Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I thought Ben was a good Batman. I mean, Batman doesn’t stay under 35 forever. And Ben’s body was great for the role.

I mean if people want start seeing all of the Robins onscreen, then eventually, Batman has to move past a certain age.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Keanu Reeves

He is the only individual in Hollywood with a beard more magical than Afflecks so I say that qualifies him to takeover as Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Keanu Reeves

He is the only individual in Hollywood with a beard more magical than Afflecks so I say that qualifies him to takeover as Batman.
    Assume you are being sarcastic? Because Reeves is definitely way too old.

Amazing Member

Idris Alba or maybe Jon Hamm?..

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    I thought Ben was a good Batman. I mean, Batman doesn’t stay under 35 forever. And Ben’s body was great for the role.

I mean if people want start seeing all of the Robins onscreen, then eventually, Batman has to move past a certain age.
    This. That by going with someone resembling a younger Ben Affleck, you can say its the same person (ie, Bruce/Batman), just younger. Rather then insert someone that looks completely different, like what happened in the 3rd Mummy film.

Assuming they want to keep it as an older version of batman- Jon Hamm would be perfect. If they want to change it up and go a bit younger I think that Nikolaj Coster Waldau ,Clive Standen or Fassbender would be good choices
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

To be honest, I think going younger will be the same ole same ole. Same ole origin story movie. Go with somebody older. But are we for sure that Ben is leaving?
    Last edited by WontonGirl; 01-06-2018 at 08:08 PM.

BANNED

Casey Affleck?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedQueen View Post
    I'm game if the rumors are true about jake gyllenhaal. Definitely Jon Hamm also.
    Jon Hamm or maybe Karl Urban

Nah he is best batman
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

I will go with Jake Gyllenaal. He is a wonderful actor. If he plays Batman it could be something special.

I love Fassbender. He is another choice. But honestly i would rather see him as James Bond then Batman. Tom Hardy might have been awesome. But being Venom and also having played Bane he would not be Batman. My choices in order: Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender and Tom Hardy.

I am not really particular about any actor. Just get a good actor and i am down for it. Michael Keaton would never be a choice to play Batman. But he was so good that even now some people call him the best Batman. My favorite has been Christian Bale though.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 01-07-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Jon Hamm, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    Jon Hamm, definitely.
    Too old. Get someone in their 30s, like Jake Gyllenhaal, who is 37. Adam West was 38, Michael Keaton was 38, Val Kilmer was 36, George Clooney was 36, Christian Bale was 31.
    Jon Hamm will be almost 48 by the time they get around to making The Batman. Even Michael Fassbender is sort of pushing it, he'll be 42.

BANNED

Anything but Jake Gillenhall or Krazy Kristian. Michael Fassbender sounds like a good pick.

Spectacular Member

If the were to cast Jon Hamm as Batman, then I want Ming Na Wen as Catwoman! I understand needing younger to allow for more movies, but if they were doing a one-off movie, then those two would be my pick.