Default Green Arrow #36 Theory

Well: The Revelation that Moira and Malcolm are a thing in the canon... How worried are we that this leads to Thea Queen in the Comics? I mean, We already have the rest of the TV Show Merlyn Family. Malcolm and Tommy are already running around.

Mighty Member

Emi Queen is basically the comics version of Thea (though Thea started as the show version of Mia). So there's really no reason to bring her in. The characters they've brought in from the show are ones that fit with whatever the writer was already trying to do. Lemire had a specific plan for Diggle, for example. Unless, there is something they need Thea for that they can't already do with the characters they have, we won't see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Emi Queen is basically the comics version of Thea (though Thea started as the show version of Mia). So there's really no reason to bring her in. The characters they've brought in from the show are ones that fit with whatever the writer was already trying to do. Lemire had a specific plan for Diggle, for example. Unless, there is something they need Thea for that they can't already do with the characters they have, we won't see her.
    Thank God for that. I really didnt want Thea brought in, and honestly the only other Arrowverse Character I'd want brought in after Diggle is Harry Wells (The Earth 2 Version)

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

The entire arc has lost its appeal. The title itself is also losing its appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Ollie 1962 View Post
    Yeah. Ollie is my favorite DC character, but it's getting hard spending $3.99 on it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. Ollie is my favorite DC character, but it's getting hard spending $3.99 on it.
    What's making you guys say that? Sure, the book as a whole is nothing too remarkable, but it's still pretty good and I think currently better than every other Rebirth title at the moment, save NSM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Well, if it makes you feel better, it seems like Percy's run has been wrapping up lately, I don't see him on the title much longer unless April solicits present him writing a new arc that's not a epilogue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Well, if it makes you feel better, it seems like Percy's run has been wrapping up lately, I don't see him on the title much longer unless April solicits present him writing a new arc that's not a epilogue.
    Percy's not going anywhere. He revealed his cards awhile ago and there are still a couple that haven't been played yet. I've learned not to get my hopes up, but I'm thinking that the April arc will maybe begin the return of Connor.