Chamber
    Quentin Quire

7 Least Fave:

Wolverine (Logan)
    Old Man Logan
    Sabretooth (as a hero)
    Jimmy Hudson
    Fantomex
    Domino (don't hate her, just find her boring)
    Colossus (also just bores me)
    Wolverin, OML, Jimmy Hudson, Sabertooth, and Fantomex all in your least favorites, huh? I'm sensing a theme going on here, lol!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I stuck to the heroes. Obviously the great Claremontian crew primarily, with Monet as the standout star of Gen X and RicStar as the stand outs of X-Force (plus the first gay hero X-couple*sorry Mystiny, yall were evil) Hmm, let's see, for the villains:

Top 7

Magneto
    Apocalypse(more in theory than in practice, TAS did him better than the comics ever have)
    Old School Hellfire Club(Shaw, Frost, Pierce, Leland, plus goons)
    Selene
    The Brood
    Shadow King
    Casandra Nova(and/or Sentinels)

honorable mention: Mystique's Brotherhood/Freedom Force

Least Faves:

eh, there are many stupid villains, only the Hellfire Brats stand out as horrid
    I forgot about Cassandra Nova. Honestly, I think she would make a great addition to the Inner Circle as its new White Queen if Emma Frost never reclaims it permanently...

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    I forgot about Cassandra Nova. Honestly, I think she would make a great addition to the Inner Circle as its new White Queen if Emma Frost never reclaims it permanently...
    Cassandra's too extreme to play nice with others; I couldn't see her in the Hellfire Club. Honestly, she had her story and it was perfect. I'd be happy if no one touched her again. Morrison killed that.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Cassandra's too extreme to play nice with others; I couldn't see her in the Hellfire Club. Honestly, she had her story and it was perfect. I'd be happy if no one touched her again. Morrison killed that.
    I agree, it would be impossible for Cassandra to be a member of the Hellfire Club. She isnt even a rational human or mutant with human or mutant behaviour or emotions. Something you would need even to belong to the mafia or another human criminal organization.

She is a mummudrai and genetic freak closer to a parasite that wants to kill all mutants because of what happened in the womb between she and Xavier.

The Hellfire Brats have to top my list of most horrible x-villains/characters ever for being such a stupid concept as well as being the reason that ridiculous Schism.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Mighty Member

Favorites:
    Storm
    Psylocke
    Rogue
    Colossus
    Gambit
    Archangel
    Original wolverine

Least Favorite:
    Hope Summers
    Glob Herman
    Quentin Quire
    Martha
    Shogo

Favorite

Storm
    Emma Frost
    Jean Grey
    Colossus
    Dazzler
    Magik
    Beast

Honorable Mention

The Hellfire Club - Sebastion Shaw, Selene, Madelyn Pryor, Magneto
    Sage
    Polaris

Least Favorite

Sauron
    Hope
    Shadow King
    Cannonball
    Skin
    Beak
    Rahne

Favorites
    1. Cyclops
    2. Dani Moonstar
    3. Banshee
    4. Dazzler
    5. Emma Frost
    6. Namor
    7. Nightcrawler

Least Favorite
    Quentin Quire
    Kitty Pryde
    Hope Summers
    Jean Grey
    Daken
    Raze
    Last edited by Amacent; 06-18-2020 at 10:42 PM.

BANNED

Cassandra being too extreme to play nice with others may be exactly why it would be good for her to join the Inner Circle. If you recall the back issues, when Selene joined, she was too extreme to play nice with others as well. She showed up, scared Shaw and Tessa with her powers, and claimed the title of Black Queen on day 1 of her appearance at HFC headquarters. Heck, Emma and Shaw even hatched a plan together to try and get Firestar to assassinate her. Of course, it backfired on them (not to mention Firestar should not be able to kill Selene with her microwave powers as that would have been PIS. Heck, I don't think FS would stand a chance against Selene). Anyway, just a thought.

I think I would remove Selene from the Inner Circle and have her as a solo villain in the order of Apocalypse, Shadow King, and Proteus. Given that there is no upper limit to how powerful Selene can become (Necrosha showed us she can devour an unlimited amount of life force meaning there is no upper limit to her powerclass), if handled well, she doesn't need a team to back her up. Only people like a Non-PIS Storm, Thor, Dr. Strange, Phoenix Force-possessed Jean, etc. can take her one-on-one. In Thor's case, Selene would have the advantage because of her TP. So, why hold the villain back by placing her on a team unless its her leading the group and the others are her henchmen?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Cassandra being too extreme to play nice with others may be exactly why it would be good for her to join the Inner Circle. If you recall the back issues, when Selene joined, she was too extreme to play nice with others as well. She showed up, scared Shaw and Tessa with her powers, and claimed the title of Black Queen on day 1 of her appearance at HFC headquarters. Heck, Emma and Shaw even hatched a plan together to try and get Firestar to assassinate her. Of course, it backfired on them (not to mention Firestar should not be able to kill Selene with her microwave powers as that would have been PIS. Heck, I don't think FS would stand a chance against Selene). Anyway, just a thought.

I think I would remove Selene from the Inner Circle and have her as a solo villain in the order of Apocalypse, Shadow King, and Proteus. Given that there is no upper limit to how powerful Selene can become (Necrosha showed us she can devour an unlimited amount of life force meaning there is no upper limit to her powerclass), if handled well, she doesn't need a team to back her up. Only people like a Non-PIS Storm, Thor, Dr. Strange, Phoenix Force-possessed Jean, etc. can take her one-on-one. In Thor's case, Selene would have the advantage because of her TP. So, why hold the villain back by placing her on a team unless its her leading the group and the others are her henchmen?
    Cassandra Nova killed 16 million mutants, and may have killed hundreds of millions of people in the Shi Ar Empire. She is the worst thing to have happened to mutantkind after the Scarlet Witch.
    She doesnt need a team, she can't be part of a team, it would be like having the Brood queen in a team.
    And as per Morrison, she was completely defeated, Ernst is Cassandra Nova. Remember how Emma tricked Cassandra into entering the body of Stuff, a synthetic shapeshifter of the Shi Ar imperial guard, and Cassandra got her mind destroyed and reprogrammed. You would have to make a very bad use of continuity to use Cassandra again.
    Something like she transfered her mind into another person, or she infected another person to rebuild herself if her main body was destroyed, something like that.
    The son of Nurse Annie was possessed by Cassandra Nova when he left the school btw. If I had to use Cassandra, I would use it through that boy. And those who hate Nurse Annie can make the possessed kid kill his mother. Perhaps it took Cassandra a long time to reconstitute her mind perfectly in the mind of that telepathic kid. Perhaps the kid was depowered in M Day and she has been trapped in the body of a depowered human, the kid gets his powers back and suddenly it also gives us Cassandra Nova.

fotos a tamaño real

7 Faves:

1) Jean
    2) Pre Morrison Cyclops
    3) Firestar
    4) Multiple Man
    5) Polaris
    6) Cable
    7) Iceman

7 Least Favorite:

1) Emma Frost
    2) Quentin Quire
    3) Wolverine (Logan)
    4) Post Morrison Cyclops
    5) Hope Summers
    6) Fantomex
    7) Kitty Pride

BANNED

7 Favorite (probably in this order):
    Blink
    Iceman
    Rogue
    Synch
    Gambit
    Jean Grey
    Monet
    HM: Bishop, Madrox, Emma Frost.

7 Least Favorite (no particular order):
    Wolverine
    Kitty
    Rachel Summers
    Sage
    Adam X
    Fantomex
    Quentin Quire
    HM: Cyclops, Colossus, Layla Miller.
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 01-07-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Favorites
    Lorna
    Betsy
    Banshee
    Beast
    Quicksilver
    Cannonball
    Young Wolverine

Least favorite
    Storm
    Cable
    Fantomex
    Shatter star
    Mystique
    Gambit
    Mondo

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Honorable mentions: Callisto, Spiral, Alistair Stuart, Stevie Hunter, Rictor, Wolfsbane, Madelyne Pryor...
    I can't believe I forgot Magneto and Magik among my Very Honorable Mentions. Shame on me.

Also, as least favorite villains, I must say that those the kind of Sinister or Apocalypse bore me to death ¬ ¬

7 Most Favorite

1. Gambit
    2. Sinister
    3. Rogue
    4. Jean
    5. Cyclops
    6. Apocalypse
    7. Magneto

Honorable Mentions: Storm, Nightcrawler, Bella Donna Boudreaux

7 Least Favorite

1. Fantomex
    2. Deadpool