Default Best book/titles 2017

As title says: please share your best reads from last year. Don't have to be published in 2017 as long as you've read them in 2017. New Year's Eve counts as well.

Oh, that is a tough one my friend, but...

Local by Brian Wood and Ryan Kelly.
    Boom's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers has been fantastic this year, and the year one edition is beautiful!
    Dynamite's James Bond books have been awesome, and Felix Leiter was the highlight of the year and the entire series for me.
    IDW's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - the collected editions are really, really nice too.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Some of the more recent or ongoing stuff I enjoyed the most that I can think of off the top of my head. Moon Knight (Lemire), Black Hammer, Monstress, Doom Patrol (Way), Green Arrow (Lemire & Percy), Ragnarok. Some old/older stuff. Criminal, Flash (Silver Age), Orion, Daredevil (Brubaker), Batman (Snyder), Swamp Thing (Len Wein run) etc. Lots of great stuff.

How about yours lvizzz?

I've already stated mine in the 1000 books thread but here it is again: Sunstone, Transformers phase 2, Nimona, DD by Brubaker, Alex+Ada, Phonogram, Ms Marvel and a good chunk of the Valiant universe.

Fantastic Member

my best reads of 2017 are Rachel Rising Omnibus, Fury Max: My War Gone By, Irmina, The Realist: Plug & Play, and of course Chew - with the release of the final omnivore volume i reread the entire series and had a blast