Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

He "kept up" with Red Hulk and normal Hulk within the last 10 years if I recall. As in, didn't do particularly well against them, but managed to not get one shot lol. He even bloodied Hulk a bit when he was doing the World War Hulk thing.

Ben is certainly stronger than MCU Thor is my impression. I don't think he could one punch him, but would still mangle him in a prolonged h2h scenario
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Ehhhhh.... I'm not personally recalling anything strength wise from MCU Thor that's akin to pulling down buildings and compressing them into weapons, propping up a tottering oil rig, crap like that, unless I missed something.

Ben isn't anywhere in the class 100 crowd, but you shouldn't need to be to still well blow past MCU Thor strength wise, for instance.
    Sure he can't lift as much as Ben but MCU Thor has striking feats like this (skip to 3:26 mark)

https://youtu.be/mSbyknf4vJ4

Or when he attacked the city of Sokovia which while not entirely his own thing, still involved being one of the major sources behind a city busting attack

He should be able to tangle with Ben just fine on striking power alone

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    He "kept up" with Red Hulk and normal Hulk within the last 10 years if I recall. As in, didn't do particularly well against them, but managed to not get one shot lol. He even bloodied Hulk a bit when he was doing the World War Hulk thing.

Ben is certainly stronger than MCU Thor is my impression. I don't think he could one punch him, but would still mangle him in a prolonged h2h scenario
    World War Hulk despite being one of the crappiest incarnations of the Hulk durability wise did effectively have Hulk one shotting Ben after not even budging from multiple blows

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpres...5/image37.jpeg
    https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpres...5/image38.jpeg
    https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpres...5/image39.jpeg

Other times supposedly "weaker" versions of Hulk have not reacted at all to an angry Thing lashing out at them

Rulk has gotten into fist fights with weaker versions of Hulk that shake the whole planet. Thing has not, making the times he's given Rulk trouble, PIS probably

Sure he can't lift as much as Ben but MCU Thor has striking feats like this (skip to 3:26 mark)

https://youtu.be/mSbyknf4vJ4
    That's a thing he does with an extended hammer whirl and involves a lightning charge up besides, I wouldn't really call that a pure striking feat for MCU Thor in terms of something he can just bust out like nothing.

.. god help me, I'm in an mcu Thor discussion on this board. I try to avoid those so hard.

He should be able to tangle with Ben just fine on striking power alone
    I'll put it another way, if Ben managed to get him into a hold/clinch, which shouldn't be impossible, that would kinda be it. I can't see MCU Thor breaking free of that and he's going to eventually get crushed.

He can summon lightning on that scale without too much effort as of Thor 3 but I dunno if those feats are allowed here. He also got a physical amp to the point he was dominating the Hulk, someone who one shots space whales that were easily plowing down buildings in their. path.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    He can summon lightning on that scale without too much effort as of Thor 3 but I dunno if those feats are allowed here. He also got a physical amp to the point he was dominating the Hulk, someone who one shots space whales that were easily plowing down buildings in their. path.
    That's not what happened.

Edit: Also, irrelevant, given this is explicitly not that Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    That's not what happened.

Edit: Also, irrelevant, given this is explicitly not that Thor.
    Which part?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Which part?
    He didn't physically dominate Hulk. He got 2 good hits in on Hulk before the fight got interrupted. He didn't out muscle the Hulk, just whop him good a couple of times.

Not that it matters because this is Thor pre-Ragnarok.

I mean, you can use Ragnarok feats. I was thinking no warrior madness lightning boost, but the other stuff is ok. I just thought the hammer gives him more utility.

Sorry for the confusion
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure