru, Adam, and Sasheem have or are taking on the soldiers near or by the transport, which has taken a bit of damage. At this point, a few more reinformemta have shown up in jet packs and are firing laser weapons from the air at them.

Held’s radar says that Meagan, Etrina, and Shiro are nearly on top of the Dragonball. The vault must be where Kenshiko has been.

Held is also not too far away from the recon team.

Meagan, Shiro, and Etrina all see a sudden massive form appear as Damask, the golem, shifts from being invisible near the vault. A strange device on its wrist begins scanning the area, as if looking for something.
    Where Kevi had initially lunged had not gone unnoticedody - it was where Nunlil had taken Evangeline's drained b. Asha'rah, Ishtar and Kai were not the true targets here, simply obstacles between Fife and his goals, whether they be the Dragon Balls or Kami herself. The battle in Jinzi's underground facility remained fresh in Asha'rah's mind.

Without warning, Asha'rah seemed to grow to a massive size, taller while sitting down than even the main building upon the lookout. She launched her now massive orbs at Kevi, each larger than an elephant. In truth, of course, it was an illusion, and her true orbs flew within their massive illusions. It made them difficult to detect as they slammed into Kevi from angles she wouldn't have the chance to prepare for, already off-balance from the visual intimidation of being engulfed in a giant silver orb. She always kept one orb in reserve within the main illusion body, maintaining a ki presence therein.

Asha'rah herself snuck away from the fighting under the cover of a separate illusion, suppressing her aura as best she could. She sped below the deck of Kami's lookout to where Evangeline lay in Nunlil's care. She reached out with both arms, asking for permission to carry Evangeline.

"Let us take her to the Guardian Room."
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 04-10-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Ahh. So in a way, the Nacho is Time." Zurvan responded softly after several moments.
    "Huuuuh.....Time is Nacho? Erosa hope not....If time tasty like Nacho Erosa consider eating it too. Ohh....Ohhh......Imagine how many toppings Erosa could put on Time Nacho. All of yesterdays cheese, and todays cheese.....and tomorrows cheese!"

"Despite your initial bearing, and lack of composure ... Your apt- if simplistic- understanding of mortal life is to be commended." The Aspect then offered as he slowly took a chip from Erosa's plate of nachos. "In a way I am glad I have completely forgotten why I arrived here. Now if only the other friends of a Ishtar would reveal themselves."
    "You forget why came? That no worry....Erosa always side track by food and remember later."

"No child. It is a very important question." Zurvan responded softly, nothing Erosa's shift in demeanor.

"And you have answered admirably. Of what more to life should there be, than happiness?" Though the silence that followed the Aspect's response was unsettling.

"Let us away from such dismal remembering however .. Tell me. Where is my daughter now?" Zurvan asked then, and while it knew well that the Oni was atop the Lookout, it would be nice to hear it from another.
    "Eh....Ishutar is at super secret base, flying island where Calmi lives. Protecting place til we get back with dragonball."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Huuuuh.....Time is Nacho? Erosa hope not....If time tasty like Nacho Erosa consider eating it too. Ohh....Ohhh......Imagine how many toppings Erosa could put on Time Nacho. All of yesterdays cheese, and todays cheese.....and tomorrows cheese!"
    "No ... Not quite. Time is a foundation." Zurvan replied with a small smile at Erosa's comments. "A foundation through which all things grow, and end. Like the Nacho in ... an admittedly small way."

"You forget why came? That no worry....Erosa always side track by food and remember later."
    The Aspect shrugged. "It must not have been overly important. Besides, food and getting to understand the path Ishtar has taken is important in its own way."

"Eh....Ishutar is at super secret base, flying island where Calmi lives. Protecting place til we get back with dragonball."
    "I see, I see. A good choice, considering she has not the ... aptitude for combat such as this. I did not teach her how to fight, I taught her how to exist. A large difference, if not the only difference that matters."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah herself snuck away from the fighting under the cover of a separate illusion, suppressing her aura as best she could. She sped below the deck of Kami's lookout to where Evangeline lay in Nunlil's care. She reached out with both arms, asking for permission to carry Evangeline.

"Let us take her to the Guardian Room."
    Nunlil offered Asha'rah a nod, before handing over the young Guardian.

"Her power was siphoned away by that Witch of the Moon. It seems strange she should be unconscious this long considering the rate at which she recovered not three days ago. Perhaps the room will be of some help."

Arx Inosaan