Page 55 of 661 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Jack felt the one impact with his back. It hurt, never let it be said that Sarada did not play to win.

Still...

Jack spun around quickly hoping too hook Sarada's knee and fling her into the snow a few yards away.
    The knee struck true, like she expected. She wasn't surprised when Jack didn't stumble much.

"Whoa!" Suddenly, she went flying and landed face first into the snow. Clever. She didn't he would be that fast. An error on her part.

She rose to her feet and turned to face him. Without a second of delay, she dashed toward him and fired a flurry of rapid fire punches.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The knee struck true, like she expected. She wasn't surprised when Jack didn't stumble much.

"Whoa!" Suddenly, she went flying and landed face first into the snow. Clever. She didn't he would be that fast. An error on her part.

She rose to her feet and turned to face him. Without a second of delay, she dashed toward him and fired a flurry of rapid fire punches.
    Jack ducked, rolled, and blocked most of the blows, but a solid quarter struck home, driving Jack slowly but steadily backward.

"You're one aggressive..."

Jack suddenly ducked extremely low and forward fully extending his right leg and bringing his right fist forward with a solid straight towards Sarada's gut.

"... Lady."

: After sorting it to auto pilot Chou decides to get up. Not bother Held but goes for the Boeing monk guy.:

“ Hey, you were awesome with your eye beams. Let’s have a warm up? No powers. No weapons.”

Jack ducked, rolled, and blocked most of the blows, but a solid quarter struck home, driving Jack slowly but steadily backward.

"You're one aggressive..."

Jack suddenly ducked extremely low and forward fully extending his right leg and bringing his right fist forward with a solid straight towards Sarada's gut.

"... Lady."
    Even if Jack managed to dodge and block most of her punches, some of them struck true.

Her heart was pumping and it wasn't because of the rigorous physical activities. There was nothing that got a saiyan's blood pumping more than fighting. It didn't matter if it was life or death -- like her upcoming fight with Evil Kami -- or a friendly spar like this one; it was the combat aspect.

She was bred for combat. She lived for fighting and battle. She -- "Urk!"

Jack ducked lower than he had before, causing her to miss wildly. Her momentum kept her moving forward, eventually impaling herself on Jack's fist. The air was sucked out of her lungs, leaving only a trail of gasps desperate to grasp onto whatever air they could.

She was aggressive, he was right about that. Too aggressive. Her frenzy was backing him up, but all it took was one small adjustment to throw her entire strategy into disarray and make her pay for being too forward.

"Urg... good one."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Even if Jack managed to dodge and block most of her punches, some of them struck true.

Her heart was pumping and it wasn't because of the rigorous physical activities. There was nothing that got a saiyan's blood pumping more than fighting. It didn't matter if it was life or death -- like her upcoming fight with Evil Kami -- or a friendly spar like this one; it was the combat aspect.

She was bred for combat. She lived for fighting and battle. She -- "Urk!"

Jack ducked lower than he had before, causing her to miss wildly. Her momentum kept her moving forward, eventually impaling herself on Jack's fist. The air was sucked out of her lungs, leaving only a trail of gasps desperate to grasp onto whatever air they could.

She was aggressive, he was right about that. Too aggressive. Her frenzy was backing him up, but all it took was one small adjustment to throw her entire strategy into disarray and make her pay for being too forward.

"Urg... good one."
    Jack responded with a thumbs up. He could feel his own blood start to pump, and had to fight down the urge of lifetime of banditry to go straight for a brutal finisher. Trying to train here, and have a little fun, no reason to go outlaw. His right hand hurt a bit, usually the gut was pretty safe target for a punch, but that sayain armor turned out to be more than just a fashion statement. It wasn't terrible, but he could tell it would be feeling it in the morning. Two ways to play this, either bluff that it doesn't hurt oooor

Jack made a big show of waving his his right hand, and twisted up his face in an exaggeration of the pain he was in, "Gotta admit, I forgot about that armor your wearing. Guess there's a point to it after all huh? Yow! That smarts!"

Jack fell back into a defensive stance, and pulled his right hand back as if he was trying to protect it from further injury.

Jack responded with a thumbs up. He could feel his own blood start to pump, and had to fight down the urge of lifetime of banditry to go straight for a brutal finisher. Trying to train here, and have a little fun, no reason to go outlaw. His right hand hurt a bit, usually the gut was pretty safe target for a punch, but that sayain armor turned out to be more than just a fashion statement. It wasn't terrible, but he could tell it would be feeling it in the morning. Two ways to play this, either bluff that it doesn't hurt oooor

Jack made a big show of waving his his right hand, and twisted up his face in an exaggeration of the pain he was in, "Gotta admit, I forgot about that armor your wearing. Guess there's a point to it after all huh? Yow! That smarts!"

Jack fell back into a defensive stance, and pulled his right hand back as if he was trying to protect it from further injury.
    After catching a surprise fist to the gut, she was reluctant to take anything for granted. This guy was slippery. She hated fighting this kind of fighter because she couldn't be as aggressive as she liked to be. She liked to overwhelm her opponent. That usually worked, but it wouldn't when it was used against her.

Hm.

"Ha! That's what you get for being a sneak!" She dashed forward again, fist drawn back. "Here I come!" At the last moment, she vanished, leaving behind an afterimage.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

After catching a surprise fist to the gut, she was reluctant to take anything for granted. This guy was slippery. She hated fighting this kind of fighter because she couldn't be as aggressive as she liked to be. She liked to overwhelm her opponent. That usually worked, but it wouldn't when it was used against her.

Hm.

"Ha! That's what you get for being a sneak!" She dashed forward again, fist drawn back. "Here I come!" At the last moment, she vanished, leaving behind an afterimage.
    Jack confidently drove his into Sarada's gut yet again. And through her gut, and out the other side. Aw crap, not this thing. Jack whirled around as fast as he could trying to get a defense up to attempt to block up, though he knew it was probably too late to block whatever Sarada was planning.

This is the part that's gonna hurt.

OOC: Be back in about an hour, or so.

Jack confidently drove his into Sarada's gut yet again. And through her gut, and out the other side. Aw crap, not this thing. Jack whirled around as fast as he could trying to get a defense up to attempt to block up, though he knew it was probably too late to block whatever Sarada was planning.

This is the part that's gonna hurt.

OOC: Be back in about an hour, or so.
    He would feel her arms wrapping around his waist from behind as she tried to lift him up for a suplex. It wasn't the sleekest of techniques, but it was the safest way to maneuver him into position for her next move.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He would feel her arms wrapping around his waist from behind as she tried to lift him up for a suplex. It wasn't the sleekest of techniques, but it was the safest way to maneuver him into position for her next move.
    Well this is bad. I know how to make it worse, though.

Not only did Sarada manage to suplex Jack but she found that he actually leaned into the move significantly increasing the force of her technique.

And allowing Jack to subtlety shift position.

"Reversal" Jack began as he impacted the ground.

With even greater force Jack sent both combatants catapulting into the air spinning over and over again multiple times.

"Roulette!" Jack shouted as he finished with a spinning pile-driver aimed to send the Sayain into th ground this time.

Well this is bad. I know how to make it worse, though.

Not only did Sarada manage to suplex Jack but she found that he actually leaned into the move significantly increasing the force of her technique.

And allowing Jack to subtlety shift position.

"Reversal" Jack began as he impacted the ground.

With even greater force Jack sent both combatants catapulting into the air spinning over and over again multiple times.

"Roulette!" Jack shouted as he finished with a spinning pile-driver aimed to send the Sayain into th ground this time.
    "Waaaaah!" She led head first into the ground. She stayed that way for several long moments, and for a while, it appeared that she was unconscious. Until, "Aaaaagh, shit that hurt!" She pulled her head out of the hole she made and rubbed where she impacted.

Her thick mane cushioned the landing somewhat, but it still smarted.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Waaaaah!" She led head first into the ground. She stayed that way for several long moments, and for a while, it appeared that she was unconscious. Until, "Aaaaagh, shit that hurt!" She pulled her head out of the hole she made and rubbed where she impacted.

Her thick mane cushioned the landing somewhat, but it still smarted.
    Jack shrugged, "Aw, shucks!" with a bashful expression.

He lashed out with his foot towards the Sarada's jaw. "Didn't hear you surrender though."

Jack shrugged, "Aw, shucks!" with a bashful expression.

He lashed out with his foot towards the Sarada's jaw. "Didn't hear you surrender though."
    She expected him to try and hit her when she was down, so she was ready. It was why she didn't get up right away, even though they were in the middle of a fight.

When his leg whipped out toward her face, she dipped back to avoid the kick, then propelled herself upward like a rocket, fist extended to deliver an uppercut.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She expected him to try and hit her when she was down, so she was ready. It was why she didn't get up right away, even though they were in the middle of a fight.

When his leg whipped out toward her face, she dipped back to avoid the kick, then propelled herself upward like a rocket, fist extended to deliver an uppercut.
    Jack was sent flying, and shortly thereafter, skittering across the snowy landscape by the force of the blow. Towards the end of his momentum he managed to flip himself back up onto his feet. As he did so he palmed a small handful of snow, and stuck it in his coat pocket.

With some distance between them now, Jack dropped back into a defensive stance, similar to the one he had started the fight with, "Nice hit, Sarada, it seems that scouter of yours was right when it said we were about even." Jack had originally challenged Sarada in order to stop a fight from breaker out in the tavern, and secondarily to blow off steam, but by this point in the battle he was simply enjoying himself, the stresses of the past day forgotten.

"'Course, your still going to lose, can't be losing a wager and ruining my reputation now can I?"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Kami shakes her head.

