Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Gambit & Frenzy

Mags & Emma

Still mullin' over ideas for Jean, Dani Moonstar, Sunfire, Quicksilver, Northstar, Banshee, Blink, CeCe Reyes, Monet, etc. 8P

Jean and Namor could be interesting IF wasn't the Emma factor. Let's see what happens, I owuld like if it was Jean seeking him;

someone PLS give a girlfriend to Magik.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean and Namor could be interesting... Let's see what happens, I would like if it was Jean seeking him...
    I agree, it would. If anybody can soften his edges & make him more... humble, let's say, it's her. Jean has that way about her, of appealing to your better angels, and makin' you feel guilty for not doin' it on your own. She KNOWS human nature, and is not afraid to use it, to her advantage. Tho she would never admit that, of course, that's not her style. Plus, she'd have to confront some rather uncomfortable things about herself, which she likes to avoid as well. I blame Charles for that, for treating her too delicately sometimes. I think all psis, by default of their powers, have to be at least somewhat unscrupulous... by nature.

BANNED

Storm and Wolverine wedding!

Astonishing Member

Who should put an end to the 800 years of virginity of Exodus?

In AoA (where he was a hero) he dated Dazzler

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I agree, it would. If anybody can soften his edges & make him more... humble, let's say, it's her. Jean has that way about her, of appealing to your better angels, and makin' you feel guilty for not doin' it on your own. She KNOWS human nature, and is not afraid to use it, to her advantage. Tho she would never admit that, of course, that's not her style. Plus, she'd have to confront some rather uncomfortable things about herself, which she likes to avoid as well. I blame Charles for that, for treating her too delicately sometimes. I think all psis, by default of their powers, have to be at least somewhat unscrupulous... by nature.
    I don't see Namor as even being humbled by a relationship and he'd probably be the type to cheat on Jean...and the pair would be nothing but a forced pairing...

OML and Storm.

I agree that the Jean/Namor pairing could be really interesting. I'd love to see how that would work.

Storm / Black Panther - I love this couple so much. And maybe they could take over the Fan 4 again and help Johnny and Ben find Reed, Sue, and the kids.

Iceman / Daken - Their flirting in the Iceman solo has been fun. (Haven't read the latest issue, which I think will play some more with this pairing)

I was kind of liking the Rogue / Human Torch pairing that was being teased in Uncanny Avengers. It seems this won't be touched on again, but I'd be all for seeing it get explored some more.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't see Namor as even being humbled by a relationship and he'd probably be the type to cheat on Jean...and the pair would be nothing but a forced pairing...
    Well Scott wasn't the cheating type and cheated on Jean and on Maddie.
    Maybe this time will be different...

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Xavier was really afraid of her powers and it resulted on a big disaster.

If Jean can't bring the best of Namor, no one can't. It would be great if she was the one pursuing Namor for a change.

I also want namor to bring a bit of the wild side of Jean
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-07-2018 at 03:09 PM.

Ultimate Member

Logan could also bring out her wild side and it's odd when Jean and relationships are brought up with Logan many don't want to rush Jean into a relationship but when anybody but him comes up they're fine with it, just as long as the guy isn't Logan...just to bide time until Scott comes back and then for her to go running back to him...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    ... Xavier was really afraid of her powers and it resulted on a big disaster.

If Jean can't bring the best of Namor, no one can't. It would be great if she was the one pursuing Namor for a change.

I also want namor to bring a bit of the wild side of Jean
    Yeah, and I think there might've been a lil' envy there too, with the whole student surpassing the teacher thing. He should've pushed her boundaries more tho, not suppressed them, and try to keep her contained. It's like holding the lid down on a boiling kettle, eventually the pressure builds up, and it's gonna explode. She was stronger than he gave her credit for, she could've handled it, if he'd had more confidence in her & let her try. He made decisions for her tho, and in some ways, they were the wrong ones.

I'm sure she & the Sub-Mariner are gonna bring A LOT of things out in each other, lol. It certainly is gonna be interesting to see how metaphorical fire & water miX, and if they can temper each other over the long haul, no doubts!!

It will be fuglymor/Saint jean. Jean is too good for him. If she wants a murderous tyrant, let she have it.
    On one side I think Logan and Saint jean would be great together, on the other side I think it wouldnt last because he would definitely cheat on her. Unfortunately Marvel will throw cuckold shit at on established couples. This is a typical marvel.
    so with young scott and lil storm getting together in x-men blue, what's going to happen?
    Why have Laura and time displaced Scott Summers not hooked up yet?
    Laura and Celeste would be Tyke perfect love interests.
    jimmy is so meh. idk. make him gay.
    Jimmy / angel
    magneto / xdaddy
    Kurt must date with someone ugly as his self, obviously a beast
    Kurt/beast
    Emma and Scott should be together as a married couple
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Ultimate Member

Why would Logan cheat on Jean, I don't see anything to suggest that he'd definitely cheat...

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Why would Logan cheat on Jean, I don't see anything to suggest that he'd definitely cheat...
    I think he means Namor, and No...no he wouldn't. If there is one thing about Namor it's that he's loyal as hell to the women that he's with. Twice married and twice for the longest time he refused to date until long after both had passed into memory and one, that being Dorma, he never really got over her death.

Regarding Kurt, Wanda could be interesting if they wanted to go that way but sadly I see her more or less sticking around with the Avengers. Rachel isn't my cup of tea either and with her maybe going dark I don't see him rushing out to fall for anyone any time soon. He would need someone new, probably a newer character or someone we haven't really thought about yet.

Please no Emma and Scott...please no. That was a weird pairing, as weird as her and Namor. Technically she isn't even his type in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I think he means Namor, and No...no he wouldn't. If there is one thing about Namor it's that he's loyal as hell to the women that he's with. Twice married and twice for the longest time he refused to date until long after both had passed into memory and one, that being Dorma, he never really got over her death.
    Logann, namor they have very high sexual libido. jean will not be enough. Look at how many children logan has. Logan fucked whole MU. Namor is a tool for soap-opera drama.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant