Incredible Member

Default Samurai Jack 3-Way Brawl

This fight takes place in the ruins of some shattered civilization. These three mighty warriors from the Samurai Jack universe, who have never before met, now face off in a three way struggle for survival.

Demongo

vs

Scaramouche

vs

The Guardian

Last man standing wins. Who wins?

The Guardian takes this one after a hard fight with Demongo. Demongo himself has no feats and relies on basically using teleportation to play keep away from the Guardian till he tires out, but there's nothing stopping the Guardian from using basically the same trick that Jack did.

Scaramouche, ill beats notwithstanding, is a non factor in this fight.

The Guardian starts by pulling out a machinegun rocket launcher out of his ass. The swordfighting was just a courtesy to Jack for his trouble finding the place.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, the Guardian is a few levels above the other two.

He tears through Scaramouche and everything that Demongo throws at him.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

either those two aren't the man, so the guardian wins it.

Incredible Member

I can easily see the Guardian being targeted by the other two. The fact that both Demongo and Scaramouche both technically work for Aku also favor the idea of them ganging up on the Guardian at which point he's going to have a much harder job. The Guardian will likely have little trouble cutting through Demongo's essence slaves, but he won't have any better luck getting to Demongo than Jack did. And frankly, I wouldn't assume the Guardian to think up the same tactic Jack had for winning. And as we all know too well, Guardian is not immortal.

At full strength, I can see this fight going to Demongo, unless Scaramouche can surprise him with a tk attack.

Extraordinary Member

Why wouldn't he be able to think up the same tactic as Jack? He's clearly smart enough to do it.

And if the Scaramouche and Demongo team up, Scaramouche would just be wasted like any of Demongo's slaves.

Astonishing Member

So Demongo doesn't get his army? 'Cos that kinda hinders him...a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    So Demongo doesn't get his army? 'Cos that kinda hinders him...a lot.
    That doesn't seem like a stipulation so I'd assume he has it ?

Not that it makes much of a difference here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That doesn't seem like a stipulation so I'd assume he has it ?

Not that it makes much of a difference here.
    I dunno, having an immortal army of warriors to fight for you sure sounds like a hell of a difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I dunno, having an immortal army of warriors to fight for you sure sounds like a hell of a difference to me.
    Jack managed it, back when the Guardian slapped the mess out of him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Jack managed it, back when the Guardian slapped the mess out of him.
    There is a small difference really.

Without the army in his way, the Guardian would only have to put in some effort to destroy Scaramouche before walking over to Demongo and strike him down.

With the army in his way, the Guardian has to put in the same amount of effort used to kill Scaramouche multiple times to deal with all of Demongo's warriors and figure out the same trick Jack pulled.

The results are the same in both instances, but the amount of effort is different.

Yes, I'm being pedantic. Shut up.