"It is fine. I will aid your travel, now that I am here, to Capital City as best I can. Look for Capsule Corporations Headquarters. That is where you shall meet up with the others. Also, Jinzi Pantaloon, it's owner, will aid you. He has a device that can help locate the other dragonballs."
    Koorimaru clapped his hands together. "Splendid! That being the case, I suggest we make as much haste as possible. If our other comrades have truly managed to thwart your predecessor’s efforts, it would be best that we use any confusion he may have on the matter to coordinate our next move.”

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke chuckled, both at the mask Koorimaru slipped on and the situation his own reactive nature would invariably place him in from this incident forward among these people.

He opened his right hand flexing the digits inward over his palm twice, spitefully cracking his knuckles as he bound it into a fist before continuing, addressing both him and Jack.

"What I do know are the depths one would sink to in order to seize an advantage, that dark place where man takes leave of his rational mind to wallow in bestial vice," he spat, "These wild ambitions are best destroyed before the spark becomes a blaze, and now Kami asks us to bear a torch into the darkness."
    “Oh, do not fret my dear Ochazuke,” Koorimaru spoke the last three words with a venom that refused to be concealed, “You have more than demonstrated your knowledge of what it means to to take leave of one’s rational mind.”

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen
    Gripping the damnable bauble in his left hand, he turned and exchanged a look with the Guardian of Earth, folding his arms across his chest.
    Koorimaru’s eyes wandered to the dragonball and he glared. Safe as it was for the meantime, there was little and less in its security so long as this particular Earthman held it.

“On another note, Kami, I believe it would be wise that a decision is made as to which one of us should hold possession over the dragonball. Ideally, it would be preferable if it was kept on your person although if you’d seen fit to leave it in possession of these people, then I suppose you have your reasons for making this our burden to bear.”

Shrugging, Koorimaru continued, “No matter, whichever one of us holds the dragonball should at least have a passing interest in our reasons for securing it. Unfortunately, I fear this makes our dear female Saiyan unsuitable as a host. Her priorities are strictly indebted to other matters as you know, and I doubt she would accept the responsibility even if it were offered, particularly if it meant neglecting an opportunity for confrontation.

“On the other hand, a total unwillingness to confront may be just as damning for our dragonball keeper and for that I feel the male Saiyan and our two other offworlders are unsuited for this task. While it shames me to bring attention to our recent altercation, I believe their hesitance to interfere says enough of their temperament. While I can confirm that their skill as warriors is unquestioned, our keeper should demonstrate both assertiveness and decisiveness.

“And then there is something to be said for misplaced decisiveness.” Koorimaru glanced briefly to Ochazuke, “Though I'm.... hopeful he meant well, my accomplice in our shared transgression would have taken actions far too drastic in their results based on the flimsiest of whims. I would hope he has learnt his lesson by now, but with what is at risk, can we afford another of his tantrums should his fears overcome his sense?”

And now, the master stroke.

“You will note that there are only two possible options now, and unfortunately I fear I must disavow responsibility for the dragonball. I do not deny that I wish to make use of them for my own purpose, and that part of that desire lead to the escalation of my earlier transgression. While I have every interest in keeping the ball secure, I will admit that were I a third party, I wouldn't trust myself to keep the ball, knowing that I would put its security over the reasons for why it must remain secure.

"And from there, we can deduce the best possible candidate to keep the ball secure. He had the courage to intervene into our earlier altercation, but had discretion enough to abstain until it was clear that something was to be done. He was the first amongst us to volunteer himself to your cause when you made known your plight. Kami, for the absolute security of this mission, I am certain that the dragonball would be best placed in your hands. But if that is not something you can do, then I suggest Jack as our keeper of the dragonball."

Jack was sent flying, and shortly thereafter, skittering across the snowy landscape by the force of the blow. Towards the end of his momentum he managed to flip himself back up onto his feet. As he did so he palmed a small handful of snow, and stuck it in his coat pocket.

With some distance between them now, Jack dropped back into a defensive stance, similar to the one he had started the fight with, "Nice hit, Sarada, it seems that scouter of yours was right when it said we were about even." Jack had originally challenged Sarada in order to stop a fight from breaker out in the tavern, and secondarily to blow off steam, but by this point in the battle he was simply enjoying himself, the stresses of the past day forgotten.

"'Course, your still going to lose, can't be losing a wager and ruining my reputation now can I?"
    Sarada smirked. She was having so much fun! So much that she regretted not jumping into the grappling contest between Ochazuke and the Arcosian. Of course, this was enough combat to sate her for the moment, but there was no such thing as too much fighting in one day.

She and Jack were even. Those were the best. It wasn't much fun to stomp someone weaker than her into the dirt. Unless that person was being a dick, then she was going to take her time doing it and enjoy every second of it. So far, Jack hadn't been a dick, so he was okay.

"Lose, will I?" she shouted across the distance between them. "We'll see about that." She had to be careful. Jack was a sneaky one and had already proven that not everything was what it seemed when it came to him.

Hm. Alright.

She dashed toward him again. When she closed enough distance, she seemed to disappear again, just as she did before. However, instead of reappearing elsewhere and leaving behind an afterimage -- like she hoped he figured she would -- she appeared in front of him, fist flying toward his face.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!